Survivor Millennials Vs Gen X Pool

I think Michaele is awesome. Hot, smart, and strong. If she manages to makes it to individual challenges she's going to be tough to beat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We normally do full lion share to first and money back for second place.   With a $250 Pool, I think we should do 1st Place: $200 2nd Place: $50 if there's a tie for 2nd & 3rd they each get

Ok. I begrudgingly throw myself in the pool.

In

Yeah David was in a tough spot. He had to make a quick decision with everybody focused on him and some new information publicly presented. In his mind, he risks pissing off Ken if he doesn't use the idol on him in that spot.

I haven't watched Survivor in many years, but man, this is a great season. Almost every tribal council is really intense. Is it usually like this?

also, I've never seen the "drawing stones" thing before. I think they should give the group an hour alone or something without the two people "on the block" in attendance to try to work out a consensus. Although the drawing stones made for great TV.

If I was David, I would have said "Look, I came into this tribal council planning to use the idol on Hannah, and have clearly made a huge mistake. There is zero chance I am agreeing to send Hannah home at this point as I feel personally responsible for her sitting there. So, we either send home Zeke or we draw stones, and I am willing to take that risk, are the rest of you willing to take the same risk to save Zeke?"

Yeah David was in a tough spot. He had to make a quick decision with everybody focused on him and some new information publicly presented. In his mind, he risks pissing off Ken if he doesn't use the idol on him in that spot.

I haven't watched Survivor in many years, but man, this is a great season. Almost every tribal council is really intense. Is it usually like this?

It's usually not this exciting but I feel like now more often than not there is a blindside at tribal council. You should watch season 31 if you haven't yet (they are on 33 now). 31 was the season where they voted players to come back. That season there was really some crazy but new strategy going on and it really hasn't let up since then

The stones has happened in the past (I'm pretty sure twice?) but I'm pretty sure both times going in they knew it was going to be a tie, in this recent situation there were so many people flip flopping back and forth between alliances that a tie wasn't expected

Last full season I watched was season 2 lol.

I joined one of these pools a few years ago and started to watch but my chick got eliminated right away and I stopped watching.

Last full season I watched was season 2 lol.

I joined one of these pools a few years ago and started to watch but my chick got eliminated right away and I stopped watching.

You have missed a lot lol. A lot has happened since season 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ooo Adam's mom has cancer too. This edit can't get any better, send me my first place money now.

Hope you get better Adam's mom!

Sigh... RIP Adam's mom.

But you can send me my first place money now

First of all, incredible season.

Disappointing, anticlimactic finish though.

David should have won.

Adam made a lot of terrible moves, but telling Hannah about his idol with 5 players left was the worst single move of the season.

David making a fake idol and then leading Jay to it was incredible, even if I don't think it changed anything. Has that been done before in Survivor history?

Say what you want about Ken. He was a bit of a dummy, but he was on the right side of every vote, never got blindsided, and won several huge competitions at the right time. He also made the second dumbest move of the whole game in the week where Will was the swing vote, and he snitched to the other side about him and almost blew the whole thing. With that said, I think he was far more deserving than Adam, and I felt a bit bad for him at final tribal, as he was clearly getting no respect and zero consideration from the jury and he knew it.

I think Hannah was more deserving than Adam but less than Ken. She should have made a big deal at final tribal about what a huge blunder Adam made by showing her his idol, and how she had managed to convince him time and time again that she was on his side despite having different loyalties. Her final pitches were predictably terrible though, so for that reason, I don't think she deserved to win.

So just a quick update, oddly enough the 3 people who didn't transfer their entry fees all won. So Babying & Gruven I won't be shipping anything over as you each won your $25 back. Tanner I'll be sending you $200-$25.

I thought this season was pretty good although I'm really looking forward to next season. Ozzy is probably the most deserving player who has never won & getting him in the next pool would still be awesome even though his odds are probably slim.

Meh kind of disagree about Ozzy, he seems to always have a pretty crappy social game. I am looking forward to next season too, I think I want a girl to win, so,done like Ciera

I received the payment, thanks gov

Meh kind of disagree about Ozzy, he seems to always have a pretty crappy social game. I am looking forward to next season too, I think I want a girl to win, so,done like Ciera

I received the payment, thanks gov

I love Ozzy, one of the best challenge players and often thinks outside the box. When they had redemption island, he knew his social game was crap so he gave away his hidden idol and had them vote him off. He won every redemption battle there was to get back in the game late, I thought that was one of the most brilliant, ballsy moves in the game and almost won him it all had he made it to the end. I think he was also the first player to actually put a fake idol in the game that got played in glorious fashion (the stick he made after finding the real hidden idol on Exile Island).

So just a quick update, oddly enough the 3 people who didn't transfer their entry fees all won. So Babying & Gruven I won't be shipping anything over as you each won your $25 back. Tanner I'll be sending you $200-$25.

I thought this season was pretty good although I'm really looking forward to next season. Ozzy is probably the most deserving player who has never won & getting him in the next pool would still be awesome even though his odds are probably slim.

Uh I thought both Gruven and I paid you at the AHL draft. I know I did and I thought Gruven did too (but I could be wrong)

• Like 1

Uh I thought both Gruven and I paid you at the AHL draft. I know I did and I thought Gruven did too (but I could be wrong)

Oh yeah you're right I'm an idiot and didn't mark them in the sheet. Sorry about that I get a mix of cash, etransfers and PayPal.

PM me your email address and I'll shoot back the $!

• 1 month later...