The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Not a partnership. Anything but a partnership.

The partnership itself isn't the problem. It's how it came about.

I'll tell you this.

Sarah Huckabee is shockingly effective as a Press Secretary. Spicer is a little drunken Irish retard, fabricates his own press-problems out of thin air, creates 'headline stories' with his own crappy demeanor.

Literally every single thing about her is exactly what you want in a hostile press environment. From the vantage of authority, you don't fight venom with more venom. You fight it with calm and mildly acerbic disgust.

At first glance, low-insight individuals might think that she's not as good as Spicer because she's not as yappy and combative, yet the Lugenpresse is getting their shit pushed in by her.

• Like 2

God damn lefty liberal Vegas betting market now has Trump's impeachment odds up to 60%. Lots of money to be made for a supremely smart fellow like yourself BG, who has all the facts and is completely immune to the left wing media conspiracy against Trump.

God damn lefty liberal Vegas betting market now has Trump's impeachment odds up to 60%. Lots of money to be made for a supremely smart fellow like yourself BG, who has all the facts and is completely immune to the left wing media conspiracy against Trump.

What book is making those odds and what is the time frame for impeachment to occur?

I'll absolutely buy one side of that action with very real money.

Case in point

You mean other than there's a broad support for an independent investigator (80% dem, 40% rep, 66% overall) link

Oh and nevermind there's apparently there is some basis of investigation:

Fiendstein: "You & I both know Comey showed us evidence in that classified briefing"

Do I think Trump will be impeached? Dunno ... I think he's getting shielded very well by Ryan and McConnell as a vehicle for tax breaks for the rich.

What book is making those odds and what is the time frame for impeachment to occur?

I'll absolutely buy one side of that action with very real money.

Info appears to have come from paddy power but I can't get on their site right now. It's for any time in his first term

Or you could make up some of your loss betting hillary winning the election?

I didn't bet Hillary to win the election. Odds were never favourable. If you recall, I offered an even money bet to you and you did not take me up on it.

Wow, even money?

But she was ahead in every poll, everyone knew she was going to win, everyone said Trump would never win.

At least until my man Comey admitted that she was a criminal, just too well connected to be prosecuted.

But even money...nice offer

Saw on Twitter:

Haven't seen Democrats this fired up since they used attack dogs and fire hoses on Alabama children matching for civil rights in 1963

hmmm

Clara Jeffery‏Verified account @ClaraJeffery 2h2 hours ago

https://www.nytimes....v=top-news&_r=0

C_f16DhUIAANj-2.jpg

Man bob, keep up. This was debunked like 6 hours ago...

Come on, you side has moved onto Trump was jealous because Comey was more popular than him now.

That and Rosenstein is threatening to resign.

All from anonymous sources of course....soon to disappear from the narrative when th next shiny thing comes along.

You guys may hate republicans, but at least we stuck with Benghazi for years...and Email scandals.

You guys bounce around like a ferret on caffeine

I'm glad none of the lefties have thought things through with their caterwaulings.

If you guys get Trump impeached ( like Clinton ) for firing his FBI head ( like Clinton ) he gets pardoned and Mike Pence becomes President.

Pence is a sweetheart of a guy, and will be seen by most as a calm respectable President, which almost guarantees him re-election.

I'm all for Pence, good solid Christian man who will fill the Supreme Court with right thinking judges and make policy based on sound Biblical principles this country was founded on.

So it's a win/win for us.

And a lose/lose for you.

The question is, which loss is going to hurt you more?

Actions, like elections, have consequences.

• Like 1

I know you love to throw around "you guys" as though every left leaning individual is an American democrat, but Pence is less likely to destroy the earth because the TV made him angry, so I'll take the lesser of two evils in Pence, gladly.

Info appears to have come from paddy power but I can't get on their site right now. It's for any time in his first term

Found it.

"Will Trump Be Impeached in his 1st Term" - 4/6

So, it's a 4 year prepost and there is no available line to bet "No".

It also offers 25-1 that Trump and Putin will win a joint Nobel Prize, 100-1 that Trump 'will be' caught visiting prostitutes in the Moscow Ritz. Phrased in future-tense, not past tense. I wouldn't take that at 100,000-1.

This is what you get wagering on a site named after the Irish and probably run by them too.

That article is filled with nothing but speculation.

Actually, claiming that Eric Trump said he was being bankrolled by the Russians is not 'speculation'.

It's a declaration.

If you declare something under oath it's admissible as evidence in court. This was obviously not under oath however if he writes it up in an affidavit and signs it under penalty of perjury, it would be. If the interested party denies it, a jury gets to decide who is credible. Men have been put to death on nothing more than witness declarations.

As a minor aside, but this is why you never speak to the Feds about anything or agree to be in their presence without an impeccably credible 3rd party witness, preferably an officer of the court. They do not audio or video record their field meetings with suspects. Instead, they narrate them on a specified after-action form. One of their old dirty tricks against targeted individuals is to claim they said things that they never did in said report, testify to it in court and then prosecute them for lying to federal agents... and you go to Federal Prison on the basis of nothing more than their claiming that you said something that you never actually said.

A Chicago Cop told me about that and why Chicago Cops know to never talk to Feds when they're being investigated. The IRS CID has a bit of a reputation for that, too. "Taxpayer Jones admitted to me during questioning in his kitchen that he knew he had to declare income from the sale of his business but nevertheless chose not to", thus nudging it from civil to criminal, when in reality, Jones said nothing.

Ciff Notes: There's a huge difference between declarations and speculation.

"I think Trump is in bed with the Russians" - speculation.

"When we were out golfing, Trump told me he got loans from Russian banks" - actionable declaration that he can deny, but is enough to initiate an investigation and/or posit to a jury.

Here's Tyson Fury, an Irish Traveler (White Gypsy)

Tyson-Fury-speaks-at-a-press-conference-at-the-Macron-Stadium.jpg

Here's are some portrait sketches of Irish citizens done by noted naturalist and portrait artist John James Audubon during his travels to County Gallaway in 1876.

photo_slideshow_max.jpg

bffe07543230df39a02f26ed2bc8f808.jpg