2018 Nhl Playoffs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fleury has been great, and the last thing I want to do is take something away from him, but no way this is a case of a team riding a hot goalie to wins. This team is ridiculously good at.....I

NSH over COL in 5 WPG over MIN in 5 VGK over LAK in 6 ANA over SJS in 6   NSH over WPG in 7 ANA over VGK in 6   NSH over ANA in 5   TBL over NJD in 4 TOR over BOS in 6 PIT over PHI in 6 C

ahh, playoff time, time to curl into a ball on the couch and rock back and forth nervously for 3 hours each night until the Leafs and the Wild are eliminated.

I had to stream the game illegally, which is bullshit. The game is nationally televised except to me it seems like..

When I watch the Knights, it just boggles me how they do it..It shouldnt happen..But they are so fast, play an such a up tempo game..

But it will stop..It has to right? It must?

Im gonna try and go to a game in San Jose to watch them play..

People keep saying that. It has to stop. Why? I don't get it. They're a fast team, have legit, proven finishers, a bunch of guys who have broken out this season, solid, if unspectacular D, and a 3-time Cup champ, veteran goalie.

Even those guys who have "broken out" have done it before. Marchessault, Smith... not exactly rookie surprises. Karlsson obviously, the revelation, and Haula to a lesser respect. They have three solid scoring lines and a really good 4th line.

Anyways...

It just dawned on me... if Vegas makes the Cup finals, it'll overlap with the start of the WSOP. What a time to be in Vegas!

Morrissey better get at least 3 games. Idiot refs already cost Minnesota the game, the league better at least get this one right.

its amazing how inconsistent this bullshit is..They all saw it..They chose to let it go and cost Minny the game and possible the series

Quick with 1.55 GAA and a .947 save percentage. And he lost GOT SWEPT IN 4 GAMES

FYP

I knew this cause I got to watch the game on cable, with Elliotte Friedman making the comment. :)

• Like 1

FYP

I knew this cause I got to watch the game on cable, with Elliotte Friedman making the comment. :)

well played..I have a following that we are going to the NHL with..Stay tuned..

Just actually saw the morrissey crosscheck finally. That was only one game?

I can just imagine the nhl logic here.

JM- Well, I didn’t mean to crosscheck his head/neck, you see. I was aiming for his shoulder.

NHL- good point.

Zach - Um crosschecking is still illegal. He was nowhere Near the puck. You shouldn’t be cross checking anybody anyways. You should be responsible for the outcomes of your illegal decisions.

• Like 1

They didn’t want the suspension to go beyond this series. I think that’s stupid but I’m pretty sure that was the reasoning.

Pretty surprising that people think the ref or linesmen saw the crosscheck but didn’t call it in game. No way they swallow the whistle for something so blatant.

Remember reading something early in the year at huge odds that there were so many random/drunk/****it bets on Vegas, that them winning the Cup would be one of the biggest hits the Vegas books have ever taken.

Unless the Leafs and Caps can win tonight we have all lopsided series. Teams can come back from 3-1 down..but its rare..Its a bit odd, that we have a potential of all short series. SO FAR

Yeah, I was noticing that last night too. I'm not sure there's much potential at all for a 7-gamer in this round.

The two I predicted to go 7 were both sweeps.

#NailedIt

• Like 1

Dubey your brother should sue his team for not showing up tonight.

Totally a team effort of shitty play. Was cool to see Koivu going over and tell him basically not your fault. It’s on us

He’s the only reason the Wild made the playoffs.

Eric Staal has 40-some goals too. Wild have a good team, injuries to key players, but the Jets are just unreal good.

Since you guys are all stat junkies, here’s a good one.

As of this post, the avalanche are 1/0 in must win games this season. Basically, they’re pretty clutch.

• Like 1

Since you guys are all stat junkies, here’s a good one.

As of this post, the avalanche are 1/0 in must win games this season. Basically, they’re pretty clutch.

Infinity winning percentage!!!

Speaking of bad hockey announcers...

The crew said maybe 2 words the entire last 60 or 90 seconds in Winnipeg and that is ****ing awesome. Good job. Nothing needed to be said. Crowd was doing it all.

• Like 1