Hey Flynn also might be an anti-semite.

(((Yair Rosenberg)))Verified account

‏@Yair_Rosenberg

Uh guys, Trump supporter and convention speaker @GenFlynn just retweeted an anti-Semitic tweet and endorsed it:

CoI7Wm9WAAAeoNp.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of lying.....

Best election ever

Chris Christie should be named Infrastructure Czar in charge of highways and bridges.

Adam Jentleson

‏@AJentleson Adam Jentleson Retweeted General Flynn

Trump's National Security Advisor appears to read and believe fake news.

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794000841518776320

General FlynnVerified account

‏@GenFlynn

U decide - NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc...MUST READ! http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

New betting line:

How many Trump appointees will be accused of being either a racist or a spy for Russia?

I'll set the over under at 12

New betting line:

How many Trump appointees will be accused of being either a racist or a spy for Russia?

I'll set the over under at 12

well Jeff Sessions his new AG didn't get confirmed by a Republican controlled Senate in the past to be a Federal Judge because of some racist comments that he made.

So that's 1.

It really would be rich if Keith Ellison is the DNC chair..

Will Bob post all the negative, anti semitic, Louis Farrakhan loving quotes from him?

Serge, is bob a member of the democratic party? Is he excluded from criticizing the republican party just because the DNC has done stupid and shitty things and may do them again in the future? What does a hypothetical DNC chair appointment have to do with Trump's choice of Attorney General?

Standard distract and deflect. You'll fit in well here. I think BG and whatshisface have room in their club for you. Gotta wear red though.

Serge, is bob a member of the democratic party? Is he excluded from criticizing the republican party just because the DNC has done stupid and shitty things and may do them again in the future? What does a hypothetical DNC chair appointment have to do with Trump's choice of Attorney General?

Standard distract and deflect. You'll fit in well here. I think BG and whatshisface have room in their club for you. Gotta wear red though.

Because all of Bob's post is against Trump and the Republican Party..See how that works?

IF Bob was to give us tweets and posts criticizing the DNC , then we would maybe give the influx of tweets that he floods the board with more credit.

Its not just Bob, I love Bob, good friend..Its the spin that we see in the media all day, every day.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/steve-bannon-says-he-is-economic-nationalist-not-white-nationalist/

I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist,” he told Mr. Wolff. “I’m an economic nationalist.

“The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—— over.” In a shot at Democrats’ close ties to Silicon Valley, he continued: “They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”

well Jeff Sessions his new AG didn't get confirmed by a Republican controlled Senate in the past to be a Federal Judge because of some racist comments that he made.

So that's 1.

Any statement ever racist makes you a life long racist?

Might want to think a bit about those standards or you might be a super predator who fetches coffee.

well Jeff Sessions his new AG didn't get confirmed

That was because of Ted Kennedy. Ted is dead.

That was because of Ted Kennedy. Ted is dead.

Ted Kennedy convinced a Judicial Committee which was majority Republican that Sessions was too racist to be a Federal Judge without compelling evidence ?

Ted once drove drunk and left a young girl in a sinking car while he wandered in search of a phone to call his lawyer to make sure he wouldn't get in trouble.

And Sessions said the ACLU is Un-American. They are. They are not representative of the America we all know and love.

And how is calling black people "colored" not Un-American? NAACP? Come on man. That's not the America we all know and love.

Sessions was just decades ahead of is time.

And he will soon be the National Security Advisor to President Trump.

Mad Dog Mattis' Quotes

Only problem is he hasn't been retired long enough so is going to need a Congressional waiver to be Defense Secretary.

http://www.businessinsider.com/general-mattiss-best-quotes-2016-11/#you-cannot-allow-any-of-your-people-to-avoid-the-brutal-facts-if-they-start-living-in-a-dream-world-its-going-to-be-bad-1

"You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad."

"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f--k with me, I’ll kill you all."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some a--holes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"A country that armed Stalin to defeat Hitler can certainly work alongside enemies of al-Qaida to defeat al-Qaida."

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business."

"In this age, I don’t care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony — even vicious harmony — on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."

"For the mission's sake, for our country's sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division's colors in past battles — 'who fought for life and never lost their nerve' — carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy' than a US Marine."

Mad Dog Mattis' Quotes

Only problem is he hasn't been retired long enough so is going to need a Congressional waiver to be Defense Secretary.

http://www.businessinsider.com/general-mattiss-best-quotes-2016-11/#you-cannot-allow-any-of-your-people-to-avoid-the-brutal-facts-if-they-start-living-in-a-dream-world-its-going-to-be-bad-1

"You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad."

"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don’t take the shot. Don’t create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f--k with me, I’ll kill you all."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some a--holes in the world that just need to be shot. There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"A country that armed Stalin to defeat Hitler can certainly work alongside enemies of al-Qaida to defeat al-Qaida."

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

"There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do. It’s just business."

"In this age, I don’t care how tactically or operationally brilliant you are, if you cannot create harmony — even vicious harmony — on the battlefield based on trust across service lines, across coalition and national lines, and across civilian/military lines, you need to go home, because your leadership is obsolete. We have got to have officers who can create harmony across all those lines."

"For the mission's sake, for our country's sake, and the sake of the men who carried the Division's colors in past battles — 'who fought for life and never lost their nerve' — carry out your mission and keep your honor clean. Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend — No Worse Enemy' than a US Marine."

Sounds like a nice compassionate guy. Does he speak at grade schools?

Sounds like a nice compassionate guy. Does he speak at grade schools?

Warfare isn't for the timid.

I think his quotes strike a good balance for a battlefield military commander.

Warfare isn't for the timid.

I think his quotes strike a good balance for a battlefield military commander.

Ya, I misread this one:

I would give her an interesting, she seems logical but she supported Sanders...that alone makes you do a double take.

she as a democrat organized against the Clinton machine which takes a set, big props there

will be interested in this one. plus she looks like she could be on fox which is a huge plus.

I would give her an interesting, she seems logical but she supported Sanders...that alone makes you do a double take.

she as a democrat organized against the Clinton machine which takes a set, big props there

will be interested in this one. plus she looks like she could be on fox which is a huge plus.

Pretty obvious why she supported Sanders, she was on the DNC board and she spoke up about what was going on.

Her Quote

Gabbard appeared on multiple news outlets to express her dissatisfaction with the number of debates. Following her public criticisms, she claimed she was uninvited from attending the Democratic debate in Las Vegas as a result. In a telephone interview with the New York Times, Gabbard stated, "It's very dangerous when we have people in positions of leadership who use their power to try to quiet those who disagree with them. When I signed up to be vice-chair of the DNC, no one told me I would be relinquishing my freedom of speech and checking it at the door."

Yeah we need Her. She is a Rock.

Tulsi Gabbard - CIA Must Stop Illegal, Counterproductive War to Overthrow Assad

Odds are she will be in the Adminstration.

In general the military doesn't like torture. They don't think it works and they don't want it to happen to their own people.

Maggie HabermanVerified account

‏@maggieNYT

Trump says he is "seriously considering" Mattis for DoD, says he asked Mattis about waterboarding, was surprised he didn't favor it.

Tom Ricks ‏@tomricks1 1h1 hour ago

Tom Ricks Retweeted Amy Davidson

Story Mattis told me: In Iraq saw Marines watching CNN. Asked why. 1 said "Some assholes just lost us the war." It was news of Abu Ghraib.