The Trump Presidency Thread

anyone remember how many women have accused Trump of sexual harrassment/assault/misconduct?

https://en.wikipedia...uct_allegations

looks like someone else got their own wiki page too

Your logical fallacy is: Red Herring

I was asked to provide citations to Bill Clinton being a sexual predator because apparently Fenxis was born in 2013. I did that. It had nothing to do with Trump.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Oh silly me, I thought we were comparing wiki pages of alleged sexual misconduct between the guy who last held office in 2001 and the current POTUS.

Remember Brvy, Jesus is watching...

Oh silly me, I thought we were comparing wiki pages of alleged sexual misconduct between the guy who last held office in 2001 and the current POTUS.

Remember Brvy, Jesus is watching...

I have no idea what the Jesus sentence is even referring to. When you do that without reason, isn't that religious bigotry? Probably not, because only GOP members can be bigots.

Anyway, because Obama and W Bush were both upstanding guys with no sexual issues, Bill Clinton is the next logical step. It's not a stretch. He was only 2 presidents ago.

#NeverTrump #NeverClinton

My comment has to do with the religious right being full of sh*t.

They are more than happy to ignore the 'teachings of Christ' in exchange for political gain.

And how many more years or presidents will we need to have before the right ceases with their obsession with the Clintons?

And how many more years or presidents will we need to have before the right ceases with their obsession with the Clintons?

I will remember this line for 2 presidents from now when you are still bringing up Trump.

That being said, your semi-explanation as to why you invoked the name of Jesus makes even less sense now. I didn't say anything about Trump being a good guy. I don't like Trump. You said it for no reason originally and then lumped it on me because you thought it would hurt me somehow? I really don't understand. But you were definitely using it towards me as a pejorative.

I will remember this line for 2 presidents from now when you are still bringing up Trump.

That being said, your semi-explanation as to why you invoked the name of Jesus makes even less sense now. I didn't say anything about Trump being a good guy. I don't like Trump. You said it for no reason originally and then lumped it on me because you thought it would hurt me somehow? I really don't understand. But you were definitely using it towards me as a pejorative.

Go ahead and bookmark it for easy reference. I'm not obsessed with hating Trump and won't try to drag him into every debate like the right does with the Clintons. And just so we are clear, you could lock them both up for all I care. The fact that they haven't been held accountable isn't justification to excuse all the f'd up shit that Trump is saying and doing.

The Jesus comment was indeed made in jest, but it was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the religious right, a group that I very much believe you align with.

And I believe that group as a whole is more than willing to overlook every racist or misogynistic comment, every sexual misconduct allegation, and every discriminatory policy as long as his administration furthers the socially conservative agenda.

And while you may not have actually voted for him or even think he is a good person, I think you are more than ok giving him a pass on pretty much anything because the end justifies the means. That's pretty much the whole point of Fenxis' original post regarding the soulless GOP and Pence.

Trump paid a prostitute. Bill raped a few people, but at least he didn't pay them

And that was what prompted the wiki page comparison.

• Like 1

I heard it was 400.

that would make sense. i mean, i'm not one to wildly speculate on outlandish conspiracies, but she and Obama almost assuredly had Justice Scalia murdered.

I mean, obama almost certainly murdered dozens of people in Kenya before he even illegally immigrated to America so I wouldn't put it past him.

when you're right you're right.

Go ahead and bookmark it for easy reference. I'm not obsessed with hating Trump and won't try to drag him into every debate like the right does with the Clintons. And just so we are clear, you could lock them both up for all I care. The fact that they haven't been held accountable isn't justification to excuse all the f'd up shit that Trump is saying and doing.

I'll take your word for it. We will have it wait and see.

The Jesus comment was indeed made in jest, but it was made to highlight the hypocrisy of the religious right, a group that I very much believe you align with.

Jesus has nothing to do with politics. You threw that in to cut me down for being a Christian when nothing else in your post had anything to do with Christianity. And worst of all, it wasn't funny.

And I believe that group as a whole is more than willing to overlook every racist or misogynistic comment, every sexual misconduct allegation, and every discriminatory policy as long as his administration furthers the socially conservative agenda.

What you believe is based on nothing but speculation and anecdotal evidence based on your limited worldview. For instance, I know of nobody at my church (800 adults of which I only know about 1/3) that like Trump. I also know of none that overlook any such thing. So does that mean my experience now gets to be applied nationwide or do we believe the article you saw online about a crazy redneck in Kentucky that gets run by the media because it gets clicks? I would guess that both choices are wrong. Because if you generalize anything specific to an entire group of people, based on nothing but your feelings, across the nation and world, that makes you a bigot.

And while you may not have actually voted for him or even think he is a good person,

Both of these things are true, but your "and while" ruined our chances of agreeing on anything you wrote in your whole post. This right here was our BEST chance, and you spoiled it.

I think you are more than ok giving him a pass on pretty much anything because the end justifies the means.

lol.

That's pretty much the whole point of Fenxis' original post regarding the soulless GOP and Pence.

Fenxis was talking about the GOP. And while I disagreed with his generalizations of all members of the GOP, I would actually be ok with him talking about the GOP leadership being hypocritical, especially if they are on record with their changing morals. I think Pence is wrong to have two different standards depending on which party the person belongs to.

What Fenxis didn't do, was introduce religious bigotry, speculation, and generalization against all Christians for absolutely no reason. (at least not in that post)

Trump paid a prostitute. Bill raped a few people, but at least he didn't pay them

And that was what prompted the wiki page comparison.

(I don't know what to say to this. I'm going to assume you understood that I was saying that tongue and cheek and that I just don't understand what you're saying)

Oh my you are dense. I'll respond to this drivel when I'm not on my phone.

And I love the faux outrage, Brvy.

I can't wait to hear more about how I'm a religious bigot who viciously verbally assaulted you for being a Christian

so if Trump doesn't become President I highly doubt either Cohen or Manafort get investigated for their crimes. How much white collar crime are other rich guys getting away with because nobody is seriously looking at it ?

Why stop at white collar? There is a ****-ton of crime blue, white, and red that happens every single day that nobody cares about until attention is brought to it.

I wonder if Beto O'Rourke can actually beat the Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz. Can you imagine Trump or most GOP candidates giving such a thoughtful answer these days. Even if the GOP candidate has the depth and wanted to give a full thoughtful answer their base doesn't seem to want to hear it.

Sahil Kapur

Verified account

@sahilkapur

6h6 hours ago

More

Michael Cohen has information about the president for Robert Mueller, his lawyer Lanny Davis just told @Maddow on MSNBC.

Quoting Davis in full:

DlK1SFAUYAAOboE.jpg

I wonder if Beto O'Rourke can actually beat the Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz. Can you imagine Trump or most GOP candidates giving such a thoughtful answer these days. Even if the GOP candidate has the depth and wanted to give a full thoughtful answer their base doesn't seem to want to hear it.

lol

wow.

lol

wow.

what's so funny. 90% of the GOP are now part of the Trump cult and support him and if you want to win a Republican primary you have to toe the Trumpkin line even if you don't believe it.

what's so funny. 90% of the GOP are now part of the Trump cult and support him and if you want to win a Republican primary you have to toe the Trumpkin line even if you don't believe it.

2dnzt1.jpg