http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...deo&video_id=62He admits to goin on a terrible card rush over Daniel ... but notice how in the beginning he says after he was up 800,000-200,000 early in the match he thought "Daneiel was starting to learn from me, cuz i playin the biggest stud games in the world and he doesnt"this dude is out there, i love it
http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...amp;video_id=62He admits to goin on a terrible card rush over Daniel ... but notice how in the beginning he says after he was up 800,000-200,000 early in the match he thought "Daneiel was starting to learn from me, cuz i playin the biggest stud games in the world and he doesnt"this dude is out there, i love it
mannnn... his ego is like on another level..another world, even...seriously, he treats Negreanu like he was just a wannabe amateur or even his groupie.

i was still relatively impressed, he said some honest things about himself and tried to refrain from badmouthing. but he definitely broke down a few times and took a few shots at negreanu. but its not like negreanu isnt constantly taking shots at barryjust for the record, i hate barry and love daniel in general

i was still relatively impressed, he said some honest things about himself and tried to refrain from badmouthing. but he definitely broke down a few times and took a few shots at negreanu. but its not like negreanu isnt constantly taking shots at barryjust for the record, i hate barry and love daniel in general
Why is it that you "hate barry"? Is it bc Negreanu told you to? It seems like Barry's position is that Negreanu is making everything up and trying to get an advantage by way of "tilt". Basically, what I want to know is who is BS'ing us? Barry mentions some sort of communicae with Daniel in which Daniel concedes that everything he writes about Barry is satirical, and for comic effect and has not one bit of truth. I don't like being lied to, I would like Daniel or someone who has an idea of what actually transpires in the poker world to respond. This is getting completely out of hand and less of a novelty everyday.I do agree though, that Barry seized pretty much every opporunity to give a little shot to Daniel. In Barry's defense, Daniel has done the same.

i was actually surprised by that video clip. in the beginning it seemed like he was talking down on him, but then he threw in a few compliments about how daniel adapted his play to him. granted there was still gave the impression that he was better than dn, but you cant possible expect him to say that he isnt better. if i were to play someone heads up i wouldnt admit that the other player is better than me at anything. he even admitted that there was nothing that dn could have done because the cards were in his favor. he has a big ego and he showed it, but i still think it could have been much worse.

Besides Barry saying he plays in higher cash games than Daniel I really dont think that Barry was really bashing Negreanu. He just told his side of the story saying that Daniel criticized the way he talked or about how other peopled talked about Barry's wins. Im not taking anyones side because like all of us at these forums WE DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY! I dont think it is smart to take sides because this seems just like highschool drama. "He said Im full of myself! And Im not!" Thats pretty much this whole arguement. Besides the fact of them fighting eachother at the flagpole, they're playing poker trying to see who is better. Barry even admitted that he caught cards which is why he beat Daniel. You guys act like you've never seen a guy brag about their "poker skillz" when you probably are really close to someone who is exactly like Barry.1. Yes I think Barry does brag a lot about his wins2. Yes I think this whole "ego war" is useless3. I dont have any sides on the actual "fight"... But I'd like to see Daniel win the matches.

I dislike Barry G. for the soul reason of him lieing constantly to the media to make himself look alot better than he really is. He has said a number of times that he has made more money in poker than anyone else has...blatent lie he knows it isnt true yet he still constantly says that nonsence

I dislike Barry G. for the soul reason of him lieing constantly to the media to make himself look alot better than he really is. He has said a number of times that he has made more money in poker than anyone else has...blatent lie he knows it isnt true yet he still constantly says that nonsence
I can almost guarantee you its true...he didn't say hes won the most EVER, he said hes won the most in THE LAST TEN YEARS, which I believe to be true, even Doyle has said it in a WPT interview. Where do you get lying to the media about how good he is? Fact of the matter is.... HE IS THAT GOOD.

