what would be your poker pro 'nickname' ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already got the nickname Buckhead Josh ....because of where I live in Atlanta....some guys gave it to me in vegas and my friends have made it stick here.

suggestions for DNA's nickname:StretchToo tallBonesThe Flagpoleor if you're into irnoy you could go for something like stumpy, troll, or napoleon... something along those linesmy favorite nickname is for my buddy Doug. he used to be a pit player at the Taj, until they found out he was 19. They called him "andre the giant" because, well, he looks like andre the giant. he also plays on the magic pro tour and is known as "professor potatohead" because, you guessed it, he has a giant head. We call him Dougulous. That came about because he is the most redougulously good player we've ever seen. Redougulous has replaced redonkulous which was a goofy spin on rediculous. You get the idea.

suggestions for DNA's nickname:Stretch
One of my first cars was a Plymouth Horizon and when I was in college the movie "Casper" came out with Christina Ricci. One of the Ghosts name was "Stretch" and some of my college buddies bought a big pack of "Stretch" window cling-ons and put them ALL OVER my car. Was pretty funny.
suggestions for DNA's nickname:Stretch
One of my first cars was a Plymouth Horizon and when I was in college the movie "Casper" came out with Christina Ricci. One of the Ghosts name was "Stretch" and some of my college buddies bought a big pack of "Stretch" window cling-ons and put them ALL OVER my car. Was pretty funny.
well then, that seems like a nickname... doesn't it Stretch? 8)
Mine would have to be "Cold Turkey" because I am quitting smoking right now and I am FREEEEEEEEAAAAKINN  OOOUUUUTTTTTTT!!! :?
I quit smoking September 16th 2001 at 8:36 AM.Not that I'm keeping track or anything
I say we call DNA "Getaway Sticks" for those amazingly thin legs
i like the #2 b pencil quote!.. LOL.. getaway sticks is great too. hahahahaha.. He's smuggling plums in those tight pants of his.

A few that I've had over the years....Gumby: well I guess cause i'm 6"3, 170lbs ( my body type is similar to Tayshaun Prince's, thankfully not the face though)Forrest: cause I used to run over 100km a week (everyone and their mothers would yell that out their windows at me...... damn that movie has forever cursed runners)C-Murder: from my college days (can't reveal exactly why... I guess I would have to lose this one if I ever became pro due to endorsement purposes :wink:)

my nickname my poker crew gave me is milkman, becasue i always have a liter or milk when i play...

my nickname my poker crew gave me is milkman, becasue i always have a liter or milk when i play...
lol sure thats the reason they call you that. we had a kid in high school we called milkman, but for totally different reasons.For you guys still in school. Never, ever, ever ever ever ever, wank off in a school bathroom. Its just -EV
lol sure thats the reason they call you that. we had a kid in high school we called milkman, but for totally different reasons.For you guys still in school. Never, ever, ever ever ever ever, wank off in a school bathroom. Its just -EV
milk man should be given to young guys who sleep with older married chicks
Mine would have to be "Cold Turkey" because I am quitting smoking right now and I am FREEEEEEEEAAAAKINN  OOOUUUUTTTTTTT!!! :?
I could be Cold Cuts, because I never get good hands in the cut off and I'm usually full of baloney.

dna4everPoker Forum Veteran-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Joined: 27 Dec 2004Posts: 1105Location: Nashville, TN Mon, Jun 6th, 2005 10:01 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I could take some ideas from the halloween costumes my wife and I wore last year and be 'The Joker" or "The Ace" Faces cut off to protect the guilty_________________ DNA. there seems to be some strings hanging from your costume....Oh wait, those are your legs. Nevermind

yo Royal Tour, as much as I like your new avitar, I was in love with your old one. Who was that chick? I used to look at that picture and think about all the dirty things I would do to her...

A friend of mine has a good one. He has a rather loose style, so we all call him the following:"Three Balls"For the slower folks in the group, this came about because of how often the phrase "You gotta have three balls to make that call" was used to describe his play. For my tight-aggressive play, I was quickly dubbed "One-Nut" in that game. I still prefer Cuban B!

yo Royal Tour, as much as I like your new avitar, I was in love with your old one.  Who was that chick?  I used to look at that picture and think about all the dirty things I would do to her...
1st chick - Rachel McAdams.this chick Elisha Cuthbertboth canadian :club:
I quit smoking September 16th 2001 at 8:36 AM.Not that I'm keeping track or anything
Sept 9, 1999 - 9/9/99 - after 14 years. Hang in there man. You can do it and it gets better.