The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

I was actually hoping for the woman from Indiana. I think Trump screwed up by not picking her. She is only 46, and a pro-life woman, which means that dems would absolutely hate her while massively energizing the GOP base. I'm not suggesting that Kavanaugh is bad, but he won't be as polarizing as the woman would have been.

You realize that the fix was in for Kavanaugh due to a backroom w/ Kennedy. Also:

In 1998, Kavanaugh wrote extensively on the matter of impeaching a president, writing that independent counsel investigations can take "too long," easily become "politicized," and investigations can go beyond their original scope. He also seemed unconvinced that a president can even be indicted while in office.

"Whether the Constitution allows indictment of a sitting President is debatable," he said.

Over a decade later, Kavanaugh reiterated this belief in the Minnesota Law Review saying, "a serious constitutional question exists regarding whether a President can be criminally indicted and tried while in office."

He also said criminal investigations affecting a sitting president are "time-consuming and distracting" and should be deferred until after the end of a president's term.

Trump's behaviour makes a whole lot more sense when you ask yourself: "what the hell would someone who is guilty as **** do in this situation?"

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if Russia had something on Trump.

Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.

5:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/trump-iran-threat-twitter-735617

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE,"

--

Wasn't Hillary the unstable PMS'ing warhawk?

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if Russia had something on Trump.

What's interesting is that it's something on Trump that won't take down Putin. Like I assumed that Trump was just laundering money for them but at this point it has to be something like he roughed up a prostitute/stripper.

To give kudos to Trump in the midst of the dominoes falling (ie: pretty much everyone in the Trumpist faction is tainted), the Steele dossier being proven true so far (and none has been disproven), him loosing his shit on twitter; he still seems to be playing the "who me?" angle pretty well.

"I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!"

SNL skit or actual thing that Donald Trump tweeted today?

"I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!"

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Sucking up to dictators who hacked our elections, paying hush money to sex workers, lying about it, and more. No discussion of any accountability. Rosenstein does his job? Impeachment. What has the modern Republican Party become? My my.

no collusion, no collusion. For sure no collusion.

CNN Breaking News@cnnbrk

BREAKING: Michael Cohen claims then-candidate Donald Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources say https://cnn.it/2OiTAud

Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson

Tonight's news—if true—is evidence of a criminal conspiracy to receive illegal campaign contributions from a hostile foreign power and funnel that illegal contribution into a winning campaign strategy. Which is an impeachable offense, given all the other evidence we have on this.

P.S. It is also *100%*, under *any* definition of the word *ever devised*, "collusion."

no collusion, no collusion. For sure no collusion.

CNN Breaking News@cnnbrk

BREAKING: Michael Cohen claims then-candidate Donald Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources say https://cnn.it/2OiTAud

Cohen says it didn't come from their camp. Possibly be fake or released to detract from the other 11 tapes.

Cohen is a liar and nothing he says is valid.

-Everyone in this thread 2 weeks ago

NowThis

‏@nowthisnews

Rudy Giuliani in May: Michael Cohen is 'an honest, honorable lawyer.'

Rudy Giuliani this week: Michael Cohen's 'been lying for years!'

Agreed. Both groups are hypocrites.

these things can all be true at the same time

Cohen is a scumbag and a liar. - he was Trump's lawyer of course and has multiple connections to organized crime

Cohen saying that Trump knew about the meeting isn't something that he has direct knowledge about so in fact he is lying about his direct knowledge.

Cohen saying that Trump knew about the meeting is 100% true. Which is more likely, Donald Jr whose whole life is about trying to look good to Daddy would keep this secret from Daddy or he would run to him about this great chance to get dirt on Hillary.

Likewise, they could all not be true at the same time. Correct? Even the "fact" that Cohen is a scumbag (while the most certain of your various speculations) is still subjective.

Likewise, they could all not be true at the same time. Correct? Even the "fact" that Cohen is a scumbag (while the most certain of your various speculations) is still subjective.

oh, Cohen is a scumbag and a liar. That really isn't subject to any intelligent debate. Just look at his history and the history of his family and the obvious false statements and lies that he has publicly made.

Shit, just recording your client as a lawyer even if that client is Trump qualifies you as being scummy.

You're not really suggesting that Trump didn't know about the meeting beforehand, are you? Because it was obvious he knew before this Cohen stuff came out. Remember this from June 7, 2016?

Scott Lincicome

‏@scottlincicome

Great piece by @Jeff_Jacoby on the "trade war" fallacy. If I could teach students only one thing abt trade, it'd probably be this (seemingly) simple point.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/07/28/nations-don-trade-with-each-other-and-trade-not-war/Sq9qphSnL6P19XA9W6vPhL/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

DjReJIUVAAA_zx8.jpg

You're not really suggesting....

Correct. I didn't say or even come close to suggesting anything that you said.

the next four years are going to be so much fun. trump saying dumb things and liberals crying about it on an endless loop. CANT WAIT.

Talk about an on the nose prediction.

• Like 1