IF Bautista makes it up. June 19 and 20 they are in Toronto

Thanks to your tweet, I’m going to the game on the 19th. Coincidentally, I fly in that afternoon for a work trip (with the wife), but I’m sure we would’ve booked a family dinner or something before I checked the Jays schedule, and then it would’ve been too late. So your tweet got me ahead of the game - can’t wait to be there for the ovation he’ll get.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a matter of taking off your foul-mouthed, beer swilling fanatical hat for a moment and putting on your decent human hat.

as a jaded blue jays fan, my arguments for signing Bautista for whatever he is asking:   1. If they don't spend it on Bautista, it won't get "Better spent elsewhere" on other players. This is the bl

Here's a good example how the Jays current run can establish life long fans throughout the county.   My nephew who is 11 years old lives in Montreal and only cared about hockey last few years. Love

I guess because of the lack of stars, and the lack of expectations for this team?

I dont dislike this team, but I dont think its very good, and this feels a little like a mirage. Hope I'm wrong.

And while I like baseball, today its like #4 on the list of sports I care about in Toronto.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow was supposed to be Roberto Osuna t-shirt giveaway at the Skydome to the first 15,000 fans. I assume that's cancelled.

Tomorrow was supposed to be Roberto Osuna t-shirt giveaway at the Skydome to the first 15,000 fans. I assume that's cancelled.

someone sent me a really tasteless joke about that..I wont repeat it.

They already changed it to a Solarte shirt giveaway

• Like 1