The Trump Presidency Thread

Why do you lefties think you can tell us the intentions and plans of people you have never met?

You guys have good enough sources inside the Kremlin to tell you what their plans were, but not good enough to have any proof?

And why are you guys such buddy buddy with high ups in the Kremlin? Isn't that grounds for impeachment to know someone in the Russian federation?

If someone took a dump on your desk and told you it was proof Trump's valets brother once ate in the same restaurant as a guy who traveled to Russia under shady conditions, you guys would smear it all over your naked bodies in ecstasy.

Russians make comments about Flynn

Those comments are recorded by American or Allied Intelligence sources

Those recordings or transcripts are shared with journalists

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Russians make comments about Flynn

Those comments are recorded by American or Allied Intelligence sources

Those recordings or transcripts are shared with journalists

You know this is a felony right?

Leaking secret communications for political reasons to influence public opinion is bad I thought?

You know this is a felony right?

Leaking secret communications for political reasons to influence public opinion is bad I thought?

yup, these whistleblowers are so concerned by Trump that they are willing to risk jail

Again with the willingness to know the way people are thinking without knowing anything.

They are willing to risk jail to stop the President who is doing nothing wrong.

And the left is completely willing to commit felonies because they lost an election and are unwilling to accept results.

Meanwhile, CNN is hiring Mind Readers:

DAPm9liXkAY7_3c.jpg

obviously it was a generalization, but i do believe that most muslims are in favor of sharia law. i've seen numbers (that i did not verify) that indicate support of sharia law rises exponentially if muslims make up a majority of the people in a country. and that list bob posts is sharia light at best. don't look at women. don't talk to them. don't insult islam. that shit rustles my jimmies to 110% rustledge. imagine a list that was provided to a middle east head of state that read like this:

(1) don't say anything bad about christianity.

(2) don't look at or even think about touching our women.

(3) don't disrespect President Trump in any way.

(4) Don't discuss islam while you're here

(5) dress like a westerner.

(6) eat at mcdonalds and like it

my god lefties everywhere would lose their minds.

yes, religious institutions are a hell of a drug. They have been for all of human history. Christian history is littered with atrocities committed against all sorts of minority groups in the name of the Christian religion (with the support of the population in most cases). I think we should be careful in assuming a certain group is inherently more capable of certain behaviours just based on the colour of their skin or their religion.

yes, religious institutions are a hell of a drug. They have been for all of human history. Christian history is littered with atrocities committed against all sorts of minority groups in the name of the Christian religion (with the support of the population in most cases). I think we should be careful in assuming a certain group is inherently more capable of certain behaviours just based on the colour of their skin or their religion.

You really never read any history did you?

I mean you are completely ignorant on this subject, to the point of embarrassment.

This ride is too tall for you.

I think we should be careful in assuming a certain group is inherently more capable of certain behaviours just based on the colour of their skin or their religion.

we're talking about ideology here. the old testament is an atrocious text, littered with disgusting things and if modern christianity were based on that it would be the biggest problem in the world. islam is more like the old testament than the new, and you cannot deny that part of the world is way behind the times. people love to shit on america, but never in the history of humanity have more people had more freedom. it isn't perfect, but we damn sure shouldn't be taking morality lessons from islam or anyone in the middle east.

we're talking about ideology here. the old testament is an atrocious text, littered with disgusting things and if modern christianity were based on that it would be the biggest problem in the world. islam is more like the old testament than the new, and you cannot deny that part of the world is way behind the times. people love to shit on america, but never in the history of humanity have more people had more freedom. it isn't perfect, but we damn sure shouldn't be taking morality lessons from islam or anyone in the middle east.

You CAN'T broad brush Islam for the actions of a minoirty of it's followers ( and the majority of it's history)

But you CAN broad brush Christianity for Westborough Baptist, membership number-12.

But you CAN broad brush Christianity for Westborough Baptist, membership number-12.

literally nobody is saying that.

Have you?

The history of Christianity is ugly.

Nope, has its bad points, but everything where people are involved has bad points.

But Christianity is the basis for pretty much everything good in the world.

Look Essay, your joke was hilarious and not offensive in any way. Is that what you want to hear?

I just want someone to explain to me the lefts fascination with defending a religion that promotes everything they claim to be against.

I just want someone to explain to me the lefts fascination with defending a religion that promotes everything they claim to be against.

I don't speak for the left.

But I'm not fascinated by the Muslim religion. I think religious institutions are generally poisonous but I don't believe in making sweeping generalizations about the nature of a person based on which religion they happened to be born into. Especially when the nature of their surroundings do not give much opportunity to learn about or consider alternative viewpoints.

You really never read any history did you?

I mean you are completely ignorant on this subject, to the point of embarrassment.

This ride is too tall for you.

So pretty much what you do on a daily basis?

Currently every story that 'gets' Trump has proven false.

Not my fault you guys insist on printing so much garbage.

Now a new 'source' says Comey made a memo that Trump tried to interfere in an ongoing criminal case.

Yet Comey never reported this crime when it happened. Which would be a crime.

Doesn't matter, getting Trump is the goal, truth is an inconvenience to be ignored.

Still president, Republicans still run everything. Left still breaking windows and attacking people they disagree with.

Fake news stamp is getting a work out. Glad it was made in America.

IuHNGUa.gif

• Like 2

There has to be nobody benefitting more from this Trump situation than Balloon Guy. It's the coming of a golden age of misinformation and obfuscation. It's like he's been training his whole life for just this moment. I am truly happy for him.