I think he will pick Kamala because Warren is white, old, and has a little baggage.

it's just insane to me that we have no good politicians. i mean trump is going to a two term president because democrats put up the insanely unlikeable hillary and dementia joe. 

i wouldnt get your hope us fritzy baby. my guess is the dems run warren, harris, beto and the other losers again in 2024. maybe even abrams, which would be hilarious. 

Big D finally noosed himself. you hate to see a guy lose his fire like that, but it was a long time coming. he just doesnt have the guts to take on brvy anymore. 

BigD already said he would be back in August for another humidity battle with Iowa vs Florida.

with NASCAR rejecting the Stars and Bars it looks like Trump is picking it up. Will it help him ?

Do you guys think that Stephen Miller is hoping for violence at Trumps MAGA rally in Tulsa home of the Tulsa Massacre in 1921 that they've scheduled on Juneteenth ?  We all know Trump is too stupid to come up with that place and date but it's right up Miller's alley. We know the big boss (Putin) believes that violence like that will help based on his history.

seems like an all round loon with the conspiracy theories he was spouting

Trump not changing the names of military bases is not the same as waving a confederate flag.  I mean, you can blame Trump if that helps, but those bases were around for 8 years of Obama and I never heard you mention it one time in those years.

42 minutes ago, brvheart said:

Trump not changing the names of military bases is not the same as waving a confederate flag.  I mean, you can blame Trump if that helps, but those bases were around for 8 years of Obama and I never heard you mention it one time in those years.

The Overton Window has shifted. It's why NASCAR did what it did. Trump is a racist and he knows that he has his racist base so he's pandering to them. My question is whether his more obvious racism will hurt him and turn off more people who voted for him in 2016 but might not be as accepting since it's far more obvious now.