Jesus walked the earth

Well, of course he did. That way, nobody can complain that God lives in the blue and doesn't know the pain of being a human. So christians win that argument too.

They're kind of lazy though, christians, when it comes to making stuff up. It's always simplified. I suppose that adding the threat of hell and/or the promise of heaven makes up for it.

Jesus never had any disease, no bodily imperfections, no love problems, and he never got his thumb pinched by a closing door.

---

For some reason, christians enjoy the story about when all the disciples abandoned Jesus when he was crucified. Well... one of them tried to protect Jesus when the soldiers came to arrest him, but was criticised. Peter said to Jesus that he shouldn't sacrifice himself for them, but that was because Satan had flewed into Peter... Jesus stated at least twice, one time at the last meal, that he was destined to die.

So where's the abandonment? What were they supposed to do? Go and be crucified together with him? An atheist once wrote to a christian: "The difference between you and me, is that you want me to die, while I want you to live".