I dont understand why people HATE BG its only a poker rivalry. I'm rooting for DN but how can u hate a good guy like greenstein who's donated millions to charity? At the end of the day both guys have a big ego and with good reason because they are 2 of the best poker players in the world and i think most of our egos would inflate if we at that sort of level. All i'm saying is that its just a game.

I was thinking about it and im sure theres more to him donating those millions than just out of kindness. I would say he get a nice taxbreak when he donates 2 million a year to charitiesNot that its a bad thing to donate millions a year to charaties

1. Let's see, which is dumber...Barry G saying he has won the most cash over the last 10 years, or some random dude on a poker forum disagreeing with him?2. I don't think the interview was bad at all. When he says he plays in higher 7 stud games than Daniel that is the truth. What's so bad about that?

That guy needs to pull his head out of his ass
The interviewer has to stop kissing so much ass with everyone he interviews.
Couldn't agree more. It's cool that they're doing this, but this dude is seriously kissing everyone's ass waaaaaaaaay too much.
That guy needs to pull his head out of his ass
The interviewer has to stop kissing so much ass with everyone he interviews.
hell yeah.its like he's a freshman in college majoring in communications and broadcasting but hasn't gotten to the 'public speaking' part of the curriculum yet.

BG is a good player, and is better than DN. There are so many little frontrunner DN fans that will say any BS too make BG look worse than him, they are both good players, BG is still better.

yes, barry has a HUGE ego......so does dn... so does pretty much every poker pro alive.......i dont " hate" barry...guy is an amazing poker player, and he has made tons of money playing in cash games....to say he's won the most in the last 10 years, im not sure of that.....hard to say either way...he has had more experience than dn at playing the highest limits...not saying barry is a better cash player than dn , but there is some truth in what he says...im as much of a dn fan as the next guy in this forum, but you gotta call it like you see it...that being said, i hope dn kicks barry's azz in the rematches...

Great interview. I thought Barry was being quite upfront with everything. I really appreciate interviews with candor - as opposed to a lot of the junk on tv. Too bad he didn't give away the next game though! j.k.Muchos thanks to the guys at cardplayer for having these clips. I'm really appreciative.

Great interview. I thought Barry was being quite upfront with everything. I really appreciate interviews with candor - as opposed to a lot of the junk on tv. Too bad he didn't give away the next game though! j.k.Muchos thanks to the guys at cardplayer for having these clips. I'm really appreciative.
maybe you have already answered this, how did you do on your most recent trip to a.c?
http://cardplayer.com/poker-tournaments/ev...amp;video_id=62He admits to goin on a terrible card rush over Daniel ... but notice how in the beginning he says after he was up 800,000-200,000 early in the match he thought "Daneiel was starting to learn from me, cuz i playin the biggest stud games in the world and he doesnt"this dude is out there, i love it
He could be right.Usually when someone is sharper than you at a certain game You can definitely pick up some stuff from them.No question about it.

I am uncertain why people think that clip had any Danny-bashing in it. Everything he saiad was true (Barry plays in the high limit games, Danny doesn't, etc.) He admitted that he got on a huge rush of cards, Danny never got that rush. Very honest interview IMO. :wink:

maybe you have already answered this, how did you do on your most recent trip to a.c?
I made about $1000 - mostly at NL. I spent about $800 though not including the room. $300 was on a bottle of Johnny Walker Black at Mixx. $170 was on strippers (not for me - the groom). Now that I think about it my expenses were pretty low.If you saw the wild show (Esctasy and Jordan) at Bare Exposures Sat night - please thank me.
I made about $1000 - mostly at NL. I spent about $800 though not including the room. $300 was on a bottle of Johnny Walker Black at Mixx. $170 was on strippers (not for me - the groom). Now that I think about it my expenses were pretty low.If you saw the wild show (Esctasy and Jordan) at Bare Exposures Sat night - please thank me.
sounds like a blast......im gonna be in a.c on th 10th,,1 year wedding anniv. ....hopefully i can have some of the same results<at the poker tables>lol...