venting about my exit from the negreanu main event

Ugh, what is the likelikhood of this hand??? I would have been chip leader with 12 left by about 5k..... Table '8487990 1' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 2: lefty300 (8680 in chips) Seat 3: PhucLe (2118 in chips) Seat 4: dionysian (6543 in chips) Seat 7: Hems3333 (6450 in chips) Seat 8: mig.com (2773 in chips) Seat 9: Raver32 (4558 in chips) lefty300: posts the ante 25PhucLe: posts the ante 25dionysian: posts the ante 25Hems3333: posts the ante 25mig.com: posts the ante 25Raver32: posts the ante 25lefty300: posts small blind 100PhucLe: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hems3333 [3d 3h]dionysian: calls 200Hems3333: calls 200mig.com: folds Raver32: folds lefty300: folds PhucLe: checks *** FLOP *** [7s Qc 3s]PhucLe: checks dionysian: checks Hems3333: bets 200PhucLe: folds dionysian: calls 200*** TURN *** [7s Qc 3s] [8h]dionysian: checks Hems3333: bets 1000dionysian: raises 5118 to 6118 and is all-inHems3333: calls 5025 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [7s Qc 3s 8h] [8c]*** SHOW DOWN ***dionysian: shows [7d 7h] (a full house, Sevens full of Eights)Hems3333: shows [3d 3h] (a full house, Threes full of Eights)dionysian said, "gg"dionysian collected 13300 from pot

What's the complaint? The best hand won and he was ahead the entire time.
I never said I was unlucky, did I???? Thank you Mr. Obvious but I realized he was ahead the whole time. It's just the fact that that is a extremely tough way to go out when I was 2 spots away from money and thought I was going to be chip leader.
What's the complaint? The best hand won and he was ahead the entire time.
I never said I was unlucky, did I???? Thank you Mr. Obvious but I realized he was ahead the whole time. It's just the fact that that is a extremely tough way to go out when I was 2 spots away from money and thought I was going to be chip leader.
i cant remember the quote but there is a quote from rounders that you should listen too. something about being blinded by lights of vegas and not realizing he didnt have the nuts.

Well actually as tough as set over set can be and also giving the credit that, that late in a tourny your not as focused and such... but... you missplayed the hand... you bet 200 into a maybe 500 pot??? asking for trouble as is, and not to mention a few draws out there... anycase you gave odds for draws (even though you were behind) the correct move was to bet around the pot and if he chose to cold call again make a similar pot bet on the turn.... now you know your betting strong his check raise all in that late (considering you two were well in amount of chips) you should have definately thought hard about laying down... but im pretty sure you quickly called and thought you had the best hand.. mostly because you were fish betting......... honestly. you did it to yourself... is it hard to get away from that, heck yeah, but when your able to do it you'll feel a lot better about yourself....... its true what the other post said, you led this "lead" blind your game.. and out you went..... gl in the future mate..... later