The Trump Presidency Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

Speaking of China, there is some speculation going on that China may be joining the US in a joint action against NK soon.

China from the north, US from the sea.

It would fit into the China's history of playing Russia and the US against each other by budding up with one of us when they they think we are getting too chummy with each other.

China wouldn't want to unseat Kim Jung Wacko, but just check him down a few pegs to remind him who's really boss, puts a little fear in Russia thinking we are with China, and puts them on better negotiation terms as a willing partner in helping us deal with NK.

Just a rumor, but one I wouldn't be surprised if it plays out.

China moves 150,000 troop to the northern border

Do you really think they sent 150,000 medical personnel?

Looks like Trump is right again

Obama administration was wire tapping one of his aides.

No charges have been filed, after 9 months.

Loved the caveat in the story that most of these type of things don't result in prosecution...so it doesn't mean anything?

Meanwhile Trump was right, and nothing was found, so the left was wrong...about Trump...again

Looks like the predictions the dems made that the country is going to flip politically failed...just like their candidate

Dems had their hopes and dreams that America would go back to sleep and let them back in power, and Kansas was going to be the first step in their return to corruption power.

I guess firing everyone at the DNC didn't convince people that the dems have changed man....they've changed.

Mid terms likely to leave Rs in power for 2 more years at least, and if Trump keeps winning, then he'll probably start his 2nd term with a stronger congress then he started with.

I wish you could short dem stock

Looks like the predictions the dems made that the country is going to flip politically failed...just like their candidate

Dems had their hopes and dreams that America would go back to sleep and let them back in power, and Kansas was going to be the first step in their return to corruption power.

It was a 53/46 split where Trump had won 60% of the vote only a couple of months ago and home of the Koch Industries. While it always a longshot it's nice that they aren't giving up and retreating to their traditional power bases. The last election shows that you can't just preach to the converted.

didn't the Rs win by like +31 last time that seat was up for election?

Hilarious that you use that result as an indication that the Ds are going to lose the midterm elections.

I guess firing everyone at the DNC didn't convince people that the dems have changed man....they've changed.

Mid terms likely to leave Rs in power for 2 more years at least, and if Trump keeps winning, then he'll probably start his 2nd term with a stronger congress then he started with.

I wish you could short dem stock

hahahahaha

C9IQYs_VwAASI4n.jpg

He was elected by a fanatical base. If he continues down this path of more Kushner/less Bannon, he loses 1/4 of his base. Given recent indicators, Bannon is on his way out.

You can go all in on whoever runs against him in 2020 if this trajectory continues.

How are you liking Des Moines, GoCubs?

So far so good. Got a place in West Des Moines that's an ideal location for me. Only about a 10 min drive to work and it allows me to avoid 235 entirely. Haven't really explored Des Moines that much outside of the Jordan Creek area, but I'm sure I will soon now that the days are getting longer and the weather is warming up. Heading downtown this weekend with a buddy to catch an I-Cubs game and have some drinks.

I-Cubs games are awesome. That's a great choice.

Remember Napa's idea of stopping in El Bait Shop. It's close to the stadium, so you could meet up there before or after the game.

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.5831496,-93.6187625,3a,75y,143.67h,82.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdRXJwMFdy2dS3mj6PdmCmQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Trump obliterated a nest of ISIS cultists with a MOAB, representing a serious escalation in the use of war munitions.

There is nothing after a MOAB that isn't a nuke. We can presume that more MOABs will be used against other ISIS enclaves.

Are the Canadians opposed?

I bet this was some generals talking about how they've never dropped those big ol bombs and wouldn't it be cool.

Then they did, cause why not.

In the meantime NK is thinking of testing their missiles again...

Trump obliterated a nest of ISIS cultists with a MOAB, representing a serious escalation in the use of war munitions.

There is nothing after a MOAB that isn't a nuke. We can presume that more MOABs will be used against other ISIS enclaves.

Are the Canadians opposed?

it's what the bomb is designed for. It's just a really big conventional bomb. The daisy cutters used to clear jungle in Vietnam weren't that much smaller.

I don't think it has a role against N Korea since the C-130's that drop them are big, slow prop planes that are easy to shoot down by any country with air defenses which the N Koreans have.

is anybody surprised by this ?

The Daily Beast‏Verified account @thedailybeast 8h8 hours ago

More

Trump's private kitchen at the Mar-a-Lago Club was cited for 13 health code violations http://thebea.st/2owGsqG

or its just someone out to get trump because if your looking for violations at an eating establishment, they are not difficult to find

or its just someone out to get trump because if your looking for violations at an eating establishment, they are not difficult to find

good point, people really don't want to see the kitchen in their favourite restaurants.

They both are really good at making a lot of money even though some people like to crap all over them?

• Like 1