ben affleck a force to be reckoned with?

Just wanted to add that Matt Damon did not graduate. He was a few credits shy and then his acting career started to bloom. Ben went to some school in Vermont.editted to add:Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo. I am lame too.

Believe it or not there are some celebrity types who can play cards. For example, Larry Flynt is a good stud player, and James Woods can play a decent hold em game. Don't hate just because their famous and can play cards too.
Larry Flynt actually is a good overall gambler, but James Woods is still pretty weak at the table. Next thing I know some of you will tell me that Mimi Rogers is one of the best in the world. If the media hyped everyone that wins one tournement, then there would be too many players to even pay attention to. Andy Beale plays the highest stakes in the world, and he gets beat. Does that still make him outstanding. Pros will line up around the block to play Beale (at least the ones that can get staked), and i'm sure they would do the same for a shot at Affleck.
if you think you could be that good why don't you pay whatever price it takes to get annie duke to coach you. i mean by the time you win your 9 bracelets you will more than have payed back your fee. seems like a win win deal for you. cause you do sound like an amazing player.
Wow you really can't take a joke.
Ben Affleck did not go to Harvard, that was Matt Damon. An easy mistake to make. The guy obviously is not a nine to fiver so it makes sense that he would have time to develop some skills so Im sure he is solid and has some success to prove it.I think he paid Annie Duke with a little bit of hide the salami :club: .
Dear god, if he dropped his standards low enough to hit Annie Duke, he should think about some sort of rehab... or suicide. Man, I should really try not to diss important people I may want to interview someday, but seriously. Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Garner, Annie Duke? That defies all logic and comprehension.