The Trump Presidency Thread

So the republicans grant him consent, non-issue. Not that paying for a hotel room is in any way close to being the same as a present from a foreign government.

The democrats are so desperate. It's like they actively are running Trump's re-election campaign.

Democrats won't be getting control of congress unless republicans start a war, begin mass deportations of hippies, AND decide not to run.

Dems are in complete disarray, without any vision or plan other than "We hate Trump." Expecting them to retake house would require republicans to totally screw things up....okay there is a chance.

Then what you call the firing of Comney in yet another attempt to roadblock investigation of these ties. It reeks of desperation...

Apparently Republicans are actually going on TV claiming they were concerned about Comey's handling of the Clinton emails case. How can you stomach the gaslighting anymore?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Yesterday: Comey cost hillary election. He needs to go.

Today: it's a coverup/coup

When you liberals eventually agree what you believe, we'll have a debate about why they are still wrong.

Citation needed for he needs to go part.

'Cause you can't just make up shit and claim that's what the other side thinks.

this sounds like the reasoning Trump used to convince his people that he'll be able to get away with firing another person investigating him

Video of Sessions (Oct '16), saying Comey had an "absolute duty" to go public on HRC's emails. Now a firing offense?

Edward Snowden:

Set aside politics: every American should condemn such political interference in the Bureau's work.

This FBI Director has sought for years to jail me on account of my political activities. If I can oppose his firing, so can you.

On Fox, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy WH press secretary says time to let Russia investigation go.

-> Just in case you didn't get that this isn't about obstruction of justice.

-> BREAKING ON CNN: Grand jury subpoenas were recently issued relating to the FBI Russia probe seeking records from associates of Michael Flynn

When you liberals eventually agree what you believe, we'll have a debate about why they are still wrong.

I know you are just blindly spewing the company line because that is your first instinct on anything...

But...

Comey can be an idiot, and it can still be completely inappropriate for Trump to fire him right now. Surely you can understand this, right?

Stop looking for perceived hypocrisy from the democrats in every news story. This is a bad look for Trump, period.

Completely ****ing baffled by the Comey thing.

My guess is that Trump got word that Comey wasn't sweeping Russia under the rug. If his presidency unravels, this will be the watershed moment.

I think you guys are right.

Comey was just seconds away from revealing the investigation he's had hundreds of agents working on for the past year. And now with Comey gone, the investigation will stop, everything will be swept under the rug.

Nobody knows what Comey really had.

Especially not the hundreds of FBI agents who've been working the case.

And with a willing media who will protect Trump, it's obvious that Comey was the only person who could reveal the secret that Trump is a Manchurian Makhachkala Candidate just like in the movies!

Absolutely no reason to think that Comey had just testified to Congress that they knew Hillary's aide had forwarded classified emails to her pedophile husband to print out for her by the thousands ( suddenly the FBI is correcting this testimony ) but did nothing about it because as Comey himself said, They didn't have clear 'intent' so they weren't going to move forward. He hadn't twisted himself into a knot which both sides now felt he was not up to the job.

Just be glad Hillary didn't win, because then Comey would have been fired and killed in a tragic accident in a couple days.

At least now he'll get to write a book and explain again how intent is really a thing and not make believe law that no one else buys.

Video of Sessions (Oct '16), saying Comey had an "absolute duty" to go public on HRC's emails. Now a firing offense?

Edward Snowden:

Set aside politics: every American should condemn such political interference in the Bureau's work.

This FBI Director has sought for years to jail me on account of my political activities. If I can oppose his firing, so can you.

On Fox, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, deputy WH press secretary says time to let Russia investigation go.

-> Just in case you didn't get that this isn't about obstruction of justice.

-> BREAKING ON CNN: Grand jury subpoenas were recently issued relating to the FBI Russia probe seeking records from associates of Michael Flynn

.AND A GRAND JURY MEANS GUILTY RIGHT?

this sounds like the reasoning Trump used to convince his people that he'll be able to get away with firing another person investigating him

that sounds exactly like something you would say

Citation needed for he needs to go part.

