Vegas Golden Knights

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this is the greatest hockey experience of my life...

Holy crap, I'm going to game 5. Of the Stanley Cup Finals. In Vegas.   What world am I living in?!?!?!?

Still thinking and smiling about being at game 5. I was really conflicted if it was worth all that money, but some good friends convinced me to do it, and frankly I had won the money in a hockey pool,

no, It's dumb.

Also, look at the schedule if this thing goes 6+ games. 7th, 10th, 13th. 2 days between each game. Way to kill any momentum this series may gather with casual fans.

• Like 1

no, It's dumb.

Also, look at the schedule if this thing goes 6+ games. 7th, 10th, 13th. 2 days between each game. Way to kill any momentum this series may gather with casual fans.

it is kind of ridiculous

Im guessing a lot of it is to avoid nights where the NBA finals go on, but the breaks are long.

Im in Vegas for 9 nights. Somehow, only 3 of those nights will have games!

long weekend in the US

I don’t think Memorial Day weekend is that big of a reason. There is a huge game tonight in Oakland that will draw a lot of viewers.

Btw I will be at the game tonight. I’m a bit excited.

• Like 1

I don't think Memorial Day weekend is that big of a reason. There is a huge game tonight in Oakland that will draw a lot of viewers.

Btw I will be at the game tonight. I'm a bit excited.

I'm jealous. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm jealous. I hope you enjoy it.

First time her a Oracle. It’s pretty amazing atmosphere

Zach you should change the name of this thread..I gotta a TON of slack on Youtube from Vegas fans. They dont like being called the Las Vegas Golden Knights..Its the Vegas Golden Knights.

Zach you should change the name of this thread..I gotta a TON of slack on Youtube from Vegas fans. They dont like being called the Las Vegas Golden Knights..Its the Vegas Golden Knights.

done

did Daniel have to miss tonights game because of his good run in the Super High Roller? Looks like it, but I cant tell for sure.

great for him work wise, but damn, thats harsh timing

did Daniel have to miss tonights game because of his good run in the Super High Roller? Looks like it, but I cant tell for sure.

great for him work wise, but damn, thats harsh timing

He is in the final 3..I m watching..$5 milly up top

They just put up an interesting graphic. Daniel was down 2 million chips during the game.

Holy crap, I'm going to game 5. Of the Stanley Cup Finals. In Vegas.

What world am I living in?!?!?!?

Woooooo. Here’s to Vegas winning three in a row for ya.

Holy crap, I'm going to game 5. Of the Stanley Cup Finals. In Vegas.

What world am I living in?!?!?!?

Bizarro world. Awesome ARP. Have fun. Hopefully you will see Ovy hoist the cup!!!!

I’ll be landing in Toronto as the puck is dropped.

Have fun Arp, that will be awesome. Either Vegas wins, which will be a crazy/fun atmosphere, or you will get to see the Stanley cup presented in person.

• Like 2

Cup will be in the building!

Though as far as I can tell, FCPers are 0-2 with the cup on the line being in the building for a game 5.

If CAPS win is it 0-4 with Danny and Arpie in the building? Or is Arp a neutral hockey fan? If Vegas wins is it 2-2? 1-2?

If CAPS win is it 0-4 with Danny and Arpie in the building? Or is Arp a neutral hockey fan? If Vegas wins is it 2-2? 1-2?

I’d say 0-4 on the cup being handed out. Wasn’t factoring in fandom.

Though my only point of reference is Chris and I being at the Pens game 5 in 2016.