best site for earning bonuses w/ tournament play

I'm looking to set up an account strictly to play 10 player SNGs ($5), but don't want that to preclude me from earning a bonus (as I am a whore). I know many sites have low "points" awarded to tournament play, so I'm wondering if anybody know the best site to earn a bonus with tournament play?Thanks All!

I've been searching for this for a while. I don't think it exists. I posted about this a long time ago as well and didn't get that good of a response. Most sites make money on rakes and not on that much on the tournaments. I bonus whore by playing the low limits and use that to cushion my tournament play.

Here's what I know...Let's assume you're trying to clear a $20 bonus on these sites and you're playing a $10+1 SNG...Bodog is by far the best...they require 60 points to clear a $20 bonus and you get 6 points per $1 in tourney fees, thus each SNG is actually worth $2 toward a bonus. This makes up for the fact that unlike most other sites, to clear points in a cash game one must actually play the hand.Pokerstars requires 100 points to clear the bonus. Each $ spent in tourneys gets you 5 points, so each SNG is worth $1Pokerroom also gives you 5 points per $ but they require 140 points to clear a bonus, thus your net value is $.71FullTilt gives you $.42 per dollarParadise and Absolute both give you 1 point per dollar and they require 200 points to clear a $20 bonus, so you get $.05 per tourneyUltimateBet and Party give you $0 for SNGs and other tourneys. Ditto for the Crypto network.I don't know how the other sites do it but hopefully this helps.Thanks,Jason

One thing I forgot to mention: This doesn't take into consideration any % of deposit bonuses. Obviously things change if you get a 50% bonus for your deposit vs. a 20% one....but like I said...hope this helps...