2018 Nhl Playoffs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fleury has been great, and the last thing I want to do is take something away from him, but no way this is a case of a team riding a hot goalie to wins. This team is ridiculously good at.....I

NSH over COL in 5 WPG over MIN in 5 VGK over LAK in 6 ANA over SJS in 6   NSH over WPG in 7 ANA over VGK in 6   NSH over ANA in 5   TBL over NJD in 4 TOR over BOS in 6 PIT over PHI in 6 C

ahh, playoff time, time to curl into a ball on the couch and rock back and forth nervously for 3 hours each night until the Leafs and the Wild are eliminated.

2/0 in must win games!

Hamburgerler stole that game for the Avs. Dude was flailing and flopping all over the place. He seemed to be looking for the puck after every save as if he had no idea where the puck was but somehow kept blocking shots. It was amazing to watch.

• Like 1

2/0 in must win games!

Hamburgerler stole that game for the Avs. Dude was flailing and flopping all over the place. He seemed to be looking for the puck after every save as if he had no idea where the puck was but somehow kept blocking shots. It was amazing to watch.

How is he not the goalie behind Varlamov..I just remember Bernier from the days of Toronto..He was terrible..WIth better goaltending this series might be in the Avs favour right now

He was injured when we got him. I think this was just his third start in 100 days.

Bernier played at a world class level when Varly reinjured his groin about half way through the season and lead the Avs on a franchise record tying win streak which got the Avs back into the middle of the wildcard pack. He played well enough to make everyone question whether he should be the starter.

One thing I absolutely hate about Bernier’s style is he sometimes completely sells out sliding east to West to make a save when he’s outside the pipes so there’s no way for him to get back into position if the offense keeps possession.

really need the Leafs and Jackets to win tonight to save this 1st round from being one of the most "boring" in years.

I say that not because the hockey hasn't been great, but more so because I hoped for tighter matchups and game 7's, with lots of drama.

really need the Leafs and Jackets to win tonight to save this 1st round from being one of the most "boring" in years.

I say that not because the hockey hasn't been great, but more so because I hoped for tighter matchups and game 7's, with lots of drama.

Without looking it up, can you guess how many Game 7s there were in last season's round 1.

The answer may surprise you.

Maybe the 6-games last year were more 2-2 than 3-1 after 4 or something, because I agree. This year has felt less intense, more predictable. Even though before the playoffs started, I was telling everyone they were the least predictable. Who knows.

Maybe the 6-games last year were more 2-2 than 3-1 after 4 or something, because I agree. This year has felt less intense, more predictable. Even though before the playoffs started, I was telling everyone they were the least predictable. Who knows.

We are happy to oblige a game 7

I think its because there wasnt a lot of do or die games so far where you couldnt tell who was going to win.

What I mean is, a WPG-MIN, TB-NJ, NAS-COL game 5 is boring when the fav is already up 3-1, or even game 6 3-2. Those 3 series went exactly as most predicted.

Vegas+SJ swept away 2 teams that might have made game 6/7's.

Then you got PIT-PHI I never felt like philly was in that series for even a minute.

CBJ-WAS was good, and would have been a great game 7.

Leafs-Bruins has been perfect, game 7 will be awesome.

All that said, if the Leafs win, the 2nd round will be absolute GOLD for a fan like me. I would love all 4 series.

Vegas+Leafs are my 2 faves to watch these days. Then the other 2 series feature PIT-WAS and NAS-WPG? Oh man, love it. GO LEAFS GO, please please please!

• Like 1

Its tough to find a bigger lopsided matchup between two teams in their playoff histories than the Pens and the Caps... Pens have won 9 of the 10 series...

Its tough to find a bigger lopsided matchup between two teams in their playoff histories than the Pens and the Caps... Pens have won 9 of the 10 series...

A quote from NHL.com

The Boston-Montreal rivalry is particularly strong in the postseason. From 1946 to 1987, the Habs won all 18 playoff series between the two bitter opponents.

I just want Pittsburgh to win the next series because I plan on heading down to Pittsburgh in 3 weeks to play golf. It will give Otto a chance to get some autos

Tampa Bay over Boston in 6 games.

Washington over Pittsburgh in 6 games

Nashville over Winnipeg in 7 games

San Jose over Las Vegas in 6 games.

Tampa over Boston in 7. Boston blows a 4-1 lead in game 7. Tampa scores 3 goals on a powerplay late in the third after Marchand takes a 5 minute major.

Pittsburgh over Washington in 6

Nashville over Winnipeg in 6

Vegas over San Jose in 5

• Like 1

Tampa over Boston in 7. Boston blows a 4-1 lead in game 7. Tampa scores 3 goals on a powerplay late in the third after Marchand takes a 5 minute major.

Marchand rolls his eyes so hard in the penalty box that he suffers a career ending injury.