another party poker 5k freeroll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went out in 1070 place. Blinds are 25/50 and I have about 1650. I limp withpocket jacks utg as I really dont want to play to this out of position. Theres a few callers and then the sb raises to 450. I had just watched him call an all in of 700 with 45 suited so I wasn't overly worried. I push all in. He calls with aq and hits his A.

Just won a big one and I'm up to 8800....and while writing that up to 9200, down to 8200 on a slow rolled KK and now I'm back to about 8800. No one at my table wants anything to do with me.

Things have taken a turn for the worse...down to about 3600. First it was stupidity, then I was unlucky, now it's turning into fatigue and boredom. I don't think I'm long for this tournament.

What is the deal with these freerolls? That's the big question. These are major prizes for no buy-in, but I can't find any word of them on PP's website. That's strange, because it's an immense promotional tournament, yet they don't promote it.To the poster who originally tipped us off about the 2:10 am tourney: how did you find out? When will the next tourney happen?CT

either they just felt like giving back to the community for one day...or a group of monkeys broke into the control room and started making tourney's :shock: your guess is as good as mine

Hopefully there'll be more of these and not at 2am...I'm down to 2500 at the second break, so now I've got to wait another 5 minutes to try busting out...I mean make my move.

And I'm done, out in 300th. First hand after the break, I went in with 99 and my opponent hit a jack on the flop to go with his AJ. Good luck to Jeremy and any other FCPers still in.

hey jer, woke up and read this thread, see you're still there. good luck, i can't wish you the luck at the table as i have a eurobet account and not a party one.
HAHAHAHHAHA.....wow....nice....love it....yea..