Yes trying to put it together here last minute. I meant to do it this morning but got pulled away all day. I've sent messages to last season's players

We need 10 entries

$250 pool

1st: $200

2nd $50 (or $25 for 2nd/3rd in a tie)

$25 / entry8

Confirmed

1 Ottaw_Biatch

2 Sam_Hard8

3 Governator

4 Bob

5 gruven

6 brvheart

7 GWCGWC

8 Babying

9 Dubey

10 king_tanner

I don't have everyone confirmed yet but keeping spots for everyone who was in last season for the time being. Nobody transfer any money until we have 10 confirmed.

Regardless Here is the draft order for men & women:

Assigned Numbers To Players

1 Ottaw_Biatch

2 Sam_Hard8

3 Governator

4 Bob

5 gruven

6 brvheart

7 GWCGWC

8 Babying

9 Dubey

10 king_tanner

Randomizer.org used for assigning numbers to contestants:

Men

1 Carl Boudreaux

2 Davie Rickenbacker

3 Dan Rengering

4 Nick Wilson

5 Mike White

6 Christian Hubicki

7 Pat Cusack

8 Alec Merlino

9 John Hennigan

10 Jeremy Crawford

Women

1 Natalie Cole

2 Bi Nguyen

3 Elizabeth Olson

4 Natalia Azoqa

5 Angelina Keeley

6 Jessica Peet

7 Alison Raybould

8 Lyrsa Torres

9 Gabby Pascuzzi

10 Kara Kay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last week's tribal council was an all time great survivor moment IMO

Playing that idol for Alison last week was a huge mistake. He deserved it. Nobody with two idols will ever do that again.

Playing that idol for Alison last week was a huge mistake. He deserved it. Nobody with two idols will ever do that again.

My coment wasn’t even about the double idol + nullifier tribal, I was talking about the slam town eviction. But DAMN! 2 incredible tribal councils in a row. This is a really good season.

So Davids get the power by using all their advantages and then piss it away in two tribals.

Seriously stupid move by Gabby.

Mike and Angelina's votes on Gabby saving Allison was fucking brilliant.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the David vs Goliath thing was kind of dumb. Also, Mike isn't a Goliath and seems shoehorned into that group.

Angelina is legit crazy but nice to look at so whoever casted her should get a big fat bonus.

Nick is the standard winner who goes deep and then puts together some immunity wins to get to the end. I'm glad he recognized Angelina was the clear choice to take to the final 3 since she wouldn't get any jury votes. He might have done something dumb if Davie had made it that far.

I need your paypal, Bob.

• Like 1

I think the David vs Goliath thing was kind of dumb. Also, Mike isn't a Goliath and seems shoehorned into that group.

Angelina is legit crazy but nice to look at so whoever casted her should get a big fat bonus.

Nick is the standard winner who goes deep and then puts together some immunity wins to get to the end. I'm glad he recognized Angelina was the clear choice to take to the final 3 since she wouldn't get any jury votes. He might have done something dumb if Davie had made it that far.

I need your paypal, Bob.

just send everything to Gov. I'm pretty sure I owe him from before and I don't really use paypal.