The Trump Presidency Thread

Funny, the president is the only person who can reveal anything he wants, everyone else has to obey higher authority...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Manning/Trump is a false equivalency that you should be able to recognize if you are as smart as you think you are.

Disclaimer, I don't give two shits about Chelsea Manning, or even know the details about her story, other than she leaked some info to WikiLeaks. Had she been president at the time, I would have supported her being impeached. Had Donald Trump been imprisoned 4 years ago for leaking classified info to Wiki Leaks when he was a member of the Military (LOL), I would be fine with him being released from prison today.

Trump is a load mouth baffoon, full of himself and unable to not make everything about him. He exaggerates top the point of embarrassment, and is creepy as hell.

Glad you have seen the light. Soon, you will realize the rest of the story. Trump is as much or more of a puppet to the political establishment as anyone who came before him.

Victor Ostrofsky wrote in his whistleblower book how the Mossad would target American congressional staffers (and even high level elected officials of Jewish heritage, like Senators) and then manipulate them for intel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception

Liebermann as head of the FBI would be their ultimate brass ring for them, given that he was already an unofficial ambassador.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-bids-adieu-to-joe-lieberman-a-staunch-ally-in-u-s-senate.premium-1.481786

Victor Ostrofsky wrote in his whistleblower book how the Mossad would target American congressional staffers (and even high level elected officials of Jewish heritage, like Senators) and then manipulate them for intel.

https://en.wikipedia...ay_of_Deception

Liebermann as head of the FBI would be their ultimate brass ring for them, given that he was already an unofficial ambassador.

http://www.haaretz.c...remium-1.481786

Liberman is also the reason the US doesn't have a public option in health care because the insurance industry bought him.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2009/12/what_lieberman_has_wrought.html

http://www.economist.com/node/14966121

Liberman is also the reason the US doesn't have a public option in health care because the insurance industry bought him.

http://voices.washin...as_wrought.html

http://www.economist.com/node/14966121

Wow. I didn't know that.

I guess we can now see why all the Republicans who are in the bag for industry interests consider him their "cross the aisle" Uncle Tom.

Blake Hounshell‏Verified account

@blakehounshell

Blake Hounshell Retweeted Donald J. Trump

There is a Trump tweet for every occasion.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation bc there's never been anything like your lies.

This is the guy Trump said is a good guy and can Comey back off.

Ilan Goldenberg‏Verified account

@ilangoldenberg

1. This Flynn Raqqa story is complicated but HUGE!! it borders on treasonous

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article151149647.html

2. Obama team has plan to take Raqqa. want to move quickly because a lot of the scariest terror plotting against western targets is there

3. Turks hate the plan because they don't want Kurds going to Raqqa

4. Obama team asks Trump team for OK to move. Flynn says no

5. But unbeknownst to Obama team, Flynn is under investigation for taking money from the Turks & not disclosing it

6. And the Trump team already knows he's under investigation

7. The plan to take Raqqa gets delayed for months and now finally underway

8. I guess no real harm comes of it. Not like ISIS is plotting to blow up airplanes with laptops or anything like that

9. There were reasonable policy reasons to wait on Raqqa as Kurds are not the ideal force to retake it

10. But it's hard to not look at these facts & suspect that Turkish money may have played a role

11. In short: Flynn may have put Americans at greater risk of terror attack because he was taking $$$ from foreign gov't

12. And Trump & his team were already aware of this conflict & gave Flynn the job anyway.

13. I mean seriously. Holy shit. /END

okay

Nate Cohn‏Verified account @Nate_Cohn 5h5 hours ago

It keeps coming. Trump knew Flynn was under FBI investigation for working for Turkey well before inauguration

https://t.co/TG3nSRvGSh

But seriously: what are the possible defenses of appointing a foreign agent under FBI investigation as national security advisory? nbd?

Looks like they have narrowed down the leaker to 3 people.

The leaker committed a felony, and is the inside man for Washington post.

