weirdly bet hand

Getting Hand History Information...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #6413348-796 at Roselle ($.05/$.10 Hold'em)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 10/Jun/05 18:40:39 tadowe is at seat 0 with $4.60. alnek is at seat 1 with $4.73. toyx4guy is at seat 2 with $5.32. boatmamaw2 is at seat 3 with $5.01. antedumb is at seat 4 with $6.91. PokerESP is at seat 5 with $4.75. bovair is at seat 6 with $2.86. emnkel is at seat 7 with $4.89. T-Bones49 is at seat 8 with $4.41. GreyRacer is at seat 9 with $5.43. The button is at seat 5. bovair posts the small blind of $.02. emnkel posts the big blind of $.05. tadowe: -- -- alnek: -- -- toyx4guy: -- -- boatmamaw2: -- -- antedumb: As 7h PokerESP: -- -- bovair: -- -- emnkel: -- -- T-Bones49: -- -- GreyRacer: -- --Pre-flop: (no bets - 6 see the flop) T-Bones49 calls. GreyRacer folds. tadowe calls. alnek folds. toyx4guy folds. boatmamaw2 calls. antedumb calls. PokerESP calls. bovair folds. emnkel checks. Flop (board: 7d 7s 9c): (NO BETS) emnkel checks. T-Bones49 checks. tadowe checks. boatmamaw2 checks. antedumb checks. PokerESP checks. Turn (board: 7d 7s 9c 8s): (1 BET) emnkel bets $.10. T-Bones49 folds. tadowe calls. boatmamaw2 folds. antedumb calls. PokerESP folds. River (board: 7d 7s 9c 8s Ah): (CAPPED BETTING) emnkel bets $.10. tadowe raises to $.20. antedumb re-raises to $.30. emnkel calls. tadowe re-raises to $.40. antedumb calls. emnkel calls. Showdown: tadowe shows 9s 9d. tadowe has 9s 9d 7d 7s 9c: full house, nines full of sevens. Antedumb shows As 7h antedumb has As Ah 7h 7d 7s: full house, sevens full of aces emnkel shows Ac Ad. emnkel has Ac Ad 7d 7s Ah: full house, aces full of sevens. Hand #6413348-796 Summary: $.09 is raked from a pot of $1.82. emnkel wins $1.73 with full house, aces full of sevens.Turns out the top 3 full-houses hit by the river and mine was the third best. By the slow betting the first 2 betting cycles I was sure that I had the best hand, Aces slow played and so did flopped full-house. 5 minutes earlier I won $3.62(twice this pot) on a similar hand. It has to be pretty rare for a board with one pair to have 3 full-houses on it where it is ever played this slowly. I am just glad I didn't lose more money.

Let's see here...limping with a garbage hand preflop in a micro limit game...bad idea.Checking, second last to act, on the flop with trip 7's...usually a bad idea.Not raising the turn after someone suggested that the A helped their hand...bad idea, even if you figured that you were behind in the hand somehow.And you were stuck in the mess you made by the river and weren't going to be able to get away from the hand.Preflop...you should have folded.On the flop, you should have bet.On the turn, you should have raised.On the river, there was nothing you could do but bend over and hold your ankles.

crazy hand, but this should have been a massively huge pot if any player played their hand correctly.

wow... horribly paid, you did bet really weirdly. Fold preflop..... Bet the flop.... Raise the turn.... Take it from behindFolding preflop like you should have done, eliminates this problem