The Trump Presidency Thread

So Trump would be a danger to Wall St. and Free-Trader's? Hmm.

Sounds good to me, where do I sign up?

Clinton got pillaged for giving speeches to Wall Street / Goldman Sacks, Trump appointed their CEO to Treasury. All he's done is eliminate the middleman.

As for trade deals: "Believe me, we're going to have a lot of trade deals," Trump told a gathering of Republican lawmakers http://www.cbc.ca/ne...lphia-1.3953133 . So congrats... sure he killed the TPP but apparently the "master negotiator"* is all set for new trade deals.

* current status:

0/1 can't get Mexico to pay for wall.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

His history at Briebart where he said he wanted it to be a home to the alt right.

Listen To Steve Bannon Defending The Racist Alt-Right One Week Before Joining Trump Campaign

He's a White Nationalist nihilist.

This is also pretty revealing.

Trump's chief strategist thinks too many tech CEOs are Asian?

Also, he was homeless.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2766740

Can you guys tell me who is the most racist of the Supreme Court picks The President is considering?

I figure this is the easiest way to know who's the best pick by who you guys hate the most.

And yet none of the security establishment that you know... actually knows what "really" is going on were calling for these measures.

Oh look the whole line "it's not a ban", it's targeting radicals seems to be BS: https://twitter.com/...060143825666051 Just like the US is now going to do exxxxxxxxxtreme vetting, not like any? of the "muslim"-initiated attacks have been initiated by people who have come here post-9/11.

Wanting to be feel safe in your own country is rational. But if you are that paranoid how do you leave your house, drive a car (mow your lawn apparently)?

You can pretend you re right, but you have reality to contend with

• Like 1

Trump admin let in 872 refugees this weekend.

How can this be? Trump hates refugees.

Trump just passed a law banning all muslims.

Trump is a rassissttt!

Notice too how the fake news MSM feels the need to identify every story about the travel directive with the phrase" Majority-Muslim nations"

Every story they try to paint the narrative that Trump hates Muslims.

While nearly 2/3 Americans are in favor of extreme vetting of people from these countries, the MSM is trying their hardest to delegitimize this President by implying that he chose these countries based on their religious make-up, not their political situation of failed governments isis affiliations and civil wars

What they are actually doing is laying the groundwork for the 2020 re-election campaign....and they aren't smart enough to know it.

Looks like the Fake news stories that Trump was going to go after the gays next is dealt a fatal blow

Washington Post White House Bureau Chief tried to start the fake news and then got caught.

Next up: Trump's inner circle falling apart.

Claire PhippsVerified account

‏@Claire_Phipps

Trump signs extreme vetting executive order - in his words, to “keep radical Islamic terrorists out”

https://www.theguard...MP=share_btn_tw

Claire Phipps ‏@Claire_Phipps 14h14 hours ago

Claire Phipps Retweeted Claire Phipps

"Analysis of terrorist attacks on US soil 1975-2015...found foreign nationals from those seven countries have killed zero Americans"

Those seven countries were selected by Hussein himself as being ineligible for the VWP program due to heightened terror risk.

What does a historical analysis of past terror attacks have to do with acting on that fact?

Trump went about it terribly, ham-handed and didn't account for certain situations (for example, lawful permanent residents presently overseas) but the policy itself is not based on guesswork or throwing darts at a map, per Obama.

• Like 1

Also, he was homeless.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2766740

It has long been a tactic of the wealthy to maintain a 'throwaway residence' for accounting purposes while keeping your actual residence concealed via trust ownership. Someone like Bannon, with his idealogical footprint being as huge as it is, running a site like Brietbart, he would definitely be someone who had a unique threat/risk model and would have to take aggressive counter-measures to keep critical details out of the public record.

While nearly 2/3 Americans are in favor of extreme vetting of people from these countries, the MSM is trying their hardest to delegitimize this President by implying that he chose these countries based on their religious make-up, not their political situation of failed governments isis affiliations and civil wars

Well given that Trump has created a narrative that we give punch, pie and a plane ticket to everyone who asks post 9/11 there is already extreme vetting... just not exxxxxxxtreme vetting.

You can pretend you re right, but you have reality to contend with

And that's the reality in Europe where Merkel opened the EUs arms to the refugees (ie no vetting) whereas America and Canada have a 2-year vetting process.