Wonder if Trump will break Obama's record for most leakers prosecuted.

can't wait for next weeks crisis. Lord only knows what the NY Times will invent - they won't be satisfied unless they one up the Washington Post.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

okay

Nate Cohn‏Verified account @Nate_Cohn 5h5 hours ago

It keeps coming. Trump knew Flynn was under FBI investigation for working for Turkey well before inauguration

https://t.co/TG3nSRvGSh

But seriously: what are the possible defenses of appointing a foreign agent under FBI investigation as national security advisory? nbd?

Wasn't Hillary under FBI investigation during her campaign?

Looks like they have narrowed down the leaker to 3 people.

The leaker committed a felony, and is the inside man for Washington post.

Wonder if Trump will break Obama's record for most leakers prosecuted.

The problem Trump has right now is that any leaks would be investigated by the FBI.

I hear Trump is going to appoint himself as the head of the FBI, AND the Special Prosecutor for all investigations.

The problem Trump has right now is that any leaks would be investigated by the FBI.

Do you think the rank and file agents are anti-Trump to the point of dragging their feet etc?

Are the middle management agents political creatures like the upper echelon?

I see the FBI as way too large to be one way or the other, put someone political in the top position, their politics will trickle down because they represent their promotions and postings, Put someone apolitical in charge and I think police work is done with less concern for politics, except maybe on ranking members of budget committees...

I don't see Comey being loved to the point of agents changing their behavior. In fact all we've heard before the firing was agent dissatisfaction with Comey.

I hardly see the FBI being an adversary to Trump's admin, in fact I think Trump's law enforcement support has them more likely to like him, like most police.

New marching orders to follow

The latest official to throw cold water on the MSNBC-led circus is President Obama’s former acting CIA chief Michael Morell. What makes him particularly notable in this context is that Morell was one of Clinton’s most vocal CIA surrogates. In August, he not only endorsed Clinton in the pages of the New York Times but also became the first high official to explicitly accuse Trump of disloyalty, claiming, “In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

But on Wednesday night, Morell appeared at an intelligence community forum to “cast doubt” on “allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.” “On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire at all,” he said, adding, “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”

Morell’s comments echo the categorical remarks by Obama’s top national security official, James Clapper, who told Meet the Press last week that during the time he was Obama’s DNI, he saw no evidence to support claims of a Trump/Russia conspiracy. “We had no evidence of such collusion,” Clapper stated unequivocally. Unlike Morell, who left his official CIA position in 2013 but remains very integrated into the intelligence community, Clapper was Obama’s DNI until just seven weeks ago, leaving on January 20.

Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Many Democrats have reached the classic stage of deranged conspiracists where evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence, and those pointing to it are instantly deemed suspect.

I'm going to bet the next way to get Trump will be he is incompetent.

Followed by, we just don't like him.

That is if he's not assassinated before then. We all know how the majority of non-islam mass murderers are leftist atheist.

no they won't go down that easy, it will take at least till the midterm elections to go for the incompetent postion. they still have a full year before the campaigns to really heat up before they let go of the delusions.

Somewhere Bob is in his igloo surfing twitter furiously to find a new "story" to take down the Trump WH.

Good Luck wit that, maybe try the truth at some point.

That is if he's not assassinated before then. We all know how the majority of non-islam mass murderers are leftist atheist.

Mass murderer? Just how fat do you think Trump is?

• Like 1

Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Many Democrats have reached the classic stage of deranged conspiracists where evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence, and those pointing to it are instantly deemed suspect.

Funny how you copied all of that out without any self-realization of irony. Welcome to the last 8 years where full blown conspiracy theories were generated from thin air.

Admittedly all the evidence at this point circumstantial -- the WH probably would have been better off having Chaffetz do a shitty investigation and rubber stamp his innocence (Oh wait; guess who just quit politics because a "mid-life crisis"). Trump spinning around like a caged rat firing everyone that looks into Russia doesn't help. There's something that Trump is hiding but what (and if actually is damaging), and how to find it without turning it into a fishing expedition, I don't know.

Bonus shout-out to the Snowflake-in-Chief:

DAKR_kdVoAIkD7t.jpg

Mandela was great man, shame what's happening to South Africa now.

But when Mandela was politician he was well treated, so not sure why this is who the left would use to make fun of Trump's tweet. So many better examples.