was i out drawn or outplayed ???

Playing in a $1/$2 $300 max NL game. Doing well, after 1 hour turned my $300 into just under $500. Get dealt KK on the button, UTG raises to $20 -- he gets re-reraised to $40 -- 4 callers, I smooth call it fearing AA. Flop comes 67K rainbow. Having a set I am pretty happy. Original bettor fires out another $20, re-raiser goes over the top for $50...again I smooth call it. Turn comes another 7, I hit the boat. Raiser fires out $50, re-raiser calls, I go over the top ALL IN, raiser folds, re-raiser calls and flips over A7, the river comes a 7 to quad him up and take all my cash....So, I buy in again for $200 -- got a few hands and I am upto about $300. Get dealt 77 in the BB. One guy raises to $15, 6 callers so I decide to call and see a flop. Flop comes 10 7 10 -- whoooo hooo I am golden! So I just check hoping the pre-flop raiser will bet out, and he does. He bets $25, 3 callers and then another re-raise to $50. So I just smooth call again. Turn comes a 3, couldn't of helped anyone. I check -- Bettor fires out another $25, everyone folds to the re-raise who makes it $50 to go I go over the top all in. Bettor calls, abnd re-raiser calls. Bettor flips over A10 -- he has trips, not bad, Re-raiser flips QQ, and I show my boat. River comes a Q and once again I am burnt....Did I play my hands correctly? and does anyone have any Preperation-H to sooth the pain in my butt from these 2 hands ???

This reminds me of a game I was playing about a month ago. Blinds were high late in a tournament and I was on BB. UTG+1 limps in and everyone (including SB) folds to me. I check K8 spades. The flop shows AQ4 of spades giving me the nut flush. The limper bets a substantial amount, I raise, he calls. Turn comes a red 5. Again he bets. I move all in. He calls, shows 45o and catches a 4 on the river. I say something to the effect of "that's typical" and he says "That's what you get for playing K8". What?! Instead of arguing, I simply walked away a little amused at the ignorance of this guy. (I thought of the thread here about fish playing any sooted or connected cards)I guess my point is, like the previous poster stated, you put your chips in with the best hand. In those situations, you'll win more than you'll lose over the long run.

don't slowplay so much
Maybe it's just me, but I like to value bet or slowplay a full house. I'm thrilled when I see action in a pot where I'm holding a boat.

SoWhatKid, stay on topic, I dont think the poster wants to hear some snide remarks from a young kid....The reason he should bet out is to stop players like these catching cards. If he had played more aggressively then I am sure the A7 wouldnt still be in the hand to catch quads...