After reading Daniel's blog tonight I had a couple questions. I like designing things, and thought I try my hand at it, even though I know I"m not going to win. I just like the practice. So:Should the logo be based on the current color scheme (brown/tan/gray)?What should the size and demensions be? Are we looking for a banner logo? Or a square logo?Anything else we should know? Or is all up to our creative freedom, to come up with whatever we think is reasonable?Thanks,FCP NoobTevin

I think anything goes. But, think of where it will be used. T-shirts, website, KEM cards....

Damn it...thought it should be for the page and match the colors of the page.One of my tries: (as I said...made it for the page)fcplogo3.jpgedit: Oh...it destroys the board design.

not sure how to show the image but the logo that I had made I only had microsoft paint it turned out pretty good but wish I would have had a better program....I might have had a chance then. My logo had the :D with the cartoon of daniels head in the middle then it had :D with F in the middle then :) with a C in the middle and finally the :D with the P in the middle. It looked good just use your imagination to see what it looked like sorry I dont know how to put pics on here but yeah that was my logo idea but they didnt pick it. :club: [/img]

Well, I was going to post my entry here (after already e-mailing it), but I can't figure out how! HELP[/img]
First thing you have to do is put the image online. There are free image hosting sites, like www.imagestation.com or you can upload to your own website if you have one. Then you just put the link in between [ img ] and [ /img ] but with no spaces (looks like you might know that part already).Anyone know when they'll pick the winners?(Soon as I get mine online, I'll post it too)