The Trump Presidency Thread

Not if you are afraid of an opposing idea or thought.

But for the thinking populous, it's a very funny and informative site.

I really liked when Lauren Southern became a guy according to Canadian law.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Not if you are afraid of an opposing idea or thought.

But for the thinking populous, it's a very funny and informative site.

I really liked when Lauren Southern became a guy according to Canadian law.

Because you are so open to opposing ideas and viewpoints huh?

I think I love the irony most on this page. Of being accused of being closed minded by people who assume they know me.

Of course they know trump will enough to tell us what he's going to do, and why it will be really really bad. So of course they can know anyone without meeting them.

Projection is usually not this cut and dried, but sometimes it presents in this glaring an example.

Take notes, it will be on the test.

Take a break guys.

This reporter dishes out some good advice.

Why the Russia Story Is a Minefield for Democrats and the Media

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/taibbi-russia-story-is-a-minefield-for-democrats-and-the-media-w471074

The author tried to remain unbiased, but little thing slipped in that show his visceral hatred of all things trump.

It made me happy that he had to write this.

Brietbart with the intellectual honesty of Infowars

Member when Alex Jones would go on about echelon and the cia?

What a Crack pot

it is hard for the media to defend themselves when they have nothing to stand on, when they went public last summer and announced it was the media's job to make sure trump didn't win...and then followed up on it. They literally have zero credibility among many people.

To be fair...only MOST of the media wants to stop Trump and destroy America.

Some of them are actually journalist who report the news without forcing their agenda. They work at Breitbart.

Between Jan. 1 2015 and Aug. 30 2016, those who identified themselves in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors -- and others known to be working in journalism -- donated more than $396,000 combined to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to the report. The vast majority of those funds -- about $382,000, or 96% -- went to the Democratic nominee. Only about $14,000 went to the Republican.

Yeah it's almost like it says something about Trump when people who work in a profession that require them to be well informed overwhelmingly support the other candidate.

I think I love the irony most on this page. Of being accused of being closed minded by people who assume they know me.

Of course they know trump will enough to tell us what he's going to do, and why it will be really really bad. So of course they can know anyone without meeting them.

Projection is usually not this cut and dried, but sometimes it presents in this glaring an example.

Take notes, it will be on the test.

I don't think you understand irony, or projection.

Sure, it's possible that Trump isn't a blithering idiot and that you aren't completely and utterly blinded by party loyalties. But there is a mountain of evidence to support both claims, and minimal evidence to the contrary (zero in your case).

To be fair...only MOST of the media wants to stop Trump and destroy America.

Some of them are actually journalist who report the news without forcing their agenda. They work at Breitbart.

Yes, the employees of the media company with close ties to Trump's chief advisor are definitely the only unbiased media here, and you definitely consider all of the facts before coming to an opinion.

Yeah it's almost like it says something about Trump when people who work in a profession that require them to be well informed overwhelmingly support the other candidate.

I smell a false dichotomy.

What does it mean when the people who work in a profession ALWAYS support the democratic candidate?

I smell a false dichotomy.

What does it mean when the people who work in a profession ALWAYS support the democratic candidate?

That they have a college degree and the ability to think logically?

That they have a college degree and the ability to think logically?

It's more like they're naive, sheltered and exist in a bubble.

"College Degrees" are really important if you're going to be an engineer or a physician or an attorney.

A literal retard could get a college degree in 'journalism'. That degree track became a dumping-ground for student athletes, right along with 'communications'.

46% of major newspapers supported Romney

3% supported Trump

Keep telling yourselves it's the same old liberal media bias and trump isn't a once in a life time abomination.

82% of statistics are made up, so there's really no way to know for sure

I feel like that's kind of high.

But did you hear about the statistician who drowned in a lake with an average depth of only 4 feet?