wsop $2000 limit hold'em

6:35 - Daniel just finished getting a massage. He is at 10,400. 6:37 - Daniel at 8,600. He lost a big pot to Alan Goering. 6:47 - At dinner break Daniel has 7700. looks like the masseur/masseuse was pocketing chips.Go DN!

don't know if DN is the leader or just among them. looks good though.tobey maguire. that still cracks me upDate / Time: 2005-06-11 20:33:00 Title: Notable Chip Counts Log: Daniel Negreanu - $13,000Michael Gracz - $11,000John Cernuto - $10,000David Chiu - $9,000Tony Ma - $8,000Howard Lederer - $8,000Carlos Mortenson- $7,000David Pham - $4,000Tobey Maguire - $2,000

3:05- Daniel's "mini rush" has him up to 6200. He's at a new table full of donkey's, led by neverwin, lol.  3:12-Neverwin never seems to win :wink: . He's out. Daniel leading his table with 6600.-Travis
How many cashes does Danno have so far? Oh none. Neverwin cashed in the rebuy. I put cashes for Danny in the series at over/under 1. That includes the HU match with neverwin if DN mans up and plays. By the way you guys should check out neverwinpoker, the shooting off forum. I think they have the winning logo in a thread called "weekend with negranue".
You must not have seen this...http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...deo&video_id=91where Matusow was calling NW a "internet donkey". He was joking, as was DN.-Travis
What's your point idiot?
I think the point was "lighten up, they are probably all friendly with each other and internet dorks like yourself make it out to be way more than it is".

Updated chip counts from Pokerpages90 left, paying 54. Average about 10k with 20 minutes to the next break.Barny Boatman 15kNoah Boeken 5kCharlie Brahmi 5kJohn Cernuto 10kDavid Chiu 5kDavid Colcough 15kAlan Goehring 5kMchael Gracz 5kMatt Heintshel 5kMatthew Hilger 9kFrank Kassela 5kMeng La 5kGary Lent 18kToto Leonidas 15kEric Liebeler 5kJeffrey Lisandro 5kTony Ma 5kTobey Maguire 5kGreg Mueller 15kCarlos Mortensen 10kJohn Myung 15kTony Nasr 15kDaniel Negreanu 15kReza Payvar 25kMax Pescatori 10kBlair Rodman 5kHoang Ta 25kMimi Tran 10k Chris Tsiprailidis 20k

9:30 - Two donkeys took alot of chips from Daniel and he was down to about 5000.  Then he won alot of chips from those same two donkeys and now he is at 21000.
87 left, 54 cash
Also, that's a priceless update :club:
How late do they usually play on the first day of an event?I'm not sure how much later I can stay up (yawn)
Today they are playing 12 blind levels. Not sure how late that will be, but probably at least midnight pacific time.
10:57 - Daniel won a really big pot when he hit a runner runner straight to put him up to 33,600.-Travis
Wow. Sounds like Daniel is making a big move on the bubble. Thanks for all the updates, Travis.

i guess this is what daniel talk about when he says that he goes for the win and not just making it in the money like some of the more inexperienced players. 8000 to 44000 in less than an hour is kinda crazy

cardplayer is saying DN is at 15k....he's havin some big swings so far...
I think that was a long time ago..
I don't know about that. I was just at the tourney and cardplayer has a guy with his laptop sitting a couple tables away from Daniel. Hopefully we'll hear something more soon.

congrats to DN, first WSOP cash! "I am a dirty dawg"Log: With one player at his table all in blind with a single chip, Daniel Negreanu raises from mid position and gets 2 callers. With the all in, there were 4 players going to the flop. Negreanu bets out and all fold. He shows a Q-8 off suit and the player all in shows a 3-4 off suit and he needed an Ace for the wheel. With Negreanu on his side rooting for the ace, the turn and river offer no help and Negreanu must own up to his bluff. He said "I did it to give you a chance". The other players that were in the hand didn't believe a word of it, as a resounding "nice bluff" etc came from them. Negreanu then muttered so all could hear, "I am a dirty dog aren't I?"The remaining 55 players are "in the money" and the blinds will going up momentarily to $1000-$1500 And on a side note: the player that was on the bubble that had one chip left and won...he just did it again. The man will not die. Let's see if he can fight it out with 3.