The Trump Presidency Thread

I think I you are just conflating when people on the left actually said they wished bill Clinton was still president during 9/11 so he could have gone down in history as the president who handled it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

I think I you are just conflating when people on the left actually said they wished bill Clinton was still president during 9/11 so he could have gone down in history as the president who handled it.

hmm, interesting... but nope, pretty sure that's not it...

He's doing everything right wrt this tragedy...but he doesn't talk how we want him to, therefore he's incompetent.

Nice kind of incompetent if you ask me.

Bet the people getting help are going to turn it down though because he's a Russian spy/racist/bad speaker/Donald Trump.

I heard his wife didn't dress appropriately for the media either.

Impeachment is the only correct response.

"That million dollars Trump is giving may not be from his personal account, it may be from the charitable foundation he set up."

Not sure how that is wrong, but leave it to left-think to degrade a million dollar gift.

Meanwhile Chelsea Clinton in Twitter told the Houston city council that she will have the Clinton Foundation contact them about 'helping'

Guess she's going to see if she can match her parents in stealing from a disaster area to pay for another wedding dress.

Wonder if she's going to go after that Million dollars from Trump.

No probably the billions Trump has pledged from the government. Although I heard he's using billions from the wrong account because Hitler

Linda Sarsour tried to use the Harvey disaster to raise money for an "charity" that basically protests anything they think is wrong-think.

She's the poster child leftist who called for jihad on USA to her Muslim friends, but she later said she meant a friendly jihad so it's okay.

So of course the left raises her as a leader. She ' organized ' the million girl march compete with Headwear.

Even huff post knows she's toxic though

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59726e59e4b06b511b02c355

Wow, you really need to hate don't you?

Money for Harvey victims is the tie in.

Don't strain that tiny brain trying to see it. Just continue the blind hate, since that's the liberal way.

Boy the non stop c credit Trump is getting for handling these two hurricanes is getting old.

Lay off msm, we get it. He did a great job, along with the Republican governors of both states.

Meanwhile the Russian angle is falling apart more and more every day.

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit Trump/Pence embarrassed themselves today. What a giant waste of time and taxpayer money just to look like a petulant little shit in public and then get absolutely roasted everywhere for it.

Holy shit Trump/Pence embarrassed themselves today. What a giant waste of time and taxpayer money just to look like a petulant little shit in public and then get absolutely roasted everywhere for it.

by the media, yes. but by the people who will decide the 2020 election?

most people who voted for trump hear the media bashing the vice president for honoring the flag, not a waste of taxpayer money. the left would be wise to drop this whole issue because trump effectively ended it, quite brilliantly really.