• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find this very disturbing. Can’t tell the difference? It was the Korean team   https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2018/6/18/17474438/south-korea-sweden-world-cup-trick-jersey-numbers

A whole lot of people in this world could learn a thing or two from the Japanese team.

I love the world cup. The timing of the games is going to make it really difficult to watch much this year though.

sigh. I was really looking forward to actually being able to sit and watch a whole game for the final.. but Croatia/France? boo.

I disagree. This should be a pretty good match up. I've yet to watch today game but Croatia has been fun to watch.

sigh. I was really looking forward to actually being able to sit and watch a whole game for the final.. but Croatia/France? boo.

Croatia was very exciting especially after the half. Fun team.

Arp wins the internet again..

I hope you bet that brother.

I bet France to win it all (I think that was my first post here)

I bet Croatia to win a couple of games, and win it all, but small amounts.

I took both of them in a couple of pools, only 1 I will actually cash for anything.

Otherwise, Ive lost a lot of bets this WC. Generally, I suck at WC betting, cause I get silly and bet on every game Im going to even watch for 5min. Overall, Ill be ++ if France wins it all, otherwise, Ill be down overall for the WCup.

Dubey, cheer for France. They have a Bogossian as the assistant coach, and he won a WC for France in 1998. Happy 20th anniversary!

I bet France to win it all (I think that was my first post here)

I bet Croatia to win a couple of games, and win it all, but small amounts.

I took both of them in a couple of pools, only 1 I will actually cash for anything.

Otherwise, Ive lost a lot of bets this WC. Generally, I suck at WC betting, cause I get silly and bet on every game Im going to even watch for 5min. Overall, Ill be ++ if France wins it all, otherwise, Ill be down overall for the WCup.

Dubey, cheer for France. They have a Bogossian as the assistant coach, and he won a WC for France in 1998. Happy 20th anniversary!

Nice...I knew about Bogossian back in the day and watched that World Cup..Lets Go France..Didnt realize he is coaching.

Congrats to France. Great game. Well deserved.

Also to Croatia for getting to the final.

Now what do we do till hockey starts??