The Trump Presidency Thread

Lol. Good luck with that. Though it seems you are borderline orgasming just on the thought, so you probably don't need your fantasy to actually become reality for you to enjoy it anyway.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Settlement reached on the Obama IRS targeting conservative groups...search engines are friend dubey! Keep your head in the sand this will all go away LOL maybe...just the beginning my friend just the beginning.

this must what seasoned poker pros feel when they see someone on a heater...they know it is going to fall apart for the guy eventually, the guy on the heater knows he is dead....funny stuff the most crooked group since Watergate!

Sites like Reddit and stations like MSNBC are actively squashing the Clinton story that she paid to have the Trump Russian thing started.

http://www.dailywire...-ryan-saavedra#

that's because the Steele dossier was paid for at first by Republicans and then after Trump became the nominee by Democrats. This is really old news and was reported almost a year ago. It's pretty standard opposition research and the only interesting thing is how much of what's in the dossier is accurate.

Don't Be Distracted by the Trump Dossier Fuss

Yes, Democrats financed research into Trump's ties to Russia. We've known that for a year.

good work Bob, stick with the story. Ignore the everything - just as we expected folks, nothing to see move along....keep selling it!

Mueller, nothing to see folks, FBI corruption, nothing to see here folks, IRS abuse...move along, Uranium...keep the line moving...nothing to see

The staff of the Titanic acted the same way as they loaded the lifeboats!

good work Bob, stick with the story. Ignore the everything - just as we expected folks, nothing to see move along....keep selling it!

Mueller, nothing to see folks, FBI corruption, nothing to see here folks, IRS abuse...move along, Uranium...keep the line moving...nothing to see

The staff of the Titanic acted the same way as they loaded the lifeboats!

you are one funny guy

Washington Free Beacon funded original Fusion GPS anti-Trump opposition effort

Lawyers for the conservative publication Washington Free Beacon informed the House Intelligence Committee Friday that the organization was the original funder for the anti-Trump opposition research project with Fusion GPS.

The Free Beacon funded the project from the fall of 2015 through the spring of 2016, whereupon it withdrew funding and the project was picked up by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And the FBI

Which is completely normal for the nation's largest police agency to help fund opposition research into a political candidate.

Then after using his information, they then wire tapped the candidate's staff.

Again totally normal in an election for the party in power to use the full force of the government, IRS, FBI, you name it, to 'investigate' or thwart the opposing parties candidate.

At least in Communist countries it is.

Don't forget the highlights of the dossier was that Trump hired prostitutes to pee on the bed Obama and his wife slept in because he's that guy...

Can we all agree that Trump having the government release the JFK files is a good thing?

Hope he does Area 51 next.

After finding out that Hitler was still alive in the JFK files, I'm sure we'll find out that Elvis is still alive in the Area 51 files.

If this is true, and it very well may be biased by whoever paid for the survey, then it's bad news for liberals because everything they see and read is saying the opposite:

https://www.cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have

nothing to see here folks

John Harwood‏Verified account @JohnJHarwood 4h4 hours ago

3/19/16 Podesta hacked

4/26 Papadopolous offered "dirt"

6/9 TrumpTower meeting

6/12 Assange: "we have HRC emails"

Summary: Papadopoulos Pleads Guilty to Making False Statements to the FBI

That makes no sense. I've already seen in the news this week that Trump offered to buy the emails from Wikileaks. This is implying that he gave them to wikileaks.

I guess just keep tossing darts. Something is bound to be correct.

Can we all agree that Trump having the government release the JFK files is a good thing?

You do realize that the files being released was agreed to in 1992. No matter who was president, it was happening. Although, i’m sure you would have found a way to blame Hillary for their release

it's just that Trump was saved from bankruptcy by russian loans, had his towers heavily bought out by russian oligarchs, had his son say that they don't need US banks because they have so much money pouring in through russian sources, hired manafort who was such a known russian agent at the time that even glenn beck was putting up alarms, switched the gop platform to pro-russia immediately after the hiring, hired tillerson who won some big russian friendship medal and headed exxon who had a big deal with russia quashed because of sanctions, won't release his tax returns which would probably indicate how much russian financial ties he currently has, had don jr respond to a promise of dirt on hillary from russian sources with "i love it!", and a bunch of other stuff that we could easily google right now.

but these are just darts you know. let's get to those damn leaks!

I guess speculation darts were on sale.

they were, but if you'll notice, none of those things i listed are speculation. so if you want some speculation darts, i still have them all.

they were, but if you'll notice, none of those things i listed are speculation. so if you want some speculation darts, i still have them all.

Do you have any in the Benghazi or Uranium editions? /s

That makes no sense. I've already seen in the news this week that Trump offered to buy the emails from Wikileaks. This is implying that he gave them to wikileaks.

no, the Russians who did the hacking gave them to their asset Julian Assange after informing the Trump campaign about them.

So the Russians hacked Hillary's emails?

The ones she had on an unsecure server, then wiped with a cloth or something?

And which Podesta had secured with his password: Pas$w0rd and Runner3456?

Then they gave them to wikileaks, because they didn't have access to the world wide web themselves to release them?

Now if all of this is true, are we then to assume that those emails were accurate?

I'll give you the first part, when you give us the second.

Although the assumption that Julian Assange, a freedom of information guy if there ever was one, is pulling for Russia is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

Good article about why Manafort indictment isn't going to hurt Trump at all.

From a never-Trump site by a never-Trump writer.

Manafort is the low hanging fruit and I agree with the article that these current charges have nothing to do with collusion or Trump directly other than as a window into the "best people" that Trump associates with. Manafort received no money directly from the campaign but he's never done anything in his life for free so who was paying him ?

George Papadopoulos on the other hand should scare the crap out of them.

I think Flynn, his Son and Kushner are the best picks to have in the next to be indicted pool.

Emma Best‏

@NatSecGeek

Follow Follow @NatSecGeek

HUGE allegation from the Russians: Trump Jr. talked quid quo pro with the Russians while asking for dirt on Clinton. https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-06/trump-jr-said-anti-russia-law-may-be-reviewed-moscow-lawyer-says

DN8fm4gWsAEfmzo.jpg

CNN just can't help themselves. They are the fake news poster child

First they try to be snarky by this headline:

Trump asks Japan to build cars in the US. It already does.

The lede is a selectively edited quote to imply Trump doesn't know Japan builds cars in the US.

"Try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. Is that possible to ask? That's not rude. Is that rude? I don't think so," Trump told executives from local automakers during a trip to Japan.

Then they go on to casually talk about the car business.

They know they can get away with blatant lies about Trump because they are CNN

THEN they double down with another fake news story about Trump and the Koi fish freedinggate scandal that shows Trump is a buffoon.

Which also backfires once anyone with a brain looks at the story.

CNN: fake news; leaders.

Trump: America's leader

I guess this shouldn't be surprising.

Read this twitter thread about how the new tax bill seems to be written to benefit exactly somebody like Trump in so many ways.

The Republican tax bill looks like it was written by Donald Trump’s accountants and tax lawyers, and I’m not even joking. 1/