• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a matter of taking off your foul-mouthed, beer swilling fanatical hat for a moment and putting on your decent human hat.

as a jaded blue jays fan, my arguments for signing Bautista for whatever he is asking:   1. If they don't spend it on Bautista, it won't get "Better spent elsewhere" on other players. This is the bl

Here's a good example how the Jays current run can establish life long fans throughout the county.   My nephew who is 11 years old lives in Montreal and only cared about hockey last few years. Love

Im about to watch his first Met AB

My guess is that he has nothing left but the Mets are so desperate for a right hand bat

Had Reyes been that bad at third?

• 1 month later...

Welcome back Jose.. While I havent watched too many Jays games this year due to sucking mostly..I will be watching today.

Lets hope we give him an amazing ovation. No doubt it will be a unanimously positive welcome.

Not sure if the Jays have anything prepared or not.

That was fun. Big tribute video before the game. Crowd went nuts for the bat flip clip, of course.

Then a standing O for his first at bat a few minutes later.

Early on, he made a nice catch in right and got a big cheer from the crowd too.

Game was a dud otherwise. I almost left because it was so slow and so boring. Then Jays exploded for 5 to tie, take lead in the 8th. Bautista almost the last out, but finally managed to knock a single up the middle to go 1/2 (with 3 walks).

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

What do we think of the direction the Jays are going and the trades? Hard to believe in 2 years the team has changed so much, however I cant wait for the Guerrero era to begin..Some great young guys in the horizon..

Are we done with Josh Donaldson and Tulo? or is there a scenario they can come back and be a part of this core next year?

The trade with the Astros is good..I cover the Astros AAA team and Jays picked up a couple of great prospects.

No one is left on the team. The regime always wanted to do this and now they are doing it. I am not sold on the prospects they got and are just selling the Vlad Jr hype.

The team is brutal and I can't stomach watching it, but I do even last night.

No one is left on the team. The regime always wanted to do this and now they are doing it. I am not sold on the prospects they got and are just selling the Vlad Jr hype.

The team is brutal and I can't stomach watching it, but I do even last night.

Good news...in just 64 days John Tavares faces off against the HABS to open the season.

What do we think of the direction the Jays are going and the trades? Hard to believe in 2 years the team has changed so much, however I cant wait for the Guerrero era to begin..Some great young guys in the horizon..

Are we done with Josh Donaldson and Tulo? or is there a scenario they can come back and be a part of this core next year?

The trade with the Astros is good..I cover the Astros AAA team and Jays picked up a couple of great prospects.

I don't think they had much of a choice. I don't think they traded any long term core pieces. It made sense to move whoever they could and stock the cupboard a bit. Hopefully some of the pitching turns out and they can get some complimentary pieces to surround Vladdy and Bichette in the years to come.

I think there is still hope for Donaldson to return and be a good to great player for them next year. Tulo, not so much.

It was a fun few years for the Jays. It's too abd they couldn't win a title, but hopefully this rebuild isn't more than a couple of seasons before they are relevant again.

• Like 1

Not a good night for the Mets..Terrible year, ironically the Mets and Jays were both competing for World Series at same time and they have both fallen at the same time.

One of my favorite pitcher here in Fresno was Mike Hauschild..Glad to see he is back in Majors and pitching for the Jays tonight..

Pulling for him..He struck out a lot of guys, but usually died down after 5 innings..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember the good old days, which were not to long ago, the trades and signing were a big part of the Jays off season. They would be involved in every big name free agent.

Now of the 100s of alerts I am getting NONE are involving the Jays.

its sad

• 5 weeks later...