You think things are bad for you now, wait until we annex Canada for purposes of storing all the industrial waste created by our NEW INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY.

there won't be a need for that. Putin will gladly lease the US all the hazardous waste dumps it needs in The Ukraine after Russia annexes it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of lying.....

Best election ever

Chris Christie should be named Infrastructure Czar in charge of highways and bridges.

You think things are bad for you now, wait until we annex Canada for purposes of storing all the industrial waste created by our NEW INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY.

Things aren't bad for me lol. I'm a white Canadian Male

hey look the the CEO of Exxon who is great friends with Putin is now a contender for Sec of State after the Russians actively worked to get Trump elected.

Richard FloridaVerified account

‏@Richard_Florida Richard Florida Retweeted The New York Times

"The Russian government awarded Mr. Tillerson the country’s Order of Friendship decoration" ...

The New York TimesVerified account

‏@nytimes

Exxon Mobil chief emerges as Donald Trump's choice for secretary of state http://nyti.ms/2gKVy5h

Adam Schiff ‏@RepAdamSchiff 11h11 hours ago

Adam Schiff Retweeted Wall Street Journal

Rex Tillerson has extensive business dealings with Putin & Russia, favors doing away with sanctions. Huge conflict of interests if SecState.

Things aren't bad for me lol. I'm a white Canadian Male

And an admitted scientific racist.

We see you here boasting about your white cisgender privilege. We can only assume you're equally smug about all the damage you do to women and minorities on a daily basis.

• Like 1

hey look the the CEO of Exxon who is great friends with Putin is now a contender for Sec of State after the Russians actively worked to get Trump elected.

Richard FloridaVerified account

‏@Richard_Florida Richard Florida Retweeted The New York Times

"The Russian government awarded Mr. Tillerson the country’s Order of Friendship decoration" ...

The New York TimesVerified account

‏@nytimes

Exxon Mobil chief emerges as Donald Trump's choice for secretary of state http://nyti.ms/2gKVy5h

Adam Schiff ‏@RepAdamSchiff 11h11 hours ago

Adam Schiff Retweeted Wall Street Journal

Rex Tillerson has extensive business dealings with Putin & Russia, favors doing away with sanctions. Huge conflict of interests if SecState.

this is from a top John McCain advisor

Mark Salter

‏@MarkSalter55 Mark Salter Retweeted Rebecca Ballhaus

Tillerson would sell out NATO for Sakhalin oil and his pal, Vlad. Should be a rough confirmation hearing, and a no vote on the Senate floor.

I wonder how all those Bernie Bros lefty types who thought that Hillary was worse than Trump because of her corporate ties are feeling now that they didn't vote or voted 3rd party and now they are left with a government made up of Billionaires, Goldman Sachs execs, Generals and Putin lovers.

Don't know much about Tillerson, but from the reaction from the left, he's probably a good pick.

I guess the left's perspective now is that Romney was right when they lambasted him for saying Russia was the bad guy.

And filling the financial positions with Goldman Sach's employees is bad, even though it was good for the last 8 years.

It's kind of fun to watch them flip and flop like a wet fish.

And all because Trump beat the best organized, best funded and total lock Clinton machine...with a mandate

Allen West who was kicked out of the Army for committing what some people call a war crime. ( Beat up and tortured an Iraqi prisoner ) met with Trump this week at Trump Tower about taking a position in his Administration.

To be fair he is considered by most people to be a total nut bar and this attitude is the exact opposite of who Mattis is.

(((Reza Aslan))) ‏@rezaaslan 8h8 hours ago

This is a former congressman and army officer calling for genocide of Muslims in the name of the new president.

CzWU434XEAEbyOs.jpg

not that Bolton was going to be confirmed as Asst Sec of State before these comments but they will just remind Senators on what a vile whack job he is.

Ben JacobsVerified account

‏@Bencjacobs

John Bolton suggests DNC hack was potentially a false flag operation by the Obama administration

Czb2WcpXgAAa8vB.jpg

Given that the UK Ambassador, to some rat hole country, said that not only has he met the individual that supplied the Emails But that he is an insider, not a Russian...I would say the CIA tried to run a story up the flag pole and it turns out it's not true.

