Official Alt-Right Neo Nazi Thread

if these idiots weren't White I wonder how many times the police would have shot them

Gun advocates arrested carrying rifle into Dearborn police station

It's unfortunate they weren't shot.

2nd Amendment provocateurs (ie, "lets open carry long guns in weird and nonsensical places") lose 100 for every 1 they gain.

You'll find that the people who hate them most are the gun owner community, realizing the damage they cause.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea because 200 jackasses are reflective of the entire country who voted for him...and the administration that he hasn't selected yet. Honestly this is a weak one that fails any standard of reason, it

Except for the blisteringly ignorant (that is to say more ignorant that the normal amount of ignorant - where they literally don't know anything about anything at all, and vote without any knowledge a

"all racists are Republican". Ah.. never been to Chicago, eh Bob?

Except for the blisteringly ignorant (that is to say more ignorant that the normal amount of ignorant - where they literally don't know anything about anything at all, and vote without any knowledge about their candidate whatsoever), yes, yes they are.

Bullshit.

Again, except for the reality that some people are genuinely too stupid to recognize what they "support" or "vote for", yes, yes it is.

I wonder if people thought we were the same person for years.

• 2 weeks later...

Except for the blisteringly ignorant (that is to say more ignorant that the normal amount of ignorant - where they literally don't know anything about anything at all, and vote without any knowledge about their candidate whatsoever), yes, yes they are.

Bullshit.

Again, except for the reality that some people are genuinely too stupid to recognize what they "support" or "vote for", yes, yes it is.

At least theoretically, I accept the possible existence of completely amoral psychos, who don't fear or dislike one race more than any other, and just don't give a shit about them and opertunistically hang minorities out to dry. I think that's way, way rarer than people think, including people like Chomsky who insist that capitalism is not inherently racist, but I accept that it's at least logically possible that some conservatives are just evil, antisocial monsters, and not straight-up racists.

I think he just says whatever he thinks will get a reaction. He's a total troll and it's amazing that CPAC is giving him a keynote timeslot. He's just a performance artist. Maybe supporting pedophilia will change their minds.

The Reagan Battalion

‏@ReaganBattalion

Here is the uncut 5 minute video of Milo Yiannopoulos advocating for Pederasty involving "13 Year old" and "older men." HIS WORDS.

I think he just says whatever he thinks will get a reaction. He's a total troll and it's amazing that CPAC is giving him a keynote timeslot. He's just a performance artist. Maybe supporting pedophilia will change their minds.

The Reagan Battalion

‏@ReaganBattalion

Here is the uncut 5 minute video of Milo Yiannopoulos advocating for Pederasty involving "13 Year old" and "older men." HIS WORDS.

https://twitter.com/...485040944156673

Every one is entitled to a rebutal

https://www.facebook...851263248344905

hard to believe the lefties are playing fast and loose with the truth again....they need to protest more, lie more, continue twisting the facts - we might actually see a super majority in the Senate if they continue!! That would be epic.

hard to believe the lefties are playing fast and loose with the truth again....they need to protest more, lie more, continue twisting the facts - we might actually see a super majority in the Senate if they continue!! That would be epic.

yes, The Reagan Battalion twitter account are lefties and that isn't an actual video of him

It truly is amazing that somebody whose only qualification is that he's a great troll and great at making the left go a little nuts gets the unlimited support treatment.

hard to believe the lefties are playing fast and loose with the truth again...

Trump & co are currently up to 3 made up terrorist attacks to justify the "ban". While completely ignoring several far-right / white plots.

Trump & co are currently up to 3 made up terrorist attacks to justify the "ban". While completely ignoring several far-right / white plots.

Please list the 3 made up terrorist attacks.

OOPS

FBI arrests man in Myrtle Beach allegedly planning attack 'in the spirit of Dylann Roof'

http://www.live5news.com/story/34521384/fbi-arrests-man-allegedly-planning-attack-in-the-spirit-of-dylann-roof?clienttype=generic

OOPS

FBI arrests man in Myrtle Beach allegedly planning attack 'in the spirit of Dylann Roof'

http://www.live5news...enttype=generic

and the Trump Administration has said that they aren't that concerned about White Terrorists

Donald Trump administration 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism programme'

Plans reportedly underway to rename Countering Violent Extremism programme to 'Countering Radical Islamic Extremism'

I think I'll withhold judgement by what Trump actually does. Not what poor journalists believe he is thinking about doing or what they imagine his intentions and feelings are about things.

• Like 1

I think I'll withhold judgement by what Trump actually does. Not what poor journalists believe he is thinking about doing or what they imagine his intentions and feelings are about things.

Trump's public silence on an actual Terrorist attack by a White racist in Quebec where he murdered people in a Mosque spoke volumes.

and the Trump Administration has said that they aren't that concerned about White Terrorists

Donald Trump administration 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism programme'

Plans reportedly underway to rename Countering Violent Extremism programme to 'Countering Radical Islamic Extremism'

So you are saying we will stop tracking bad right wing radicals..............RIDICULOUS

Among anti-jihadi groups, grants also went to Life After Hate, which rehabilitates former neo-Nazis and other domestic extremists.

OOPS

And did Trump and co mention anything about the Myrtle Beach or not?

Bowling Green (Conway)

Atlanta (Spicer)

Sweden (Trump)

It's funny how conservatives who embraced a gay personality-cultist like Milo Yiannoppolis were basically naive in the same general form as Swedes who let a herd of 3rd world Islamists into their civilization.

In both cases, it's an instance of one group who doesn't have any practical experience with another group of people, who become intrigued by them, who truly don't know 'what comes next' when they unpack their bags and it all comes out... and when it does, SHOCK! WHO COULD HAVE EVER SEEN THIS COMING? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME A FLAMBOYANTLY GAY MAN IS A PEDERAST?

What will be interesting to see is what becomes of someone like Milo 5, 10 years from now after he's been jettisoned by both sides, when all the hype has died down, deplored by most everyone (albeit for different reasons) and no home anywhere in media, alternative or otherwise.

I'd imagine sucking dick probably loses most of its luster when it becomes a necessary occupation.

And did Trump and co mention anything about the Myrtle Beach or not?

Bowling Green (Conway)

Atlanta (Spicer)

Sweden (Trump)

Yeah Conway made a unforced error and Spicer confused cities (Atlanta Orlando), obvious he meant to say Boston, San Bernadine and Orlando But they said what they said.

Trump confused something he had watched, which had nothing to do with a terrorist attack. And at no point did he say terror, terrorist attack. Yeah, gimme a break.

Myrtle Beach, have not heard a word from the WH about it. I also have not heard a word from the WH about the apprehension in Falls Church, VA today. Seriously doubt I will hear anything from them.

A six-month manhunt for an undocumented teen accused in a Falls Church rape has ended after he was arrested in Dumfries Monday morning.

http://wjla.com/news...x-month-manhunt

So Bob's link is a 5 minute uncut video and the first item in the rebuttal was the videos were edited to make him look bad. :icon_think:

Or he was referring to the first video that was edited when the story broke?

No, he's a pedophile, just like Lisa Dunham, who was also globally reviled....while giving a speech at the DNC where she was invited to speak after she confessed in her book of molesting her sister.

Oh wait

I meant publicly reviled like Roman Polanski...who drugged and molested a little girl, fled the country, and got an Oscar?

Richard Dawkins?

Woody Allen?

Pizzagate?