apple are going to use intel chips

i read an article yesterday how apple is going to use intel chips in their computers now instead of powerpc by IBM.the apple forums are going off, people are all angry! loli think its a good thing, i cant wait to get an apple laptop with apple looks and formfactor but with a processor i can use windows on! lol.muppeti love poker.com huge freerolls

sucks to be hardcore apple kid right now.the real upside to that that i see is now mac's software developers will be devloping software to run on an X86 platform, so say the next generation OS XII (or whatever they are at by the time these hit the market ) drops, I should be able to load it on a P.C.So not only does it let you use a nice mac and run a shitty os (windows) it lets you take your pc and load Macintosh OS/Software. Get a nice Hardrive, Partition, Dual Boot, Real Ultimate Geekdom at your fingertips.

I'm an Apple user, and I have no problem with this. Intel should be able to produce chips that perform just as well as IBM's. Besides its not the chips that make the Mac a god machine, its the software, and thats not gonna change.