shaq needed kobe, period

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Shaq's out!!!!!! And I'm a happy camper. Wade was hurt and couldn't perform at his best,...........and that's why miami did not advance. I predicted this before the playoffs started. And you can check my archives on this site. Bottom line is shaq needs a star guard/foward or he'll never get another ring. Wade is a very good player. And I believe he carried the team just as much as Shaq did. And so did Kobe when he was with the Lakers.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Shaq's out!!!!!! And I'm a happy camper. Wade was hurt and couldn't perform at his best,...........and that's why miami did not advance. I predicted this before the playoffs started. And you can check my archives on this site. Bottom line is shaq needs a star guard/foward or he'll never get another ring. Wade is a very good player. And I believe he carried the team just as much as Shaq did. And so did Kobe when he was with the Lakers.
Yeah, Kobe did really well this season without Shaq. Where did the Lakers finish,,,,12th in the west??? Behind the Clippers???Shaq has been injured the entire duration of these playoffs. If he was at full strength, it is obvious the Heat would have rolled the Pistons. Even with an unhealthy Shaq and DWade the Heat still came within a few minutes of winning the series.

Rooting for DW specifically because he went to Marquette here in WI, and Shaq's always hilarious. Kobe needs a serious talent influx in LA stat

Brilliant.Name the last NBA superstar to win a title without a star player helping him.Take your time.
Shaq needed Kobe, did you not compare team records??? I think Kobe needed Shaq.

Brilliant. Name the last NBA superstar to win a title without a star player helping him. Take your time.I can name one pretty quick............Ben Wallace. Rip, Chauncey, and Sheed are no superstars...Just good, solid players.

I can't recall (this is in complete seriousness) the Spurs team when they won their last championship? If you can recall the other star besides Duncan, I'll be happy... I can't remember.

Brilliant. Name the last NBA superstar to win a title without a star player helping him. Take your time.I can name one pretty quick............Ben Wallace. Rip, Chauncey, and Sheed are no superstars...Just good, solid players.
NONE of them are superstars. He protected himself from the statement you just made by saying "Name the last superstar player that won without another star player."
I can't recall (this is in complete seriousness) the Spurs team when they won their last championship? If you can recall the other star besides Duncan, I'll be happy... I can't remember.
David Robinson. (on NBA's list of 50 all-time greatest players and a lock future H.O.F.er)
Do you mean David Robinson?
Brutally Honest!!!! HahahaahahahahahaNice to hear from you again though.
oh i see what you did, you took what she said and changed it. thats impressive.you dont know what your talking about by the way. both wad and shaq werent %100. if they were, they would have won.
Miles, Ben Wallace IS a superstar. All-NBA, Starting All-Star, and Def. POY. What is your defense that Ben is not a superstar? Please........
Because he was the worst player in the Eastern Conference Finals. If Bowen had won the DEF POY and made the all start team, would he be a Superstar?Ice

If Shaq was at 100% health, name 1 player you would rather have on your roster. Anybody you say is going to be rediculous because Shaq is the most dominant and unstoppable force in the game. You could put Shaq on an NBDL roster and they would at least make the first round of the NBA playoffs.

Yeah, the Heat losing by a small margin when both Shaq and Wade were injured is totally indicative of Kobe's irreplacability. Everyone ready for the most boring finals in the history of the game? I put the over/under on PPG at 75 for each team. God, I might not even watch.

Shaq is the man. He is the only player that could guarantee any NBA team a playoff spot. Period.To say that he needed Kobe is ludicrous. Miami had the team to win the East this year if they were healthy in the playoffs. Up 3-2 in the series and a tight seventh game, you have to think that healthy superstars would have made the difference. And Kobe wouldn't have even played is he was as banged up as D-Wade.That being said, I take nothing away from the Pistons who depite being the defending champs, still do not get the credit they deserve. They are a true team and deserve to be in the finals. I would put my money on the Spurs though, they have it all.

If Shaq was at 100% health, name 1 player you would rather have on your roster. Anybody you say is going to be rediculous because Shaq is the most dominant and unstoppable force in the game. You could put Shaq on an NBDL roster and they would at least make the first round of the NBA playoffs.
I think I'd probably rather have Dwyane Wade. Or Lebron. Shaq's my #3 because he's brittle.Ice

ok, i found it. Please read the thread about Jen, Annie and Kathy. Go to the last page and read my thread about this situation. Its the last post.I'll be waiting for any constructive criticisms