STACKED in Reno Sweepstakes!

PlanetStacked is giving away a free trip for two to Reno to visit the developers of Daniel's upcoming poker video game, STACKED. You'll get to play the game before its retail release, find out a little bit about how games are developed... oh, and you'll also get $1000 in "spending" money. Try not to lose it all in one sitting, OK? :club:Click here for complete details and the entry form. Good luck!P.S. We're also giving away STACKED t-shirts to 25 not-quite-winners

Why is it that every time I've tried to enter one of these contests on Planet Stacked I get a message that they can't find the page? I fill out all the info, hit submit and I get this error message. This same thing happened about a month ago when they were running the last contest.Anyone else have this trouble?

Why is it that every time I've tried to enter one of these contests on Planet Stacked I get a message that they can't find the page?  I fill out all the info, hit submit and I get this error message.  This same thing happened about a month ago when they were running the last contest.Anyone else have this trouble?
What's the error message? Email details to kbowen@planetstacked.com if you could, thanks.

Here's the error message I see every time I try to enter.The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please try the following:If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.Open the contestsandpolls.gamespyid.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 404 - File not foundInternet Information Services--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Technical Information (for support personnel)More information:Microsoft Support