Which makes it.....a false flag

Luckily Hillary isn't going to be in control of the countries military or we could expect WW3 in order to continue the narrative the left is trying to sell.

Instead we have a steady hand, albeit a small one.

But you must love the serious juxtaposition the left puts themselves in with this line of thinking.

If the Russians are actually employing hackers to work on America's secrets...why are they okay that Hillary had State Department emails on an unsecured server staged in a bathroom of a vacant house?

Is national security an issue only sometimes? Or is it always an issue?

If it is always serious, would they support the prosecution of an individual that asker her maid to print classified documents? An individual that allowed her aide to shadow all correspondence onto her unsecured personal laptop that was in the possession of a known sexual deviant?

Or do you guys not really care about anything but trying to overthrow a free and fair election? You know, like they do in banana republics and dictatorships?

The party that is so worried that the election was manipulated, fights tooth and nail against asking for a voter to prove they are in fact the legal person allowed to vote?

A word comes to mind...hypocrites

And losers.

Both those words.

So I guess it's two words.

Given that the UK Ambassador, to some rat hole country, said that not only has he met the individual that supplied the Emails But that he is an insider, not a Russian...I would say the CIA tried to run a story up the flag pole and it turns out it's not true.

These people could care less about facts, just feeding the echo chamber, Trying to hide the democrats ineptitude.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

These people could care less about facts, just feeding the echo chamber, Trying to hide the democrats ineptitude.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

LOL, thanks for the laugh by using the echo chamber line and who your source is.

Ah yes, Craig Murray who is close buddies with Assange is the authority on all this and of course he said it in an interview with Radio Sputnik the Russian Government propaganda service.

Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave. The GOP now finds Russian propaganda to be believable instead of the US intelligence community.

LOL, thanks for the laugh by using the echo chamber line and who your source is.

Ah yes, Craig Murray who is close buddies with Assange is the authority on all this and of course he said it in an interview with Radio Sputnik the Russian Government propaganda service.

Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave. The GOP now finds Russian propaganda to be believable instead of the US intelligence community.

What exactly is the US intelligence community saying?

Last I read even they have no proof of anything, and they admit that to be the case.

So, past the obvious attempts by the media to grasp on to anything that sets the table to de-legitamize Trump, what exactly is the "truth"?

The truth is the powers that be put up an absolute shit candidate and paid the price for it.

That's how elections work.

What exactly is the US intelligence community saying?

Last I read even they have no proof of anything, and they admit that to be the case.

So, past the obvious attempts by the media to grasp on to anything that sets the table to de-legitamize Trump, what exactly is the "truth"?

The truth is the powers that be put up an absolute shit candidate and paid the price for it.

That's how elections work.

They are saying that Russian government entities hacked into the DNC and other American political organizations and released the results of the hacks to Wikileaks.

If you have "news" that differs from that your sources aren't good ones like anybody who uses Craig Murray as a legitimate source.

Russia uses cyber warfare to destabalize their enemies and rivals and they have used it on the US.

The combination of Russian meddling and the one consistent thing in Trump's actions being his support for everything that Putin wants such as not supporting The Ukraine or hinting about not living up to NATO obligations plus all the Putin connections with many of Trump's closest people should worry the biggest Hillary hater in the World.

Plus we have no idea what influences Russia and Putin have over Trump. We have no idea what his financial connections are to Russia since he has refused to release his taxes and financial information. We don't know if Russia has information that they can use to blackmail Trump from his trips to Russia or from other information hacks that the Russians have done.

Garry Kasparov ‏@Kasparov63 8h8 hours ago

Trump fans are very defensive about Russian hacking. He won. Why are they against an investigation? He literally ASKED for Russia's help!

Alexander Krieg

‏@KriegeAlexander

@Kasparov63 Have you considered the truth value of the leaks? If information is true, what does the source matter?

Garry KasparovVerified account

‏@Kasparov63 Garry Kasparov Retweeted Alexander Krieg

Seriously?? If the source is a hostile foreign power you have a massive national security problem & potential blackmail of next president.

Scott Brook

‏@sbrook

@Kasparov63 @KriegeAlexander With the Sec of State nominee, it cements the idea that Trump owes Putin something. We need to see taxes.

