Who’s still alive?

Oh wow 3 reply’s in less then a day this place still does exist!

After the rapid decline of online poker after Black Friday I had to decide what I thought the next big thing would be. I narrowed

it down to either Bitcoin or televised competitive eating competitions. So I invested all my money in a upstart competitive eating league and yada yada yada I’m now an assistant manager at a cellphone repair store at the third busiest mall in town.

how bout you guys? Did suited ever become a lawyer and get to have the secks?  Any recent Scram or king tanner sightings?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, grocery_mony said:

Oh wow 3 reply’s in less then a day this place still does exist!

After the rapid decline of online poker after Black Friday I had to decide what I thought the next big thing would be. I narrowed

it down to either Bitcoin or televised competitive eating competitions. So I invested all my money in a upstart competitive eating league and yada yada yada I’m now an assistant manager at a cellphone repair store at the third busiest mall in town.

how bout you guys? Did suited ever become a lawyer and get to have the secks?  Any recent Scram or king tanner sightings?

Um so I forgot my password, did a password reset, and the system only recognizes one of my joke accounts associated with my email.

King_tanner is dead but Fez lives. I am now Fez

• Like 1

Eh things could be better, I’m not dead though so I guess that’s a positive. I’m glad to see the forum didn’t break I tried to log in a few times and couldn’t get in.

shit the signature for this Fez account is terrifying 

hold on I’m king_tanner again? Wtf is going on here

• Like 1

The level of Satanic activity on these forums has gone up exponentially since Daniel stopped coming by. Your account has merely been infested with a trove of demons, and you've been granted the power to oscillate between accounts simply by thinking about it. This I truly and honestly believe!  

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2021 at 8:29 PM, king_tanner said:

Eh things could be better, I’m not dead though so I guess that’s a positive. I’m glad to see the forum didn’t break I tried to log in a few times and couldn’t get in.

shit the signature for this Fez account is terrifying 

hold on I’m king_tanner again? Wtf is going on here

I’ve got 2 tickets to paradise, won’t you pack your bags we’ll leave tonight 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my 1st account still lives ,

my 2nd account lost somewhere in archives.  

3rd confession did not watch any of the 2022 WSOP but was glad to hear looshle got his 2nd bracelet wtg

• 2 weeks later...