i just put in 50 in pstars and im playing .50 -1 is it better to play tight and sit back or play loose and raise every thing, any adivce thank you
Yes

Seriously though...cap every hand....or start playing limits within your bankroll. Play .05/.10 until you get up to about $150 if you feel like seriously playing without going broke.

will take for ever to get 150 with that limit
They were just trying to help. Be prepared to go broke. Losing 150+ BB isn't that rare if you're playing in limit games. So you could play perfectly and easily lose those 50 bucks. Ice
Yep, but you'll still be playing instead of putting in another $50 within a few full days of playing...even if you go on a good run variance will catch up with you.

I started at the .50-1.00 tables with a $50 bankroll at UB. Within 3 weeks I had it up to 130. Should have cashed out as I got greedy and played it down to $12 in just 3 days. I now play the .25-.50 limit tables. I play tight and agressive. I raise where apropriated and am not afraid to fold if I feel I am beat. I used to call just to see if the other person was bluffing. I have found out the hard way that most of the time the other person is not bluffing. Patience is a virtue. Today I saw just over 200 hands in 2 and a half hours. I played about 25 hands to the flop and won 11 of them. When I quit I was ahead about $8. I know it is not much but I'm trying to work my bankroll up and not get to greedy.Orville

Are you kidding me? Are you looking to play real poker or just kill some time with disposable income? If you're looking to make money quick go play NL and go all in everytime the pot is over $5, or go play a 50 dollar SNG.