go pistons!!!!!

Another boring NBA Finals that I will not watch. No scoring and half court basketball YUCK...65-63 games dont really do it for me. Two boring teams...the NBA needs to be fixed in a hurry...
Yeah, personally, any defense in basketball is bad, we need to have 200-180 games, that'd be really fun to watch. If you don't appreciate the complete game of basketball, you're not a true fan.
Obviously u did not stay up late to watch the western conference games this season, that is true basketball. Suns, Mavs, scoring at will. I am just not a big fan of all out defense and this is what the Pistons and Spurs do so therefore it will be a boring series for me to watch. If you tell me that the Pistons were more fun to watch than the Suns were then you dont appreciate what basketball should be all about, you are not a true fan.
No, if you don't appreciate teams that actually play ball on BOTH ends, then YOU do not appreciate what basketball should be about, and YOU are not a true fan.You are saying that true fans should only appreciate offense, and defense should be sanctioned in some way. How in the hell does that make you the true fan and us the wanna-bes? Are you listening to yourself? Wait... are you an NBA Marketing Executive?

If you couldn't see the oficiating was lop-sided this whole serries you're retarded and don't know anything about basketball. Pistons : had i believe 3 freethrows in the first half while miami had 14 i think, can't rememeber the numbers exactly but they were quite lopsided and it was like that the whole serries. The respect wade got too was disgusting at times. Basketball was so much more hardcore back in the day of the bulls/lakers/boston/pistons (not in that order) era compared to now. Anyway still a great serries, but i don't know what the press will do, now that they can't talk about shaq and wade. Maybe abc can put a picture in picture on the screen and have one of them be of wade, that'll compensate for the lack of wade coverage while the spurs and pistons go at it.

No, if you don't appreciate teams that actually play ball on BOTH ends, then YOU do not appreciate what basketball should be about, and YOU are not a true fan.
The good thing about this years finals is that we have two complete teams. Both teams can play offense AND defense. And on offense the play in the half court and on the break.I think what the guy was refering to was that some people buy into that whole "defense wins championships" crap and think that offense means nothing. Championships are won on both sides of the ball. And this year we have two deserving teams.
If you couldn't see the oficiating was lop-sided this whole serries you're retarded and don't know anything about basketball. Pistons : had i believe 3 freethrows in the first half while miami had 14 i think, can't rememeber the numbers exactly but they were quite lopsided and it was like that the whole serries. The respect wade got too was disgusting at times.
Dude, the Pistons won the series. Give the refereeing a rest. You're saying the Heat were favored by the refs but lost the series. I just dont understand that. The officiating wasequally bad for both sides. The reason for the freethrow gap is becasue the Heat attacked the rim more often. If you think that was bad, just wait til Ginobili goes running into the lane like a mad man.
If you couldn't see the oficiating was lop-sided this whole serries you're retarded and don't know anything about basketball. Pistons : had i believe 3 freethrows in the first half while miami had 14 i think, can't rememeber the numbers exactly but they were quite lopsided and it was like that the whole serries. The respect wade got too was disgusting at times. Basketball was so much more hardcore back in the day of the bulls/lakers/boston/pistons (not in that order) era compared to now. Anyway still a great serries, but i don't know what the press will do, now that they can't talk about shaq and wade. Maybe abc can put a picture in picture on the screen and have one of them be of wade, that'll compensate for the lack of wade coverage while the spurs and pistons go at it.
www.tinfoilhats.comthat is for all you detroit fans who keep insisting there was a conspiracy to make the refs call games for the heat. you guys sound ridiculous...if anything more ridiculous than people who say internet poker is rigged.miami shot more free throws per game than anyone in the league this year. Why then is it a shock that the heat shot more free throws in this series? Both their stars are guys whose style of play generates tons of free throws (probably more than anyone else in the league except iverson)really the pistons won fair and square but this whining is kinda lame (and should be totally beneath a defending champion!!!) rasheed wallace should have been a soccer player he whines so much.....
Hell Yeah, No one Thought they would beat Miami
Oh please the majority of sports writers picked the Pistons before the series and even when they were down a game. People on ESPN didn't give Miami a chance after game 1. They are the defending champions and beat Shaq when he had an all star roster supporting him last season. I was happy though because I don't like Shaq and hope he never gets a taste of the finals again. Hope Dwayne Wade does right after Shaq retires though.