And it's crap that all people from those countries are banned with no separate handling for visas (professional/educational/etc) versus immigrants versus refugees.

And that's the reality in Europe where Merkel opened the EUs arms to the refugees (ie no vetting) whereas America and Canada have a 2-year vetting process.

Just because you guys say extreme vetting, doesn't mean what that that is what's happening.

San Bernadino shooter's wife did not have her facebook posts looked at because the people doing the vetting didn't think it was necessary.

Our vetting process for Somalia isn't based on looking at arrest records, because there are none. It's not based on isis records, because we don't have those. It's not based on anything when the country they are leaving is in chaos.

Just because you say 2 year vetting process, you aren't saying anything.

And it's crap that all people from those countries are banned with no separate handling for visas (professional/educational/etc) versus immigrants versus refugees.

No one was banned, they are pulled aside for strict review. Every person pulled aside the day it was enacted was actually vetted, and when they found green cards they let them in the country.

I saw a news report of a guy coming back from Iraq, who talked about how he 'helped' America in Iraq and now he doesn't know where he stands.

How about explaining why you left Iraq because of your fear for life and then chose Iraq as a vacation destination?

How about explaining how you were able to walk freely, and talk to the press, within 10 hours of being detained?

How about explaining why a government program was put into place, and adjustments were made quickly and efficiently and this is almost impossible. It took Obama a year and $700million to put up a website, and another year before they 'fixed' it.

Trump passed the rule, fixed a flaw, and fired the stupid broad who refused to do her job at the DOJ in a day.

While the snowflakes are melting and vowing to punch people in the face, Trump is busy fixing the drug companies, cause he's winning.

Was that before or after he was forced by court order? Because the "in transit' part speaks directly to that.

Let's see how long that judge's actions last.

So the real problem coming is that the snowflakes have created a narrative that Trump is literally Hitler.

Anything he does is seen through the lens of Hitler.

They have painted themselves into a corner that Trump cannot do anything good because Hitler never did anything good.

Therfore they are justified in their rebellion, and in their cognitive dissonance and will eventually conclude that the only true response is violence.

They have literally thought themselves into fascism, using their tears as proof.

Glad I haven't missed anything here, BG still toying with Dubey, who brought a knife to a gun fight, liberals still yelling lies loud enough so the base believes them, the new media assuming they ever had any credibility has lost that...and the Donald is just doing exactly what he promised to do!

Drain the swamp!!

• Like 1

So the real problem coming is that the snowflakes have created a narrative that Trump is literally Hitler.

Anything he does is seen through the lens of Hitler.

They have painted themselves into a corner that Trump cannot do anything good because Hitler never did anything good.

Therfore they are justified in their rebellion, and in their cognitive dissonance and will eventually conclude that the only true response is violence.

They have literally thought themselves into fascism, using their tears as proof.

If that was true, given the bile spewed out by Breitbart for last decade, then Obama apparently would have been on track to actually initiated a "white genocide" instead of making the alt-right fuss like a bunch of babies.

Reading this shit is like watching mentally challenged people spit on each other.

Most of you BG & Scuuda are so ****ing stupid I recoil in horror.

I literally scrunch my face and pull away from the screen.

FYP

If that was true, given the bile spewed out by Breitbart for last decade, then Obama apparently would have been on track to actually initiated a "white genocide" instead of making the alt-right fuss like a bunch of babies.

Alt-right fussed and elected Trump.

Left is fussing and torturing special needs kids, burning flags, applauding that some idiot says he is going to punch faces.

I think we are just better at fussing than ya'll

What I know about Neil Gorsuch:

•Pelosi hates him.

•Kamala Harris hates him.

•Cruz loves him.

•He was a friend of Scalia.

That's enough for me.

Nuclear Option, come home and roost.

• Like 1

Gorsuch is about 99% to be confirmed.

With Fake Tears Chuck leading the way there will be a 60/40 split after the midterm so it probably won't be needed for much. It really has been funny watching Dems run around with no plan, no relevance and true leader...

Crooked Hillary as been awful quiet, I assume she crawls out from under some rock soon.

We should have a pool here to see how long it takes BHO to insert himself back in the game. He is the narcissist that wont be able to respect the office enough to get out of the way. Even slick Willie did the right thing...

after some research I think I was wrong, Gorsuch is probably higher then 99% - smart money is taking the over.

just think this is just the first of potentially 4 trump picks...and a fine morning it is

Murca!!