Your Top 5 Men & Women Poker Players (as of today)

Who are your choices of the TOP 5 Men & Women Poker Players going into the WSOP. I want to know who everyone is thinking are the Hottest Players as of now! Players on a roll going into the WSOP. Base it on recent tourney wins and final table appearances.Here are my Top 5Men1. Daniel Negreanu2. Erick Lindgren3. Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi4. Amir Vahedi5. Paul DardenWomen1. Annie Duke2. Jennifer Harman3. Mimi Tran4. Evelyn Ng5. Cathy Liebert

Guest Anonymous
Who are your choices of the TOP 5 Men & Women Poker Players going into the WSOP. I want to know who everyone is thinking are the Hottest Players as of now! Players on a roll going into the WSOP. Base it on recent tourney wins and final table appearances.Here are my Top 5Men1. Daniel Negreanu2. Erick Lindgren3. Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi4. Amir Vahedi5. Paul DardenWomen1. Annie Duke2. Jennifer Harman3. Mimi Tran4. Evelyn Ng5. Cathy Liebert
Wow.. i hope that list is a Joke.... Evelyn is just well known lol Cindy Violette is much better... The grinder thats alright.. probably would have replace him with Chau Giang .. and Paul Darden would have replaced him with Humberto Brenes ??? wow HORRIBLE CHOICE.. Like your avatar.... "COCAINE IS A HELL OF A DRUG."

Men1. Robert Varkonyi2. Ted Lawson3. Mike Sica4. Elix Powers5. James WoodsWomen1. Erin Ness2. Mimi Rogers3. Jennifer Tilly4. Evelyn Ng5. The Hoe that Antonio Esfandiari met the other night at the club.

Men1. Robert Varkonyi2. Ted Lawson3. Mike Sica4. Elix Powers5. James WoodsWomen1. Erin Ness2. Mimi Rogers3. Jennifer Tilly4. Evelyn Ng5. The Hoe that Antonio Esfandiari met the other night at the club.
Your gag list was better than mine. This list is 1.4

Doesn't get much better than Ted Lawson! Whoo Wee!God... Even the way he would always yell out his hand and slam his cards down makes me want to kick him in the face!

Doesn't get much better than Ted Lawson! Whoo Wee! God... Even the way he would always yell out his hand and slam his cards down makes me want to kick him in the face!you beat me to it, I just wanted everyone to know that I hated Ted Lawson more than anything. Was he the one that asked if he could tell someone what he had? Sorry for asking but who is Mike Sica?

1. Ted Forrest2. Phil Ivey3. Daniel Negreanu4. Tuan Le5. Chau Giang1. Jennifer Harman2. Annie Duke3. Mimi Tran4. Kathy Liebert5. Clonie Gowan (just cuz of that Full Tilt tank top she wears all the time)

Men1) Phil Ivey2) Barry Greenstein3) Ted Forrest4) Chau Giang5) Daniel NegreanuWomen1) Jennifer Harman2) Mimi Tran3) Kathy Liebert4) Cindy Violette5) Annie Duke
thats actually the first full 2 lists i can come close to agreeing with. love annie duke in 5th.