temporary negreanu open leaderboard page!

Looks like my guess was right, I have the most points for somebody who hasn't cashed yet.:(Both times there were three of us in a hand, two of us all-in, and the guy who won the hand made the money. Last week I had Jacks, this week if I knew I was this close to the money, I wouldn't have called.By the way, you stuck an extra "r" in my name on tonight's list.Just in case somebody just merges the two lists to come up with an overall leaderboard, but I'm sure having MikeRH & MikerRH right on top of each other would probably stand out.

Dionysian,Can you give me your thoughts on our key hand that was played (your flopped set of 7's to my set of 3's). Did you put me on a flush draw because I put you on that with maybe a pair also? Congrats
By the way, you stuck an extra "r" in my name on tonight's list.Just in case somebody just merges the two lists to come up with an overall leaderboard, but I'm sure having MikeRH & MikerRH right on top of each other would probably stand out.
My bad, fixed.
Dionysian,Can you give me your thoughts on our key hand that was played (your flopped set of 7's to my set of 3's). Did you put me on a flush draw because I put you on that with maybe a pair also? Congrats
I thought you had something like AQ, top pair with the flush draw.. Or AK either with or without the flush draw... looked like you could have been trying to knock me off my hand with such a big increase in bet size (200 to 1000) after I check-called and checked to you. But the hands that you would have been doing that with were either AK or AJ, and I would think you'd raise with AK pre-flop and might not even be in the hand with AJ (I usually don't like to play AJ if the pot's been entered already, unless I'm comfortable which is dependant on a lot of different things like stack, blinds, opponents, etc.)Or you could have had an overpair, maybe. Slowplaying aces or kings there wouldn't have been too bad, but wasn't strong enough to let me see the turn so cheaply if I was on that flush draw. So that was probably least likely.A few things went through my mind, but I definitely didn't put you on a set. It just didn't occur to me that you might have had 33 there, possibly because I wasn't afraid of it. Didn't think eights either, for no particular reason and I thought that with a set of queens you might have let me catch up a little bit more before making your move (hoping I would make it for you).Going into the hand with the threes, you were hoping to catch a set on the flop and win a big pot with it, which is perfectly reasonable... You just got unlucky to run into the same type of hand... Great game, though. Good luck in future NO's. :D