Official Alt-Right Neo Nazi Thread

Is your perception of the world so warped that you can't even recognize that people voted for Obama because... they liked him?

Look, you can have your opinions on his ability as a president. We will disagree. But if you are going to outright deny that he is an incredibly charismatic man, a gifted public speaker, and a person who inspired people to truly like him, and dismiss his victory with garbage like above, then I have to, once again, question your ability to rationally process information without seeing it through a deep red lens.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea because 200 jackasses are reflective of the entire country who voted for him...and the administration that he hasn't selected yet. Honestly this is a weak one that fails any standard of reason, it

Except for the blisteringly ignorant (that is to say more ignorant that the normal amount of ignorant - where they literally don't know anything about anything at all, and vote without any knowledge a

"all racists are Republican". Ah.. never been to Chicago, eh Bob?

Dubey I am at work so I can't quote your question - but - yes I believe what I posted, it is accurate and happened. You can choose to ignore, I hope most liberals continue to do so but that doesn't make it any less true.

you should some fact checking or not, I don't really care.

Bullshit.

Again, except for the reality that some people are genuinely too stupid to recognize what they "support" or "vote for", yes, yes it is.

Yeah, I was probably a little too kind. Problem is, there are a few really sensitive people around here who get REALLY antsy when the R word is brought up.

For a group of people who supposedly hate PC culture and think it is ruining America, they sure do get triggered easily.

okay, all White racists are Trump voters to put a finer point on my statement

"all racists are Republican". Ah.. never been to Chicago, eh Bob?

White people don't have a monopoly on being racists.

and I differentiate between somebody voting for Trump and somebody being Republican

White people don't have a monopoly on being racists.

and I differentiate between somebody voting for Trump and somebody being Republican

I was talking about white Democrats in Chicago, there are plenty.

noted lefty Karl Rove

Aaron BlakeVerified account

‏@AaronBlake

On Fox, Rove says alt-right is "infested" with racism & bigotry and Bannon made "fundamental mistake" in letting Breitbart give voice to it.

I was talking about white Democrats in Chicago, there are plenty.

It's why I never said that the racists were Republican but rather Trump voters.

Are you referring to Archie Bunker type White people who identify with being working class and maybe Union members who a lot of have tradionally been Democrats ?

sure, but also Chicago is (like most Northern Cities) deeply segregated, and that didn't happen by accident. It's easy to paint the white working class as the only racist ones, but they don't control institutions.

Problem is, there are a few really sensitive people around here who get REALLY antsy when the R word is brought up.

One easy way to identify where someone who isn't unabashedly racist is on the racist/not racist spectrum is how often they express rage at "racism cards" and how literally never they are outraged at pervasive racism.

• Like 1

One easy way to identify where someone who isn't unabashedly racist is on the racist/not racist spectrum is how often they express rage at "racism cards" and how literally never they are outraged at pervasive racism.

i know, i hate those people.

• Like 1

I think most Trump people are more nationalist than racist. This identity component can sometimes drift off into racism, but lets stop with this retarded charade that the Federal government has some 'racism button' that they can turn on or off depending on what policies they make or what party is in office.

They can't.

Racism is not something that government has one iota of influence on, unless they start enacting policies that stymie expression and in turn create a rebuke. A lot of the blow-back against PC is this way. Because of this, provoking sensitivities on race is an almost involuntary reaction with some people, including myself, even though my *actual* racism is limited strictly to the filthy Portuguese.

• 1 month later...

So the xhick from snl got fired for mocking the 10 year old son of the president.

Now the left suddenly thinks that you shouldn't take away someone's livelihood for tweeting something.

I have no sympathy. You guys demand people lose their job for wrongthink, you guys get to live in that world.

Go bake my cake.

So the xhick from snl got fired for mocking the 10 year old son of the president.

Now the left suddenly thinks that you shouldn't take away someone's livelihood for tweeting something.

I have no sympathy. You guys demand people lose their job for wrongthink, you guys get to live in that world.

Go bake my cake.

Trump's 10 year old son is going to be taller than Balloon Guy is my prediction.

Just like the protesters holding "Rape Melania" signs outside Trump Towers probably tell themselves that they support women's rights.

Jack Posobiec, Trump supporter, made that sign. He thought he could fool idiots with it. ....oh, wait.

Buzzfeed couldn't even win a troll battle with Ted Cruz.

The evidence that it was him is substantial. Even Baked Alaska, another Trump supporter, has been saying it was him for a long time now. You were wrong. Take your L.

@Reuters BREAKING: Trump to sign executive order today to temporarily halt refugees from some Muslim-majority countries - White House

Donald Trump signing a refugee ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day -- epic trolling or obliviousness?

@Reuters BREAKING: Trump to sign executive order today to temporarily halt refugees from some Muslim-majority countries - White House

Donald Trump signing a refugee ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day -- epic trolling or obliviousness?

St. Louis Manifest ‏@Stl_Manifest 2h2 hours ago

My name is Irmgard Köppel. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz

C3NVoaXVMAAnGKL.jpg

Loogie,

I was duped. You got me.

But the real issue I think we should be focusing on is stopping the armed toddlers running around shooting people.

Not on whether I was fooled with a photo that was widely circulated.

• Like 1

St. Louis Manifest ‏@Stl_Manifest 2h2 hours ago

My name is Irmgard Köppel. The US turned me away at the border in 1939. I was murdered in Auschwitz

Better:

My name is Irmgard Köppel. The US turned me away at the border Richard Chamberlain tried to use Appeasement to handle a sick group who declared their desire to kill anyone not like them in 1938. I was murdered in Auschwitz. Luckily the world woke up and killed those people, bringing the only actual peace there could be realized with that group.