Vegas Golden Knights

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this is the greatest hockey experience of my life...

Holy crap, I'm going to game 5. Of the Stanley Cup Finals. In Vegas.   What world am I living in?!?!?!?

Still thinking and smiling about being at game 5. I was really conflicted if it was worth all that money, but some good friends convinced me to do it, and frankly I had won the money in a hockey pool,

I’ll take (5) $5 raffle tickets, please.

Lol. Be glad to sell you raffle. Unfortunately it’s a silent auction.

One my friends here is buddies with Deryk Engelland. He was able to get a Golden Knights Jersey autographed by the whole team. Inaugural roster. We are having a fundraiser at the Fresno Monsters game.

How much do you think this is worth? Wayne?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232515913276

This is one that was by an autograph hound thus worth less

If you can get official documentation from the knights I would ballpark it at $900

We ended up getting $2000 for the jersey. It’s truly beatiful.

This is what happens when you go to events like this. People bid like crazy and overpay because it’s for charity.

Congrats you guys did well

Not sure if this has been discussed.

Are visiting players just partying it up in Vegas and forget how to play, or is this team that good?

somebody tweeted about every team holding their rookie party in Vegas so far

somebody tweeted about every team holding their rookie party in Vegas so far

rookie party never on a night before a game. And tru rookie parties are pretty rare. Usually a rookie dinner where the rookie(s) gets stuck with a 15-20k dinner bill.

I was going to be a fan of this team. But the Vegas Knights can go **** themselves..Along with NHL.tv..Go **** yourselves..

The Vegas Knights games are blacked out here. I cant watch them on my NHL.com package , which makes sense if you have it on my local cable package...

I live in the San Jose Sharks local area..Those games on my NHL package are blacked out..Which is fine, as I pay for the channels on my cable package and I can watch the games.

THE ****ING VEGAS GAMES ARENT AVAILABLE ON MY CABLE PACKAGE..The ****ing team bought the rights to the whole state of California and the cable companies arent showing it..

Tell me if this is fair..Me and the boys have been looking all day to watch this game and we cant..I am paying about $25 a month so I can watch all the NHL games..But I cant enjoy my team that I like to watch.

The Vegas Knights can go **** themselves..

25 ****ing minutes on the phone with the NHL, and the ****ing bitch said I understand sir 43 times but there is nothing they can do..How about refunding me some money, you can definetely do that..I am fuming..And of course I miss Kadri and Neal goals..

The overtime was a very exciting 5 minutes of hockey.

It SOUNDED like it. Joe Bowen blasting thru the house. It was a throwback to the 50s. Whole family huddled around listening to a game.

Apparently the Vegas television deal is a joke. Bill Foley has done a crap job with this. They also somehow have territorial rights for 5 states. Including California and Montana. Ya it’s a joke.

So even though I’m 400 miles away from Vegas I can’t watch any non nationally televised games.

Well done. Way to grow your fan base.

I stream games on kodi as well. But it’s not hd. Ana shitty.

Plus I shouldn’t have to stream thru illegal or grey area sites. I’m paying the NHL for a service I’m not getting.

My friend in Vegas messaged me last night that locally the Knights have had a debacle with cable rights and broadcasts

Plus I shouldn’t have to stream thru illegal or grey area sites. I’m paying the NHL for a service I’m not getting.

My friend in Vegas messaged me last night that locally the Knights have had a debacle with cable rights and broadcasts

Yes live events on Kodi are unwatchable

Write a article on it!

• 1 month later...

I wonder how long before the Vegas effect will stop being a problem for opponents. Or is this something that will always be there for years to come.

Teams will soon land in Vegas day of game, and get the hell out right after the game. I bet Nashville today too much value at +120.

Teams will soon land in Vegas day of game, and get the hell out right after the game. I bet Nashville today too much value at +120.

Missing one of their best players though.