2018 Nhl Playoffs

Marchand rolls his eyes so hard in the penalty box that he suffers a career ending injury.

its getting better keep going

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fleury has been great, and the last thing I want to do is take something away from him, but no way this is a case of a team riding a hot goalie to wins. This team is ridiculously good at.....I

NSH over COL in 5 WPG over MIN in 5 VGK over LAK in 6 ANA over SJS in 6   NSH over WPG in 7 ANA over VGK in 6   NSH over ANA in 5   TBL over NJD in 4 TOR over BOS in 6 PIT over PHI in 6 C

ahh, playoff time, time to curl into a ball on the couch and rock back and forth nervously for 3 hours each night until the Leafs and the Wild are eliminated.

So my Vegas rants are well documented. Due to those factors this is like the second time I have seen a Vegas game from the start. First time was in person when the Leafs came.

Well the result is identical I’m shaking my head in what the hell is going on.

Vegas -1.5 +200....check!

Vegas to win the series.....I should have bet more. This is nowhere near over, but I dont think SJS is any good, I cant believe they beat Ana. And no way they beat VGK, this series is the most lopsided of this round IMO.

I know easy to say after tonight, but Ive been telling my friends this all week. Its not just that I think Vegas is good, I just dont like SJS and MJones at all. But I could see them coming back hard in game 2 after this shellacking.

I think SJ has to steal a game to take the series to 6.

Winnipeg over Nashville in 7. This will be the most entertaining series of the entire playoffs.

Vegas and Wpg are the only teams I care about. I dislike every other team left. If neither make it to the third round, my playoffs are done. I get bored watching Nas, SJ, Was, and Pitt play. I can't watch a Nash home game. That place loses its mind when ever any nas player falls down. /angrysteve

Haha, I like all of the teams in the west.

I think the only team I really dislike is Boston. Ambivalent towards Tampa. I'll hate Washington for this series, but mostly indifferent otherwise.

I hate Winnipeg now. Only team left that I like is Vegas. Ambivalent towards Pitt, Washington, TB, SJ, Nashville

Didn't nashville almost completely tank your favorite goalies entire career by playing him without a defensive system which could have easily sent him to the AHL without a way to climb back? Personally, I'd harbor some hate for them if I were you.

Didn't nashville almost completely tank your favorite goalies entire career by playing him without a defensive system which could have easily sent him to the AHL without a way to climb back? Personally, I'd harbor some hate for them if I were you.

Pretty sure that was Edmonton.

James Reimer never played in Nashville

James Reimer never played in Nashville

weren't you and Dale arguing with me once about how Reimer was going to be better in San Jose and take Martin Jones' job or something like that?

well, I WIN!

:)

weren't you and Dale arguing with me once about how Reimer was going to be better in San Jose and take Martin Jones' job or something like that?

well, I WIN!

:)

While it is a strange day to finally take ownership of that argument, alas, you are correct :)