Garry Kasparov Retweeted Scott Brook

Yes, that Tillerson was out of the blue and is Putin's pal & dream candidate? I believe in coincidences, but I also believe in the KGB!

This will follow the typical path, wait and see. Denial, obfuscation, defiance. "Never happened!" to "Lots of things happen!" to "So what?"

Garry Kasparov ‏@Kasparov63 7h7 hours ago

Garry Kasparov Retweeted Frederick Bailey

As I said on the show, I don't know if Putin's help got Trump elected, and neither does anyone else. But we do know he tried very hard.

Garry Kasparov ‏@Kasparov63 7h7 hours ago

You can hate Hillary, think Trump would have won anyway, and still realize it's vital to investigate Russian meddling in the US election.

Rick Perry being made Secretary of Energy is pretty amazing. You can't make up that the guy who didn't remember the name of the agency that he wanted to dismantle at the debate is now in charge of it.

The main job of the Dept of Energy is taking care of and developing the US Nuclear weapons. It's mostly a scientific organization and the current Secretary is a Nuclear Physicist and the one before that was a Nobel Prize winning Physicist. I think it's pretty telling that a politician who is kind of dumb is being put in charge but at least he has the reality TV experience that Trump values.

To be fair to Perry he probably would be a pretty good choice for something like HUD.

They are saying that Russian government entities hacked into the DNC and other American political organizations and released the results of the hacks to Wikileaks.

If you have "news" that differs from that your sources aren't good ones

New York Times "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election"

Reuters

New York Times

New York Times "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election"

Reuters

New York Times

yup, it was well known but ignored, doesn't change the core issue of the Russians interfering in the US Election and all of the close ties between Trump's team and Putin.

Well, I for one am kind of glad they interfered.

I first met Ivan in the voting booth, when he gently guided my finger to choose Trump's name.

Since then, we've met many times to have coffee, play some pick up basketball, and trade Borsch recipes.

Sure they got Trump elected, but I feel I made a new friend.

Plus we have no idea what influences Russia and Putin have over Trump. We have no idea what his financial connections are to Russia since he has refused to release his taxes and financial information. We don't know if Russia has information that they can use to blackmail Trump from his trips to Russia or from other information hacks that the Russians have done.

You do realize that his tax returns do not list the IOUs for favors and deals?

In fact saying that "we don't know if he's in bed with Russians because he didn't release his tax returns" Is the same thing as saying: "We don't know if he sold heroin to goldfish because he didn't release his tax returns"

But I understand it's one of those phrases that 'sounds' like it makes sense, but anyone with a brain quickly distances themselves from it once they give it a cursory thought.

And BTW, he is now the President Elect, and he still hasn't released his tax returns. Cause he doesn't care if the left whines. Which is the real reason the left hates and fears him. They've never had a politician they couldn't have some control over by pressure from the msm. Hate and fear.

You know what's funny?

That no one on the left is trying to say that anything Wikileaks leaked was in fact wrong.

They fully admit they corrupted the nomination process, had top people fired or forced to resign. Fully admit they fed debate questions to Hillary, and sent stories for DNC approval before they ran them.

But they are screaming like stuck pigs that its not fair the American Voter found out about these things, and they wouldn't have if it hadn't been for those meddling kids Russians.

It's the lack of shame that makes this all so wonderful.

We truly are winning almost too much, I'm getting tired of winning.

Russia uses cyber warfare to destabalize their enemies and rivals and they have used it on the US.

So you advocate war? Open or just counter cyber warfare? Invasion or just high altitude bombing runs?

The combination of Russian meddling and the one consistent thing in Trump's actions being his support for everything that Putin wants such as not supporting The Ukraine or hinting about not living up to NATO obligations plus all the Putin connections with many of Trump's closest people should worry the biggest Hillary hater in the World.

Everything Putin wants. Everything.

In fact Putin gets 50 "What do you want" forms and he can fill them in whenever he wants.

The reason he gets so many is they were printed by the Clinton Foundation and are now relatively worthless, so we just cut off the header and are recycling them...because Global Warming Cooling Changing.