'Cause you can't just make up shit and claim that's what the other side thinks.

Not sure if serious. I know it's been years months a couple days since Hillary blamed him for losing election

I think I'll let this post age a day or two, it will be more fun later.

In the mean time This guy has been doing yeoman's work showing tweets by lefties deriding Comey and now praising him.

Not sure if serious. I know it's been years months a couple days since Hillary blamed him for losing election

This whole line about firing Comney could be viable if happened months ago and not being used as a "convenient" excuse to try stop whatever investigation.

And while Hillary did run a shit campaign and it never should have come to that point the Comney letter was the tipping point. Now... are there might have been calls for him to step down at that time but now? (Given you know, circumstances can change).

Yes her campaign does blame him for losing election, a

And yet Hillary is still not president

And yet the Repulicans seem so insecure about Trump they need to remind people of that fact.

Completely ****ing baffled by the Comey thing.

My guess is that Trump got word that Comey wasn't sweeping Russia under the rug. If his presidency unravels, this will be the watershed moment.

Even Trump isn't that stupid.

Even Trump isn't that stupid.

And yet today he's meeting with the Russian Ambassador. There's no smoking gun (yet?) but holy **** if you are still in full denial mode then you have your head in the sand.

Denial of what exactly? He's not supposed to meet with the Russian ambassador because you think it looks fishy? Let me guess, you thought that W Bush was an idiot but planned and carried out the 9-11 attacks himself?

Do you think Trump is planning Russia's takeover of the US today? Do you think that the CIA and NSA have no employees left?

Do you think Trump is planning Russia's takeover of the US today?

Takeover? No. C'mon, brvy. Put the pieces together.

It's a planned partnership, discussed before the election, attempting to being enacted now. This is the collusion.

Do you think Trump is planning Russia's takeover of the US today? Do you think that the CIA and NSA have no employees left?

Oh you mean all of the agencies who's heads are systematically being replaced with yes men? ok.

I don't think Trump is planning anything; given the Russian social media involvement they probably got paid a nice sum to help. Oh Trump probably had ton of shady business dealings over there which probably makes him think they are buddy-buddy but in reality the Russians have leverage.

This whole line about firing Comney could be viable if happened months ago and not being used as a "convenient" excuse to try stop whatever investigation.

And while Hillary did run a shit campaign and it never should have come to that point the Comney letter was the tipping point. Now... are there might have been calls for him to step down at that time but now? (Given you know, circumstances can change).

Yes her campaign does blame him for losing election, a

And yet the Repulicans seem so insecure about Trump they need to remind people of that fact.

Most people think Comey had crossed lines too many times. Our side benefitted from his hillary announcement just before the election.

"she did a lot of illegal things, let me list them, but I'm not going to prosecute her"

That is a political thing to do, from a person that has to be non-political.

Everyone knows he had to go.

Timing shows that Trump is putting his job ahead of his politics.

There is no serious Russian investigation, it is only a DNC fundraiser talking point. Democrats and liberals have lost all semblance of credibility regarding this issue, just like Bush's recount in Florida. And just like the 2000 election, lefties will conspiracy theory it up for the rest of their lives, regardless of facts.

There is no reason to respond to the liberal temper tantrums with policy decisions.

I remind lefties trump is president because they need a reminder that ALL their supposed opposition to why trump is unfit to be president is moot.

Why would I use dialect to respond to rhetoric?

Oh you mean all of the agencies who's heads are systematically being replaced with yes men? ok.

I don't think Trump is planning anything; given the Russian social media involvement they probably got paid a nice sum to help. Oh Trump probably had ton of shady business dealings over there which probably makes him think they are buddy-buddy but in reality the Russians have leverage.

Case in point

Timing shows that Trump is putting his job ahead of his politics.

oh good lord. Do you actually believe this shit?

What will you guys do when nothing is ever done wrt Russia/Trump?

Just believe the entire government can be replaced with people that will do the bidding of one man in a couple days?

• Like 1