How to Get Daniel's Column in Your Local Newspaper

Daniel's syndicated column is currently available through the following newspapers: USA: Harrisburg (PA) Patriot-News Bridgewater (NJ) Courier-Times Seattle Times Vancouver (WA) Columbian Honolulu Star-Bulletin Canada: Toronto Sun Calgary Sun Winnipeg Sun Edmonton Sun Ottawa Sun Windsor Star On average, about 2-3 newspapers pick up Daniel's column each week. Please note that newspapers that carry Daniel's column are prohibited from publishing them on their respective websites. If you want your local newspaper to carry Daniel's column, please contact Steve Miller at steve@cardsharkmedia.com and provide the name of your daily newspaper. Steve will reply with the names of the key editors at your newspaper who you can contact to tell them about your interest in reading Daniel's column. Steve will also send you samples of Daniel's column as our thanks for your interest and for taking the time to contact your local paper. Thanks so much for your interest, Card Shark Media (www.cardsharkmedia.com)

it's actually really funny, i was just thinking about how i was going to write a letter to the Toronto Sun suggesting they should get someone to do a Poker column, like they have Bridge columns since poker is so huge. Then, lo and behold, I pick up Friday's paper and even better, Daniel has a whole article to himself every friday.

I was just going to email the Miami Herald and I opened todays paper and Phil Helmuths column is starting this Sunday! Great, learn how to bitch after a bad beat is the 1st lesson.

I'd like to help get Daniel's column in the NY papers. I actually know people at the Sun (the new sucky one) and the Post (the old sucky one). I know some idiots at Newsday too -- I think this is the one that would be most likely to match DN column - they have a LOT of content.It's good for poker and I'd like to see it in print.

I was just going to email the Miami Herald and I opened todays paper and Phil Helmuths column is starting this Sunday! Great, learn how to censored after a bad beat is the 1st lesson.
Same with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Ugh. I'm not so much a fan of Phil's column. But, I imagine it resonates with a lot of people too.Let's see what happens in NYC. I'm not sure which newspaper I would want to see have DN's column - I read news online all the time and from a conglomerate of sources (news.google.com and other news gathering sites usually). I can organize a letter writing campaign better than any of Phil's bratty fans. :club:

I was just going to email the Miami Herald and I opened todays paper and Phil Helmuths column is starting this Sunday! Great, learn how to censored after a bad beat is the 1st lesson.
Same with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
You mean 'Milwaukee Urinal-Sentinel right ??? :wink:

Just read Daniel's first column in the Seattle Times on Saturday. (I'm of the type that often reads an entire week's worth of newspapers in one day, though.)Why does Canada get it on Friday, Daniel?! Why?! :)All kidding aside, though, the article was a pretty well-written piece about your desired relative position to the type of player that you're playing against.Oh, and anybody who can't find it in the Seattle Times, it's not in the same section as the Comics (like the chess, bridge, and other columns are), but in the Sports (!) section.

I emailed Steve and got a prompt reply. I have also emailed my local newspaper and am awaiting a reply. Hopefully it won't be long before DN's column is here. I encourage everyone to do this to promote the sport and Daniel in your area.