**** me, lost both my picks on day 1! Talk about bad beats.

Welp... uhmm good luck everyone lol. Doesn't get worse than that.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah lol at gov not clarifying that, he hasn't posted it like that before, but I'm pretty sure you have Troyzan and Sarah   I think I have Zeke and Debbie. If Debbie won it would be the best ever

What do you mean, you don't read minds?   Yea match your number to the guy and the girl. Sorry I'm lazy.

Shut the fuck up, GOCUBS. Nobody cares about your trivial, 10,000th-hand brush with fame, you pathetic piece of shit.     Just kidding.   Or am I?   Yeah. I am.   I mean, it's true nobody gi

Man that tribe is a trainwreck. They are talking about keeping "physical players" but they don't have Malcolm and Michaela lifting the snake out of the water then they vote out Tony. Sandra the GOAT!!!!

Man that tribe is a trainwreck. They are talking about keeping "physical players" but they don't have Malcolm and Michaela lifting the snake out of the water then they vote out Tony. Sandra the GOAT!!!!

and no one even considered Jeff as the weakest on the tribe who wouldn't get in the water, couldn't lift a snake and barely walk across a beam lol.

**** me, lost both my picks on day 1! Talk about bad beats.

Welp... uhmm good luck everyone lol. Doesn't get worse than that.

Wow that's brutal

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get stuck with such fucking idiots. Going home with an idol in your pocket when you know the queen of the tribe hates you?

And why don't they vote out the most useless person in challenges Varner. IDIOTS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think both Cirie and Thai are set up well for a deep run, but I'm not sure if either of them can win the game.

Also, I wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds on that pole. I actually think it's kind of dumb to have a competition that literally can't be won unless you are a short, wiry guy.

Also, I wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds on that pole. I actually think it's kind of dumb to have a competition that literally can't be won unless you are a short, wiry guy.

If by literally you mean not literally.

Joe Anglim and Tyson Apostle are both around 6'2, Laura Morett is a female.

Short, wiry dudes probably have an advantage, sure. But Big, powerful dudes have an advantage in comps with lifting stuff, and females have the advantage in comps with "bleed from the vagina" challenges (with the noted exception of Mitchell Olson).

So it evens out.

Wow both my picks get sniped in b2b weeks... not cool

of course I tell Dubey his picks suck and now he has a good shot for both to make final 3

2 episodes left (next week a double episode I assume). 8 players left. 3 idols in play. This is gonna be bonkers.

I wish it was Cirie that had two idols and not Tai. Tai needs to use his idols in some brilliant way to have any chance of winning. I think as it currently stands, Tai could win a Troyzan, Michaela, Tai final 3, and that's about it. I will say this about Tai, he has managed to not panic and waste one of his idols for a lot of weeks now. It would have been very easy to waste one after the majority alliance fell in the past few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a disappointing finale, although I am happy Sarah won. Very deserving. Final 6 tribal was lame. All those idols could have made things very exciting, but they ended up ruining the fun.

I'm glad Culpepper had his head so far up his own ass that he couldn't recognize that he was going to get destroyed by Sarah and he threw the game away on a "grudge" by voting out Tai at final 4, as he probably would have won 10-0 against troyzan and Tai. Also, nice short sleeved dress shirt/tie combo and used car salesman moustache you douche.

I don't watch Survivor and until recently I had no idea Sarah was even a contestant, but we went to school together at Wartburg. Not friends by any means, but I've met her several times through overlapping social circles. Kinda cool.

I don't watch Survivor and until recently I had no idea Sarah was even a contestant, but we went to school together at Wartburg. Not friends by any means, but I've met her several times through overlapping social circles. Kinda cool.

Shut the fuck up, GOCUBS. Nobody cares about your trivial, 10,000th-hand brush with fame, you pathetic piece of shit.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah. I am.

I mean, it's true nobody gives a shit.

But I was joking.

Also, I banged Punky Brewster. And a Playmate. Not at the same time. In my teens. So I win. This is not a joke.

• Like 1