How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION, BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART THAT HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN, SHEDDING HIS BLOOD AS A SACRIFICE FOR YOUR SINS?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION, BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART THAT HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN, SHEDDING HIS BLOOD AS A SACRIFICE FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE FOR MY SINS
    • OTHER

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (CLICK 'READ MORE')

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began when the first humans, Adam and Eve were created and God put them in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect to live in fellowship with Him. There was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him. 

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10;13 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved..For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

4.  You must submit your life to Jesus Christ and His will in Faith, believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God.  If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, HUMBLY PRAY THIS PRAYER TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART IN FAITH:

”Dear Lord Jesus I know that I  am a sinner and need you to save me.  I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins.  I turn to You as the only way of salvation, I submit my life to you, I submit my will to yours, I place my Faith and Trust in You alone as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have truly placed your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord, submitting your life to Him, you can know that you are a child of God and on your way to heaven.  Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Christians Do go to heaven:
Mr 16:19 ¶ So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
 2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
(KJV)
Php 1:21 ¶ For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
 22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
 23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
People in heaven:
 Re 19:1 ¶ And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(KJV)
Jesus Christ is going to rule and reign on the earth.  The believers will be with Him on the earth at that time.  Right now believer's go to heaven to be with the Lord Jesus Christ because that is where He is.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Jesus Preached the Word of God, Jesus IS the Word of God. Jesus quoted the Word of God as Authoritative from God. He expects us to obey it and will Judge all men one day by the Bible.

THE PHRASE "IT IS WRITTEN" SHOWS THAT GOD EXPECTS US TO OBEY HIS WORD:

Jos 8:31 as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded the children of Israel, as it is written in the Book of the Law of Moses: "an altar of whole stones over which no man has wielded an iron tool." And they offered on it burnt offerings to the LORD, and sacrificed peace offerings.
2Sa 1:18 and he told them to teach the children of Judah the Song of the Bow; indeed it is written in the Book of Jasher:
1Ki 2:3 "And keep the charge of the LORD your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn;
2Ki 23:21 Then the king commanded all the people, saying, "Keep the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in this Book of the Covenant."
2Ch 23:18 Also Jehoiada appointed the oversight of the house of the LORD to the hand of the priests, the Levites, whom David had assigned in the house of the LORD, to offer the burnt offerings of the LORD, as it is written in the Law of Moses, with rejoicing and with singing, as it was established by David.
2Ch 25:4 However he did not execute their children, but did as it is written in the Law in the Book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, "The fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall the children be put to death for their fathers; but a person shall die for his own sin."
2Ch 31:3 The king also appointed a portion of his possessions for the burnt offerings: for the morning and evening burnt offerings, the burnt offerings for the Sabbaths and the New Moons and the set feasts, as it is written in the Law of the LORD.
2Ch 35:12 Then they removed the burnt offerings that they might give them to the divisions of the fathers' houses of the lay people, to offer to the LORD, as it is written in the Book of Moses. And so they did with the cattle.
Ezr 3:2 Then Jeshua the son of Jozadak and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel and his brethren, arose and built the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings on it, as it is written in the Law of Moses the man of God.
Ezr 3:4 They also kept the Feast of Tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings in the number required by ordinance for each day.
Ezr 6:18 They assigned the priests to their divisions and the Levites to their divisions, over the service of God in Jerusalem, as it is written in the Book of Moses.
Ne 8:15 and that they should announce and proclaim in all their cities and in Jerusalem, saying, "Go out to the mountain, and bring olive branches, branches of oil trees, myrtle branches, palm branches, and branches of leafy trees, to make booths, as it is written."
Ne 10:34 We cast lots among the priests, the Levites, and the people, for bringing the wood offering into the house of our God, according to our fathers' houses, at the appointed times year by year, to burn on the altar of the LORD our God as it is written in the Law.
Ne 10:36 to bring the firstborn of our sons and our cattle, as it is written in the Law, and the firstborn of our herds and our flocks, to the house of our God, to the priests who minister in the house of our God;
Ps 40:7 Then I said, "Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
Isa 65:6 "Behold, it is written before Me: I will not keep silence, but will repay-Even repay into their bosom-
Da 9:13 "As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us; yet we have not made our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand Your truth.
Mt 2:5 So they said to him, "In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:
Mt 4:4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Mt 4:6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'"
Mt 4:7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.'"
Mt 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
Mt 11:10 "For this is he of whom it is written: 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, Who will prepare Your way before You.'
Mt 21:13 And He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"
Mt 26:24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born."
Mt 26:31 ¶ Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep of the flock will be scattered.'
Mr 1:2 As it is written in the Prophets: "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, Who will prepare Your way before You."
Mr 7:6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.
Mr 9:13 "But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him."
Mr 14:21 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born."
Mr 14:27 Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.'
Lu 2:23 (as it is written in the law of the Lord, "Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the LORD"),
Lu 3:4 as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying: "The voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way of the LORD; Make His paths straight.
Lu 4:4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
Lu 4:8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
Lu 4:10 "For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you,'
Lu 7:27 "This is he of whom it is written: 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, Who will prepare Your way before You.'
Lu 19:46 saying to them, "It is written, 'My house is a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"
Lu 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,
Joh 6:31 "Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'"
Joh 6:45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Joh 12:14 Then Jesus, when He had found a young donkey, sat on it; as it is written:
Ac 1:20 "For it is written in the book of Psalms: 'Let his dwelling place be desolate, And let no one live in it'; and, 'Let another take his office.'
Ac 7:42 ¶ "Then God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the Prophets: 'Did you offer Me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?
Ac 15:15 "And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written:
Ac 23:5 Then Paul said, "I did not know, brethren, that he was the high priest; for it is written, 'You shall not speak evil of a ruler of your people.'"
Ro 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
Ro 2:24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
Ro 3:4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."
Ro 3:10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
Ro 4:17 ¶ (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
Ro 8:36 As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
Ro 9:13 As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
Ro 9:33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Ro 10:15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
Ro 11:8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day."
Ro 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
Ro 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
Ro 14:11 For it is written: "As I live, says the LORD, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God."
Ro 15:3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, "The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me."
Ro 15:9 and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written: "For this reason I will confess to You among the Gentiles, And sing to Your name."
Ro 15:21 but as it is written: "To whom He was not announced, they shall see; And those who have not heard shall understand."
1Co 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1Co 1:31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD."
1Co 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness";
1Co 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain." Is it oxen God is concerned about?
1Co 10:7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play."
1Co 14:21 ¶ In the law it is written: "With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; And yet, for all that, they will not hear Me," says the Lord.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
2Co 8:15 As it is written, "He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack."
2Co 9:9 As it is written: "He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever."
Ga 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
Ga 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
Ga 4:22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
Ga 4:27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, You who do not bear! Break forth and shout, You who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children Than she who has a husband."
Heb 10:7 ¶ Then I said, 'Behold, I have come--In the volume of the book it is written of Me--To do Your will, O God.'"
1Pe 1:16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

I wonder in the history of the world if God has ever used a random internet post from a total stranger, posted on a site that is antithetical to the post itself -so much so, that it almost rises to the level of "troll post"-  to bring someone to salvation. 

It would be interesting to find out. 

My guess is that posts like this do more harm than good, but as we all know, God can use anything.  Heck, I personally know someone that claims that K-Love was instrumental in bringing them to a saving faith.  That seems literally impossible, considering that crap theology that K-Love pushes. 

However, that means that this post, like Lloyd Christmas, has a chance.  Go Paddington!