Is anyone else sitting watching the WPT tonight and completely taken back by how stupid Danny Ngyuen is? I've never seen so many stupid plays/calls in my life. Calling all-ins with gutshot straight draws? Thank god fish like this get enough runs of good luck that they continue to play poker and piss their money away.

THAT HOW EVERYONE PLAYS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. ALL THE ASIANS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA PISS THEIR MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT AND HIT THEIR CARD HALF THE TIME. AT BAY 101, LUCKY CHANCES, AND ARTICHOKES, THATS ALL YOU EVER RUN INTO, SO STAY AWAY IF U DONT WANT BAD SUCK OUTS.

THAT HOW EVERYONE PLAYS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. ALL THE ASIANS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA censored THEIR MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT AND HIT THEIR CARD HALF THE TIME. AT BAY 101, LUCKY CHANCES, AND ARTICHOKES, THATS ALL YOU EVER RUN INTO, SO STAY AWAY IF U DONT WANT BAD SUCK OUTS.
Well, I'm sure you'll endear yourself to everyone on this forum with comments like this. Nothing like racial stereotypes to put your best foot forward.The Klan meeting is down the hall, buddy. We're just all trying to get along and play some poker over here.
Guest XXEddie
THAT HOW EVERYONE PLAYS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. ALL THE ASIANS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA censored THEIR MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT AND HIT THEIR CARD HALF THE TIME. AT BAY 101, LUCKY CHANCES, AND ARTICHOKES, THATS ALL YOU EVER RUN INTO, SO STAY AWAY IF U DONT WANT BAD SUCK OUTS.
on the left of your keyboard is the "Caps Lock" keypress it....make sure the light at the top right of your keyboard is offthen type you post
exorcist.gifNice racism! Can't we all just get along!....Makes me wanna puke!

I like how they put 1/2% when Nguyen needed running 7's to win. Normally they would just leave it at 1% or 0%. I just thought it was funny.

I like how they put 1/2% when Nguyen needed running 7's to win. Normally they would just leave it at 1% or 0%. I just thought it was funny.
I noticed that too! I agree with whoever said they wanna punch him in the balls and whatever... this guy doesn't deserve to even be in that tournament.And what fucking nerve to ask Gus to sign his stupid shirt after he continuously sucked out on everyone, Gus included, and right after you just busted him playing like an asshole!

That was FREAKING UGLY. If that was the best of the action I hate to have seen what they left out. The dr. was a massive rock but kept calling and calling. Never mind that other douche danny ngyuen. Congrats on playing like complete ass and pulling out with the worst of it over and over and over... I was kind of happy that kid that was acting like gus got knocked out. His facial expressions were retarded. When that guy had the set of queens and the kid had the flush, he was acting soooo gay. If that guy was any kind of pro he could have picked up on how he was acting and more importantly how he was betting. Most exciting... I guess...

I noticed that too! I agree with whoever said they wanna punch him in the balls and whatever... this guy doesn't deserve to even be in that tournament.And what fucking nerve to ask Gus to sign his stupid shirt after he continuously sucked out on everyone, Gus included, and right after you just busted him playing like an asshole!
I thought it showed a lot of class on Gus' part to not verbally react negatively to this request and to also go through with it and sign it. I can just imagine what would happen if Phil Helmuth was in his shoes....

I especially love how the commentators kept complementing on his agressive (stupid) play. It astounds me that someone like that can win a tournament. I think anyone on this forum looks like Stu Ungar next to this idiot. I believe Robert Varkonyi has been relieved of his duty as the butt end of all fish jokes. This guy takes his job right from him.

Everything about that table was crazy. That Corey kid was playing pretty wacky and the faces he kept makin were really getting annoying. Quad jacks, that Dr. J called like a 800,000 bet with A-Q, Gus probably broke something afterwards. I'd like to see a combined percentage Danny was to bust out with all those dominated hands he was up against. He'll always have that 4-3 offsuit plaqued on his wall to remind him that he's a crazy mofo.Yeah that final table was the craziest sh*t I've ever seen.

I live in san jose about 5 mins. from bay 101, right next to garden city if you're in the area, but that guy that posted about the asians playing super aggressive is true. I don't know about them hitting it half the time, but they pretty much raise every chance they get. I'm not saying it in a racist way either, you just really don't run into many tight asians players in this area. That doesn't mean that they aren't any good either, some of them are very skilled. I'm not bashing asians either, I have the greatest respect for many asians in the game. I also don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to label players at the table either. You should always size up your opponents. Obviously race isn't the major factor here, but you get the point.

If I remember that 43o hand correctly he bet until he hit his straight and then checked. I suppose he was hoping Gus would call, but I would have made a value bet of perhaps 10% of the pot. Gus would likely either call or go over the top at that point.

He'll always have that 4-3 offsuit plaqued on his wall to remind him that he's a crazy mofo.Yeah that final table was the craziest sh*t I've ever seen.
LOL sooo true. Usually you have an A 10 or and Ak or sometimes aces or a pocket pair, but nope 3-4 offsuit preflop completely dominated. How perfect was that?

I enjoyed seeing the aggressive and fearless plays in tonights episode I mean no guts no glory in a tourney table with Gus. Amazing suckouts = entertaining television. How fun would it be to see Cory Cheresick(?) and Mike Caro across the table from each other twitching and bobbing constantly? It'd only be topped by Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder having a staring contest.

I live in San Francisco and play mainly at Lucky ChancesWe have lot of loose players up here, but as far as I can tell race is not a factor. Best part of the show is the segment on non-pros and their tells . When Bigler was talking they showed a local white guy that makes Danny Nyguen look like the Rock of Gibralter. He asked me to stake him in a $100 Satellite last week so I guess that 10k entry really cleaned him out.

this was the worst poker i have ever seen at a WPT event.. a total joke.. it looked like a play money room!Gus, Men and that guy that got screwed by the runner-runner 7's should have been in there.oh well, tommy nguyen is just gonna blow that money he won on playing like total crap.. everybody find out his username!