The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

I've had it.

He did not ****ing dispute the story

He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.

Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Christ

Wait.

You're just now reaching this point?

Welcome to 20 years ago.

Bradd Jaffy‏Verified account @BraddJaffy 22m22 minutes ago

Dina Powell statement last night: "This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats both countries faced."

Trump today:

C_8cQEEUIAIN4zF.jpg

What's going to happen to poor Bob when this fake story once again fails to bring Trump down and the left moves on to the next "we got him" sorry that also turned out to be fake?

I suspect a continuation of posting tweets of the next fake news story, without interruption.

You guys should watch Fox News if you want to save your blood pressure.

They report, you decide.

McMasters again stating the story of fake, reminding people the reality of the Constitution trumps the paranoia of the left.

President has rights, left has lies.

But it is nice to see the left finally coming back to realizing that leaking classified Intel is illegal. Like emails on a private server being emailed to a pedophile from a woman with ties to Muslim brotherhood...

• Like 1

You guys should watch Fox News if you want to save your blood pressure.

They report, you decide.

But it is nice to see the left finally coming back to realizing that leaking classified Intel is illegal. Like emails on a private server being emailed to a pedophile from a woman with ties to Muslim brotherhood...

posts like these are why I can never be 100% certain that BG isn't just an elaborate troll account.

I'm looking forward to finding out that all the anonymous sources the left have been using for their fake news stories were Barron Trump trolling them because he's 10.

Currently every story that 'gets' Trump has proven false.

Not my fault you guys insist on printing so much garbage.

Now a new 'source' says Comey made a memo that Trump tried to interfere in an ongoing criminal case.

Yet Comey never reported this crime when it happened. Which would be a crime.

Doesn't matter, getting Trump is the goal, truth is an inconvenience to be ignored.

Still president, Republicans still run everything. Left still breaking windows and attacking people they disagree with.

Fake news stamp is getting a work out. Glad it was made in America.

• Like 1

This is why people just ignore the media, I hope the left continues the pace. If we are lucky they will accelerate it.

Lies, twisted stories, fabricated stories, fantasies they imagine - standard stuff.

If the media wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. They have forgotten the first rule of running a con, the story has to be believable.

C__gB0wUAAANdO9.jpg

I love the day or two after "The story that will bring down Trump" appears.

It is the day the left has to back peddle, scream about Hitler, excuse a Clinton for being evil and corrupt, and ignore their mental condition.

Same reporter who broke the story about Trump 'revealing classified intel' to Russia too.

Saw this on Twitter:

2016 Dissolutions working class feel system is rigged; elect outsider.

2017 elite stage coup

Which side are you on?

Republican guy: You can't support Hillary, she had a private email server and risked classified information being releaased

Democrat guy: She didn't know it was wrong, the server wasn't hacked, she didn't do anything wrong because 'intent'

Rg: Comey said she had thousands of classified email on the server, and that it was emailed to a disgraced former elected official who s the target of a pedophile investigation

Dg: Comey is a political hack who needs to go.

later:

Dg: Trump needs to go, he revealed classified intel with a foreign government and fired Comey, the most honest man to ever wear the FBI pledge pin.

Rg: uhhhh it's legal for the President to reveal anything he wants to.

Dg: Don't you understand? CLASSIFIED intel is the most important thing in the world, without it we would have anarchy!

Rg: Again, the law is clear, the FBI isn't investigating for a reason.

Dg: That's because Trump is forcing the FBI to not investigate things, we know because a memo written after the facts was read by someone then told to another person over the phone.

Rg: Were they on a Tarmac? Maybe they were discussing their grandkids.

Dg: That's totally different, because well it's different.

Thanks for your tireless efforts working for the Trump Re-Election campaign 2020

defending champs until someone takes it from us big guy.

Careful, that is eerily similar to someone just saying Trump is president when someone else says bad things about him...

Some people think that is a sign of being stupid

Currently every story that 'gets' Trump has proven false.

Not my fault you guys insist on printing so much garbage.

Now a new 'source' says Comey made a memo that Trump tried to interfere in an ongoing criminal case.

Yet Comey never reported this crime when it happened. Which would be a crime.

Doesn't matter, getting Trump is the goal, truth is an inconvenience to be ignored.

Still president, Republicans still run everything. Left still breaking windows and attacking people they disagree with.

Fake news stamp is getting a work out. Glad it was made in America.

Not the biggest BG supporter here but I'm skeptical on this Comey memo thing. Maybe there is something there. I don't know but here is an interesting read talking about how Comey is almost in as big a trouble as Trump is if this Memo exists and it says what everyone hopes it says

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/gregg-jarrett-comeys-revenge-is-a-gun-without-powder/ar-BBBdLbm?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

There is an old axiom; Follow the Money.

Who benefits if Trump goes down?

Who profits?

Entrenched political class. Both sides.

Why do you think the Republican elite are just as willing to bring him down at the Democrats?

Trump is a load mouth baffoon, full of himself and unable to not make everything about him. He exaggerates top the point of embarrassment, and is creepy as hell.

And the elite want him gone, because why?

Don't tell me they love democracy or freedom. Trump can't rewrite the Constitution. The right put up with Obama, the left put up with Bush. Neither side wants to put up with Trump.

That's enough reason for me to support him, because the entrenched hate him. Don't have to like him, respect him, or believe him...but he's a bull in a China shop that has been corrupted to the point that there is no other way short of armed coup to remove them.

Add to that he's gotta hot wife...I support Trump...because I don't support Washington DC

Funny how the same day Chelsea Manning is being released from prison after leaking classified Intel, to the applause of the left, CNN is saying we must impeach Trump for leaking "something kind of like classified but not really" Intel